Status: This will start out slow.

The Kill of a Beautiful Lie

Research

~ Chase ~

After experiencing ghost that had that much energy that it could change into there real form from when they were human. Sighing at the thought in excitement I logged onto my laptop and got to work searching.

` TWO HOURS LATER `

Avenged Sevenfold, world's most well known rock band. Became famous around 2003 but was signed in 1999. Lived in Huntington Beach California. Sold thousands of records but before any of the band members could go any further with their career the worst thing happened. The year of 2008, the group Avenged Sevenfold all moved into a new house to celebrate the success of their new record. Yet before the group could even think of unpacking there stuff from the boxes, the worst that could ever happen to some one happened to theses five men and their girlfriends.

February 12Th, 2008 there was a break in at the group of musicians new house. The police report stated that the once beautiful house was recked. Doors, torn off the henge's, clothes from the boxes shewn all around, furniture broken and trashed, blood splattered all over the walls.
Yet the most gruesome was when the police found one of the victim's girlfriend who was give or take six months pregnant with child, hung with the hook on the inside of the closet door by the soft spot of her head with the little baby embryo hung besides her by its stomach.

Rumor has it that the girlfriend, who could not be identified from all the torture her body and face had been through, didn't tell her boyfriend she was pregnant. She was just coming back home from a long vacation to surprise him when out of no where she was killed with such inhuman doing she never got the chance. She died without the famous star ever knowing.

When the police finally found the rock stars in the basement they were already dead, with no way to be bought back to life. But the clues were all there that it had not been a suicide in fact a murder.

These are the way the bodies were found:

Matt Charles Sander : Eyes torn into little slices. Neck cut off at the base with just a strand of skin keeping the head on the body. The vocal chords ripped out and tied to the singers hands which where also cut off to the point that it was held by a strand of string. Toe nails cut off and shoved into the singers nose and ears which were also cut.Strips of skin missing.

Brian Elwin Haner Jr .: Fingers cut off at the base. Knife wounds sliced all down the arms cut off at the tips. Elbow skin cut off and the bone inside twisted to a weird degree. Leg rung off mouth floss. Strips of skin sliced off from the stomach.Strips of skin missing.

Jimmy Owen Sullivan: Hair ripped out from parts of the scalp. Eardrum yanked out of the ear with nail clippers. Hands twisted to an weird angle. Five degree burns all over fingers. Battery Acid poured all over leg and stomach. And knuckles pulled from the hand and stuffed down the throat.Strips of skin missing.

Zachary James Baker: Sludge hammer slammed and stuck in the stomach. Needles of car acid stuck in the hands and arms. Hammer slammed up the knee caps. Tubes stuck in the nose and pushed out through the mouth. Uvula ripped out from the back of the throat and sliced up into pieces.Strips of skin missing.

Johnathan Lewis Seward: Hammer slammed onto his knees. Hands twisted and put in the jean pockets. Head busted open and Brian splattered all in his mouth. Strips of skin missing.

All the strips of skin missing dorm each body sat besides that body said the words from there famous song : 'I'm NOT Insane'.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey hoped u liked please subscribe comment and duh read. Till later goodbye lovelies!