Status: Comments inspire me to write more :)

Love Will Tear Us Apart

Marry You

It’s a beautiful night,
We’re looking for something dumb to do.
Hey baby,
I think I wanna marry you.


********** *********** *********** *********** ********* *********

After our break at the cafe, Chanel wanted to take a detour down the fashion district in Paris.

"Look! It's a bridal store! Oh let's go, Audrey and I can try on wedding dresses!" Chanel ran to the store's door.

"Hey Daniel, just out of curiosity, how much did you spend on her engagement ring?" I whispered to my brother.

"$13,000 American." He whispered back.

"And you're paying for her wedding dress too, right?" I asked.

He nodded.

I winked at Caleb, "Let's try on the most expensive ones!" I laughed, running after Chanel. Caleb and Daniel started to laugh.

Chanel did the majority of trying on gowns, I helped her into them. I wasn't really into the wedding mood...and by wedding I meant my wedding...

"Oh c'mon Audrey, just one, look, I saw you eyeing that Vera Wang gown over there, just try it on, Daniel will help lace up my dresses." Chanel grinned, pointing to the dress I had been admiring.

"I don't know, I don't really feel like it." I half-smiled.

"Go!" She smiled. I sighed and walked out, I requested to try on the gown. I was in the changing room when I needed help to lace up the back. I peeked out, looking for Chanel or one of the dress consultants. Chanel was still in her change room, and the consultants were nowhere to be found.

"Caleb!" I whispered loudly. I heard him chuckle as he came over. I smiled. "Hey, do you think you can lace up this dress for me?"

"Yeah sure." He smiled. He came into the room with me.

"Wow, you look so beautiful." He said.

"Thankyou." I blushed. "You have really soft hands."

We both began to laugh.

"Thanks." He chuckled.

“Where’s Lily?” I asked.

“She’s got a photo shoot gig here in Paris.” He replied.

“She should have come to try on some gowns.” I said.

He just smiled.

"You know, I didn't really wanna try on any dresses." I said.

"I noticed you weren't too enthusiastic about it. Why?" He asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't even know if I'll ever get married."

He finished lacing up the back. He put his hand on my shoulder and looked at me in the mirror. "You're so beautiful. You'll get married. And they'd be the luckiest and happiest guy in the world, to marry someone like you."

I lifted my eyes, looking at him in the mirror, standing behind me. His warm hands on my shoulders were comforting. I blushed when our eyes met, his blue-green eyes were so soft, so understanding.

He quietly cleared his throat, then began "Audrey...I need to tell you something...I-"

Just before he could say whatever it was, his cell phone rang, and Chanel called me from outside the room.

Caleb and I were both blushing and laughed a little, "I'm sorry, I have to take this." He took out his phone.

“Audrey, come out!” Chanel called.

Caleb and I both came out of the dressing room and to my surprise, Ryan was standing there in a dress shirt and dress pants. He smiled as he walked up to me.

“Hi.” He smirked.

“Hi, it seems you forgot to button the top 3 buttons.” I smirked, straightening his collar.

“I know, that was on purpose. I need to make sure you say ‘yes’.” He smirked.

He got down on one knee before me. “Audrey whatever-your-middle-name-is Versace, Marry me, and make me the happiest guy on earth.” He held out a small box and inside a ring that looked better than my own.

“Oh my goodness, this is seriously unexpected.” I laughed, “Yes, yes I will marry you.”

Everyone, including the ladies in the back began clapping. Ryan stood up and hugged me, he kissed my cheek, just an inch away from my mouth. He kept his face close to mine, gently stroking my face with his hand.

-Caleb’s POV-

I had been on the phone with Lily, she was getting mad at me because I was out again with Audrey.

I stepped aside to talk in private with Lily, trying to tell her we were with Daniel and Chanel. I tried to listen to her, but my attention was taken away because of Audrey.

I saw her standing there, so radiant and beautiful, but a part of me was angry that my phone rang, ruining our moment, a moment that we could have both remembered.

And now, Ryan came into the picture, sweeping her off her feet. I told lily goodbye and hung up.

-Audrey-

“Oh my goodness, Ryan this is so romantic!” I hugged him again.

“Well I couldn’t have done it without the help of your brother and his girlfriend.” He held my hands. “Now, if they don’t mind, I’d like to kidnap you for the rest of the day.” He smiled.

“No, not at all.” Chanel grinned.

“Go ahead, kidnap her.” Daniel smiled.

“Alright, just let me go change.” I blushed. Caleb walked back. “Caleb, I’m gonna go. But thankyou for coming with us.” I smiled, and hugged him.

I walked back to the change room.

-Caleb’s POV-

I half-smiled and nodded. Watching her walk away. Knowing I missed my chance to tell her how I feel.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments Please :)

I'll be updating all week, if you have any ideas for the story let me know! :)