Justin the Jackass

Snap, Crackle, Pop!

Sitting up straight in bed, Justin yawned and stretched out his arms. Hearing his bones pop, he frowned. He shouldn’t be feeling old while being so young. Flattening his hair down, he threw the covers off of him and they landed in the floor. Picking up his pants, he put them on and threw his shirt back on over his head. He walked into the small kitchen and saw that everybody else was already awake.

“Sup?” He asked followed by another yawn. Grabbing bowl of cereal from the refrigerator, Justin poured its contents into a plastic bowl and poured some milk in it. Swirling his spoon in the bowl of Rice Krispies, he smiled. He never got tired of hearing the familiar snap, crackle, pop.

“Nice to see you up,” his mother said. “You were still sound asleep when I woke up about twenty minutes. I was going to wake you up, but you looked so peaceful that I just couldn’t.

Justin rolled his eyes. “Uh, thanks mom. I appreciate that. I’ll keep that in mind.”

Oblivious to her son’s heavy sarcasm, Pattie smiled and her cheeks reddened. She was quite pleased with her motherly duties so far. “Well Justin, do you have anything planned today? Would you like to go shopping or anything?”

Eating the last spoonful of his cereal, Justin shrugged. He wouldn’t mind getting a new board or clothes. “Sure, I don’t have anything else to do.”

“Well we’ll just have to get ready then, don’t we?”

Nodding, Justin gave a quick thumbs up and went back to his bed. Sitting on the lumpy mattress, he felt somewhat relieved. He was going to go shopping for most of the day. That was good.

Damn good, Justin thought. I don’t have to put up with that stalker Andi.
♠ ♠ ♠
Because every boy loves shopping right? Any special requets with what Justin should buy? lol

Eh, sorry for the filler chapter. I promise the next chapter will be better. :)