Status: Comments inspire me to write more :)

Love Will Tear Us Apart

Love Will Tear Us Apart

I had been gone for quiet some time. But I decided that I was gonna go back and talk to Brian.

At the hotel, I went to his room, and again I met up with Michelle leaving his room. She didn’t even have her shoes on, and her dress wasn’t even zipped up in the back.

I walked into his room. He was shirtless and only had on his boxers. I walked past him and sat on the couch, I didn’t say anything. As I passed him, I could smell even more alcohol.

“Hey babe, I wasn’t expecting you here.” He smiled, slurring. He came and sat next to me.

“I’ve been gone 5 hours, and you’ve managed to get yourself wasted.” I spoke.

“I’m just a little buzzed, it’s fine.” He laughed, he began kissing my neck.

“I came here to talk to you, but now it seems that since your intoxicated, I can’t.” I stood up and walked to his bedrooom. I could smell the sex. The mixture of alcohol. Even her black lace thong was forgotten on the floor.

“She seemed to be forgetful this time.” I said.

He came into the room. “Baby, that’s yours. You forgot it here the other night.” He wrapped his arms around me.

“I don’t wear thongs.” I pushed him away. I sat on the bed.

“Right__.” He kneeled down in front of me and kissed my knees. “Lay down, let’s talk about it.”

He pushed me down. His callused hands held my shoulders as he climbed on top of me, he began kissing my neck, running his tongue along my collar bone.

“Brian stop.” I closed my eyes, disgusted with him.

He ignored me. He sat up and lifted up my dress, he smirked. “You don’t wear thongs, but you do wear lace.” His fingers hooked the sides of my pantys. He forcefully ripped them off.

“Brian stop.” I repeated, I was forcing back tears.

He kissed me again so I couldn’t talk, so I couldn’t tell him to stop. I felt his hands at my back, undoing the zipper from my dress. He grabbed the front of my dress and pulled it down, exposing me.

I tried to move, but he had me pinned. He began kissing my chest as one of his hands trailed down my body, moving between my legs.

I winced as I felt him. I clutched the sheets as a few tears streamed down my face.

“Brian stop!” It only came out as a whisper.

“It’s okay, don’t worry.” He chuckled.

More tears came from my eyes, I held onto the headboard.

“Get up.” He said.

I just laid there.

“I said get up.” He pulled me up. “Turn around.” He forcibly turned me around and placed my hands on the wall.

“Stop, please stop Brian.” I cried.

“No, don’t worry this is gonna be fun.” He grinned.

His hands held my hips, his fingertips bruising my skin. I cried harder.

“Stop!” I screamed before he could do anything more. I pushed him back. I crawled off the bed and grabbed my torn dress and my underwear. I turned away as I tried to calm down my sobbing, I wiped away the tears.

“What’s wrong?” He slurred.

“Take a shower. I can smell Michelle all over you. It’s probably the worst kept secret here Brian. Sober up. I’ll be downstairs. And don’t you embarrass me , don’t you dare embarrass me.” I stood up, pulling the remainder of my dress over my body.

“There’s the Versace now.” He smirked, laying on the bed.

I left his room and went back to mine, I changed my clothes, wearing jeans that made me feel more secure. About and hour later I had gone down to the lobby, I needed that time to regain my composure.

Ryan and I were in the lobby, along with everyone else. We sat on the couch, and I had let him play Nixon. It was a first, I had never let anyone play the guitar. Not even Brian.

We were laughing as he played silly tunes on the guitar, then Brian came over.

“What’s this?” He asked. He sounded and looked angry.

“What are you talking about?” I sighed, not being able to look him in the eye.

“You won’t even let me touch the stupid guitar.” He growled.

“Maybe ‘cause you’re too rough. You might bruise it.” I raised my brow.

“Yeah. Right. Audrey, what’s wrong with you? You’ve been treating me like crap lately.” He said.

Me? Treat you like crap? No no, I believe it’s been you Brian. You’ve been doing Michelle since she’s been here.”

“Stop lying Audrey, stop trying to make everyone take pity on you.” He crossed his arms.

“I’m not.” I stood up to face him. “I told you not to embarrass me.” He was still drinking.

“You have no idea what you’re talking about, you’re only embarrassing yourself.” He looked down at me.

“Brian if we are going to argue, then at least we should do it in private.” I gritted my teeth.

“No, let’s do it here!” He growled.

“Fine! Fine then Brian, why would you do this? I thought you changed.” I sighed.

“I have Audrey.” He was getting frustrated.

“Then why did you do this?...I thought I meant something to you...is it me? Is there something wrong with me? Is that why you’re being such a nympho with that sad excuse of a woman, Michelle.” I said.

“Do you think it’s easy for me to deal with this? You confronting me on such a lie, you’re such a hypocrite.” He replied.

“Hypocrite? What are you talking about?” I asked.

“Don’t act like that, I saw you flirting with all those guys. Garrett, that one guy at your birthday, Caleb, This guy.” He pointed to Ryan. Ryan stood up next to me.

“Caleb is my friend! Why can’t you drop all those things!?” I yelled.

“Because, I saw the way you looked at Garrett, the way you talked to him, treated him. And you’re always out with Caleb and Ryan, and now you’re gonna do a porno with this guy!” He snapped.

“That’s nothing Brian! I don’t even love Garrett, and he doesn’t love me! He told me he was dating someone else! Caleb is my best friend, so leave him out of this! And it’s a movie, it’s not freakin’ porn!” I yelled.

“But you’re probably screwing them all behind my back.” He retorted.

“Hey man, stop. I don’t like the way you’re talking to Audrey, we told you this was just a movie, relax.” Ryan stood in front of me, holding his hand up to Brian.

“Oh really? What about this?” Brian punched Ryan.

“Brian!” I yelled, I dropped to my knees to Ryan’s side. I held his face. “Ryan I’m so sorry.”

He stood up and tried to fight back at Brian. Daniel and Nikki ran over and intervened.

“Brian stop!” Nikki yelled.

I held onto Ryan’s hand and pulled him back. “Don’t. Please.” He turned to face me, he held my face with his hands.

“Audrey!” Brian yelled.

“Let him go.” I quietly told Nikki and Daniel.

I didn’t say anything for a long time, I walked up to Brian and held his face with my hand, I stroked his lips with my thumb. “These lips. They no longer belong to me. They’ve been tainted by another woman’s.” I pushed his face.

“What is the matter with you, why would you do that?!” I yelled. He didn’t say anything, he just looked down. I turned to leave.

“I love you.” He quietly and pathetically said.

I turned to face him.

“What does that mean?” I coldly said. I began walking away.

He followed, “I said I love you!” He yelled, he roughly grabbed my arm and pulled me back to face him.

“Don’t you ever freakin’ treat her like that!” Daniel shouted as he came and pushed Brian back.

“Stay out of it Daniel!” Brian yelled.

“Touch her again and I swear I will kill you.” Daniel grabbed Brian by the shirt. Everyone knew he was serious.

“Daniel, stop. He’s not worth it.” Chanel softly said, touching Dan’s shoulder. Daniel nodded and took a step back.

“Well, it’s all over anyway.” He said. He then punched Brian.

I didn’t do or say anything. Brian laid on the floor, his face bleeding, trying to catch his breath. I knelt down next to him.

“And this is how it goes.” I said, then placed my engagement ring from him on his chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think? Comments Please, this is a big chapter I wrote :)

What should happen next?

The story is soon coming to an end, but there will be a sequel, so without further a do; Team Brian? Team Caleb? Team Ryan? Other?