Status: Comments inspire me to write more :)

Love Will Tear Us Apart

Visitor

"Lily...uh, what're you doin' here?" He asked.
"I wanted to surprise you." She smiled.

She was a slim figure, very tall, taller than Caleb and me, i was even in 3 inch wedges! I personally didn't find her too pretty, she had a very boney appearance, but for some reason I think i've seen her before.

"Well you sure did." Caleb hugged her, "Um, Lily, this is Audrey Cobain, and Audrey this is Lily Aldridge."

"I know." She half-smiled.
"You know me?" I was also surprised.
"Of course, we work for the same modelling industry, Victoria's Secret."

"No way, i had no idea, what kind of model are you?" I asked.
"Victoria's Secret..." She answered in a confused tone.

"Well i know, i mean are you a PINK model, or a regular, or an Angel?" I chuckled.
"Oh, i'm currently a PINK." She answered.

"Ah, well sorry i didn't recognize you, i only know a few PINK models like Behati and Rosie." I sheepishly smiled.
"It's okay, actually Behati insisted on coming, she's here."

"She's here?! That's so cool, i'm gonna go find her...um, Caleb, thanks for your company, i'll see you later." I started backing up.
"Hey are you gonna stand side stage for us?" He called after me.
"Yeah what time?"
"Seven!"
"I'll be there!"

I walked back to my bus, it was about 2pm. On the bus and to my dismay, Avenged Sevenfold were all there, they were swarmed around Behati.
"Where were you babe?" Brian turned around and came and held me in his arms.

"I was with Caleb." I broke free from his hold, "Behati!"

"Audrey!" She smiled. She looked relieved when she saw me.
We gave eachother a big hug.

"When did you get here?" I asked.
"Like, 20 minutes ago."

I gave her another hug, "I'm so glad you're here, please tell me you're staying for the rest of the tour."

"Well, I'd like to, but i don't want to impose."

"You're not imposing, here, you can have the bed right above me." I showed her the bed.

"That's my bed." Brian gave me the look of death.

"Oh Audrey i don't want to throw anyone out, i'll just go to a hotel." Behati said.

"Hotels are expensive, and Brian, c'mon, i think it's only fair that the girls have their beds next to eachothers." I replied as i took his bags out of the bunk.

"Okay." He gave me a goofy look.

"Brian. is he?" Behati looked at me with a smirk on her face.
I nodded.

"What?" Brian looked at us with a confused look on his face.

"Nothing, i just heard about you." She smirked.

"What didya hear?" He had a flirtatious smirk on his face as he slowly approached us.

"Behati, come, let's go to the back, we can chat." I grabbed her hand and pulled her to the mini-lounge in the back and shut the door.

~~Mini-lounge~~

"So that's Brian." She leaned back.

"Yupp.

"Awkward i'm guessing?" She smiled.

"Yeah...especially because i made out with his bandmate last night..."

"What!?" She yelled with a huge smile on her face.

"Behati shut up!" I laughed.

"You did?" She whispered.
I nodded.

"Which one?" She asked.

"Zacky, he's the one with the lip rings." I blushed.

"Does Brian know?"

"Of course not!"

"So__, how was it?" She sat closer to me.

"Well, first i gotta tell you i had a little to drink, but what i do remember is that he has the most amazing tongue ever." I sat back.

"Oh Audrey you're so crazy!" She giggled.

"It was good, that's my biggest turn on, tongues, it sounds weird, but if he knows what to do with it, i'll be his biggest fan." I blushed.

"You're so bad." She laughed.

"It was good." I gazed off into the distance

"So that's all you did, kiss?" She asked.

I gave her 'the look' and had a mischievious smile on my face.

"Oh my lanta, 'Drey you didn't." Her jaw dropped, she was getting excited.

"We went pretty far, but see, because I was drinking, i passed out." I smiled.
We started laughing.
Then the door opened and Oliver, Wolfgang, and JoJo came in.

"Behati! I thought i recognized your laugh." Jo hugged her.
"So what's all the commotion about?" Oliver asked.

Behati and I look at eachother, "Nothing."
♠ ♠ ♠
short chapter, i know.
and i was gonna put a picture on here, but i don't know how, so...yeah

but comments and ideas are welcome :)