Status: Comments inspire me to write more :)

Love Will Tear Us Apart

"Where'd you go?"

The Next Day: July 8th

Brian’s POV

Zacky and the guys had come into my room after Michelle left.

“Brian, if you don’t tell her, I will.” Zacky said.

“Is that why you’re all here? To confront me?” I scoffed.

“No, I’m the one confronting you. This is wrong and you know it. Audrey doesn’t deserve this.” He replied.

“Screw you Zacky, just because you had sex with her doesn’t mean you know her heart.” I snapped.

“Well by the looks of your relationship, it obviously hasn’t worked out for you either.” He said.

“Shut up Zacky!” I yelled. I grabbed him and tried to hit him, but Matt and Johnny quickly broke us up.

“You’re only doing this because you think it’s only fair to get back at her. Well she didn’t cheat on you! You two weren’t even a couple when me and Audrey were together that night, and nothing happened!” Zacky yelled as Johnny held him back.

“You don’t know anything Zacky! Screw you! Get out of my room!” I yelled back, Matt was holding me back.

“Brian stop, dude, you’re still buzzed from last night, just go get some sleep or take a shower.” Matt said to me.

“I’m fine! All of you, get out!” I shouted.

Audrey’s POV

I had a show in the afternoon to get ready for. It was about 11am, I sat on one of the couches in the lobby. I couldn’t eat anything, after last night’s heartbreak, I didn’t want to eat. I didn’t want to do anything. I just sat in the lobby, playing Nixon. Hoping Brian would come to his senses and admit that he’s been cheating on me. I felt pathetic.

I saw Michelle walking around acting like she owned the place, like she was better than everyone. Daniel walked past her coming over to me. She tried to stop him to flirt with him, she stroked his face trying to push her body against him. He just pushed her away and told her to get fixed.

He came and sat next to me. “I think she’s in heat.”

I nodded, knowing that was very true.

“What’s wrong? You seem down. Did something happen last night with Ryan?” He asked.

“No, last night was amazing, we had dinner on the Eiffel Tower.” I half-smiled.

“Well what’s wrong?” He asked. I didn’t want to tell him it was Brian. He already hated him. If I told him this he would kill Brian, no hesitation.

“Is it Brian?” He asked, then we both looked up and saw Brian standing in front of us.

Daniel stood up and looked eye to eye with Brian. Nothing said. Daniel just turned to me and nodded his head. He left.

Brian sat down next to me. I couldn’t look him in the eye.

“I got the gift. Thanks.” He smiled, he placed his hand on my knee. Where have those hands been? All over Michelle. And he has the audacity to touch me with them.

“Glad you like it.” I mumbled.

“That picture, it’s of us when we we first started dating right?” He asked. I nodded. His hair was still damp from a shower, he always used Old Spice body wash. But this time, I could smell old alcohol and cheap perfume. It must’ve been from his clothes.

“What’s up?” He asked, noticing my untalkative nature.

“Nothing.”

“Well don’t say nothing, what’s wrong with you?” He persisted.

“I’m just tired, and I have to go rehearse for my show, I’ll talk to you later.” I stood up.

“You went out with Ryan last night. Where’d you go?” He asked.

“We toured Paris basically. We needed to read the script.” I replied, my back was turn to him.

“What time did you come back?” He asked.

“About 1am. We went to watch some performances at the festival.” I replied. “What about you? Where did you spend your birthday?” I turned to face him.

“We just went out to eat, then to a bar. The guys and me.” He said.

I looked up to see his eyes. Those brown eyes.

I nodded, “I’m glad you had a good birthday. I’ll see you later.”

I left.

I did all my rehearsing and stayed at the festival till my performance at 2pm. I sang 6 songs
Pearl
Brown Eyes
Not Like the Movies
Circle the Drain
Hot N Cold
Teenage Dream
♠ ♠ ♠
comments please :)