Status: Comments inspire me to write more :)

Love Will Tear Us Apart

Michelle

Earlier that night, I had excused myself from Ryan`s company and used my cell to try and call Brian. There was no answer, it just kept going to voicemail. So I called Zacky.

(10:43pm)

“Hello.” He answered. There sounded like there was alot of noise in the background.

“Hey Zacky, It’s Audrey. Is Brian with you?” I asked.

“Uh, yeah, he is.” Zacky looked around the club and saw Michelle giving Brian a lap dance.

“Oh, I tried calling him but I think his phone is off. Where are you?” I asked just out of curiosity.

He pushed back his hair and shook his head as he watched Michelle and Brian. He looked around and saw strippers on the stage, grinding against the poles.

“Zacky? Are you still there?” I asked.

“Yeah I am, um, we’re at a strip club...” He answered.

I held my breath and nodded. “Okay, um, I’ll talk to you later.” I quickly hung up.

Aside from Zacky’s honesty, I had an amazing night with Ryan, but we had to come back to the hotel. The media was probably already on the case of me and Ryan's debauchery.

It was 1:58am when we got back. Ryan wanted a kiss goodnight, but I pressed my finger to his lips and told him to save it for the movie.

I went into my room to get Brian's gift, I breathed deeply for a moment before leaving my room. I took the elevator down from my 10th floor to his 5th floor suite. I braced myself as I took out the key from my pocket and unlocked his door. The lights were dim in the living room area, I saw Michelle’s stilletos on the floor along with her purse. I walked to the coffee table to set the gift down. Then I heard it.

From the closed bedroom door, I could hear Brian grunting and moaning, Michelle laughing. I could hear the bed creaking and banging which I assumed was the headboard against the wall. I knew it was him. I knew the moans. Years of being with him, I remembered and knew everything that turned him on. What he liked.

My heart was breaking as I leaned against the wall. She began screaming. I covered my mouth, I felt sick. Tears ran down my face. How could he do this to me? I gave up so much for him. Why couldn’t he give her up?

“Oh Michelle, Michelle!” He moaned loudly.

I quickly wiped my tears and ran out of the suite.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments Please :)