Status: new jalex story

Bitter Sweet Love

Just A Tease

Jack broke the kiss breathless as he looked at Alex in his eyes ‘Lexi’ Jack whispered ‘Shhh’ Alex replied and he pressed his lips on Jack’s again Alex hands started to roam underneath Jack’s t-shirt up and down his chest making Jack let out a little moan. Alex sat up taking his shirt off and flinging it across Jack’s bunk bed he got in the comforter’s and pulled Jack closer to his body. Jack’s mind was all over the place he didn’t know what to think weather Alex really did feel the same or if he was just using him and playing him. Jack took no notice of what his mind was thinking right now though he was just glad he had Alex by his side.

‘Kiss me’ Jack whispered Alex leaned further in and pressed his lips on the younger boy’s biting on his bottom lip asking for permission to be let in as soon as Jack opened his mouth Alex’s tongue found its way in and was exploring every inch of Jack’s mouth. Jack’s hands started to wonder down past Alex skinny jeans unbuttoning the jeans that clung to his hips and sliding them off. Jack’s mind was foggy and hazy but he was in heaven it was what he wanted to have Alex by his side to feel his touch his lips on his own to feel that spark between them.

Alex continued to kiss Jack and let his hand’s wonder over the younger boy’s body just as Alex’s hand reached down to Jack’s boxers and under them Jack let out a gasp as Alex hand touch Jack’s dick; Alex started to massage the younger boy’s dick while pressing his lips on to Jacks making him moan in pleasure. Alex sat up as much as the bunk bed would allow him and moved both his hands up too Jack’s checks cupping them and pressing his lips to Jacks kissing him more passionately than before.

Alex rolled over Jack so that he could get out of the bunk bed ‘where are you going?’ Jack asked a little hurt at what Alex had just done Alex turned round to face Jack but just placed a small grin on his face; Jack felt hurt and used dirty and angry. Angry not just at himself but at Alex and how he had used Jack’s emotions to get at him. Alex walked in to the front lounge; Jack sated in his bunk he felt his eyes burning and tears fell as he lied there and cried into his pillow and falling asleep to the sound of the background noise coming from the living room.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys sorry this update is short but hope you guys liked it :) comments subscribe