The Only Reason We Fall Down, Is to Find a Person That Will Lift Us Up Again

You may think that your life is a disaster...and everything never goes the way you want it. Giving up was never the way this life rolls. It's always the optimism that gives us the pleasure of living. Believeing that the only reason we fall down, is to find the reason within so we'd stand up again...

These are three different short stories...the three are about Faith, hope, and standing up after falling so hard...

Veronica was given a second chance to live after committing suicide. She may have lost her Twin sister and best fiend, she may have lost her family and love of her life. And at one point she had lost faith. But after realizing what God had done for her so she would survive, would she finally change her view of life?
READ the first story **Something worth living for**

Selena Wilson. After a series of mysterious events lead to the death of her best friend -and probably something more- Selena finds herself unable to live with his ghost swirling around her life. Will she finally meet the person that can convince her to start over again?
READ the second story **Start over again**

The list of life. That was Lucy's way of escaping the real world she was living in. That was her way to keep the last shreds of sanity she was threatened to lose when her brother Jake left. It was the list that accompanied her for the last 4 years since her life began going downhill. Will that list finally begin possessing more cheerful events, or was Lucy doomed to forever writing down the miserable events of her daily life?
READ the third story of the series **When life closes a door**
  1. Something worth living for
    The first story in the series
  2. Start Over Again
    Second story in the series
  3. When Life closes a door
    Third story of the series