Status: Just started! I love the story line... you steal you die btw. =D

My Despicable Life Turns Good

Now I wish I hadn't worn Converse

Andreas's POV

It's Friday afternoon and Andy's picking me up in two hours. I jumped into he steaming hot water, streaming out my shower head. I rubbed on my watermelon scented shampoo. After I made sure my hair was fully shampooed, I rinsed off the lathery liquid and opened up my body wash. After I was fully done I turned off the steaming water, and wrapped myself in a fury, white towel. After drying off my hair and body, I slipped on underwear, a purple and grey sunflower dress, and socks. I ran my flat iron over my hair, making sure my fringe was perfectly placed over my left eye. Glancing at the clock, I picked up my iPhone. I slid it into my grey purse, and walked out to the living room. Shaun was siting watching TV.
"Wow, look at you. I haven't seen you dressed up in a long time." Shaun said, patting the place next to him. I picked up my purple Converse and walked over to Shaun. I sat next to him, slipping on my shoes.
"What are you doing here?" I asked.
"I really don't know." Shaun said, laughing.
"Okay, then." I said, laughing. At that moment the doorbell rang, causing Shaun and I to jump. I walked over to the door to find Andy. He was dressed in a white button up shirt, black pants, and black shoes.
"You look great." Andy said, looking me up and down.
"You, too." I said, smiling.
"Why are you wearing Converse with your dress?" Shaun asked me.
"Because....I feel like it." I said, smirking.
"Okay," Shaun said.
"Well, let's get going." Andy said, leading me to the door.
"Bye," We called to Shaun.
"Bye," He said, back. Andy and I got into his car and took off. He took a left turn, then went down the street.
"So...How was your day?" Andy asked.
"Pretty good. But, I think it's going to get better." I said, smiling. I saw Andy grinning out of the corner of my eye.
"Here we are." Andy said, pulling up to a huge restaurant. It was white with creme colored window sills.
"Now I wish I hadn't worn Converse." I said, looking at Andy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys like it. Srry its so short but it's 3:45AM and I'm tired. Um, comment and subscribe please. I've only got 12 comments and 5 subscribers. BUT!! I WANT MORE=DD So help me achieve this goal, and together we can stop world hunger.=DDDDDDDDD LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I really hope she's not an old man.....AHAHAH Chelse.
This chapter is dedicated to Rose and Chelse.=DD. Look!<<<<<<<<That smiley has a lip peircing I call it the- ANDY SMILEY=DDDDDD