Status: Comments inspire me to write more :)

Love Will Tear Us Apart

Offers

The four of us had spent the day together and stopped at a local cafe to chill out. I had my laptop out and Caleb and I were reading my emails.

"Wow, you're even getting offers from Jersey Shore to appear on the show." Caleb laughed.

I shook my head. "I can't believe it, just a few days ago I become an official celebrity, and now everyone wants me to be on their shows, in their magazines."

"Not to mention movies. You've got like, 5 scripts here." Daniel chuckled as he and Chanel looked over the pile of scripts on the table.

"Have you looked over any of them?" Chanel asked, holding up a script.

"Yeah I have actually, I'm really into Blue Valentine, Control, and I'm Not There." I replied.

"What's 'I'm Not There'?" Caleb asked.

"Oh it's so cool, it's a Bob Dylan biography kind of movie, and it has different areas of his life played by six different actors, and they want me to play one of those characters." I grinned.

They all looked at eachother. Daniel cleared his throat, "Um, 'Drey, you're kind of a...girl...and Bob Dylan was kind of a...dude..."

I laughed, "See, Todd Haynes; the director, wrote in the cover, that Bob Dylan circa 1966, was like, a representation of his fans, boy and girl. This character, Jude Quinn is Bob Dylan at that time, struggling as a musician and human being. It'll be a challenge no doubt, but it could give me credibility as an actress."

Caleb smiled.

"Well, dude, then no doubt do you have to do it. That's really awesome, my sister is gonna be Bob Dylan." Daniel chuckled.

"What t.v offers have you gotten?" Chanel asked.

"Well, Jersey Shore, but that's a definite NO. Um, American Idol as a guest judge, Glee, Celebrity Ghost Stories, Dancing with the Stars, The Kennedys. Alot more." I replied.

"Celebrity Ghost Stories? Why would they send you that?" Daniel chuckled.

I shrugged my shoulders, I didn't say anything about how I see my dad every so often, no one knows about it except for Vince. Caleb looked at me then changed the subject, "What's The Kennedys?"

"Oh, you know what, I'm actually considering that one too. It's an HBO series, it's about The Kennedy family, you know, JFK, Bobby. They want me to audition for the role of Jackie Kennedy." I smiled.

"Wow, you're gonna be a great actress." Caleb smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please :)

If you have any ideas for the story, I'd love to hear them :)

VERY IMPORTANT! I'm changing the story name to Love Will Tear Us Apart, i just feel that Fame Monster is irrelevant to the story.
if you have any other suggestion let me know :)