Status: complete

Drusilla Lillian Potter

chapter 2

"All students must be equipped with a one standard size two pewter cauldron, and may bring, if they desire either an owl, a cat, or a toad" Drusilla read as they walk down a street.

"Can we find all this in London?" she asks looking up.

"If you know where to go" Hagrid leads her into a dusty old pub where people were sitting around drinking.

"Ah, Hagrid the usual i presume" Tom asks.

"No thanks Tom, I'm on official Hogwarts business, just helping young Drusilla buy her school business."

"Bless my soul it's Drusilla Potter" everything goes quiet so she looks around a little confused.

"Welcome back Miss, Potter, welcome back" someone shakes her hands.

"I can't believe I'm meeting you at last" someone else says so her eyes widen with everyone trying to talk to her.

"Drusilla P-p-potter, C-can't tell you how p-pleased I am to meet you" a man with a turban on says and she looks at him oddly, she could sense something dark with in him.

"Hello, professor I didn't see you there. Drusilla Professor Quirrell will be your defence Against the Dark Arts teacher" Hagrid says.

"Oh, nice to meet you" she says cautiously.

"A fearfully, fascinating subject, n-not that you need it eh, p-potter" Quirrell stutters.

"Yes, well must be going now, lots to buy" Hagrid says.

"See, Drusilla you're famous" Hagrid says as they walk away.

"But why am I famous Hagrid? All those people back there how is it they know who I am?" she asks as the stop at a wall.

"I'm not exactly sure I'm the right person to tell you that" he taps the bricks and they fall away showing a new street.

"Welcome Drusilla, to Diagon Alley. That's where you get your quills and ink, over there, all your bits and bobs for doing wizardry"

"Its world class racing broom" a kid says looking into a shop.

"Wow! Look at it the new Nimbus 2000! It's the fastest model yet"

"But Hagrid how am i to pay all this, i don't even have any money" she asks him.

"Well there's your money Drusilla! Gringotts, the wizard bank, ain't no safer place, not one! 'Cept perhaps Hogwarts" they walk into the bank.

"Hagrid what exactly are these things" she asks looking at the goblins.

"They're goblins Drusilla. Clever as they come the goblins but not the friendliest of beasts. Best stay close" they walk up to an alter

"Miss. Drusilla Potter wishes to make a withdrawal" he says.

"And does Miss. Drusilla Potter have her key?" the gobbling asks.

"Wait a minute" Hagrid searches in his coat

"Got it here somewhere" he pulls a key out "Ha! There's the little devil. Oh, and there's something else as well. Professor Dumbledore gave me this. It's about You-Know-What in vault you know which" he says quietly handing over an envelope.

"Very well" the goblin takes it.

They were sat in a cart and going down different levels until they reached a vault.

"Vault 687, lamp please, key, please" the goblin gets out and opens a vault

"Didn't think your mum and dad would leave you with nothing now did you?" Hagrid says as Drusilla looks at the gold in astonishment.

"Vault 713" the goblin says as they reach the other vault, Hagrid gets out and grabs the small bag that was inside and puts it in his pocket.

"What's in their Hagrid?" she asks.

"Can't tell you Drusilla, Hogwarts business, very secret" he pats his pocket.

"Best not to mention this to anyone Drusilla" he tells her as they walk out of the bank.

Awhile later Drusilla checks her list.

"I still need... a wand" she looks up to him.

"A wand, well, you want Ollivanders, there ain't no place better. Why don't you run along and wait. I got one more thing to do, won't be long" he walks off and she goes into the shop.

"Hello? Hello?" she looks around and an old man appears.

"I wondered when I'd be seeing you Miss. Potter, it seems only yesterday that you mother and father were in here buying their first wands" he passes her a wand.

"Here we are. Well give it a wave" a vase breaks so he takes it back.

"Apparently not, perhaps this" boxes all fly from the shelves.

"NO, no definitely not, no matter" he looks around and gives her an odd look.

"I wonder" he goes into the back and gets another box, he hands her the wand and everything glows and a warm wave of air floods over her.

"Curious... very curious" he looked at her oddly again.

"Sorry but what's curious" she asks.

"I remember every wand that I've sold Miss. Potter, every one. It so happens that the phoenix whose tail feather resides in your wand, gave another feather, just one other. It is curious that you should be destined for this wand when its brother gave you that scar"

Dumbledore's eyebrows rise.

"And who owned that wand?" she asks.

"We do not speak his name. The wand chooses the wizard Mr. Potter. It is not always clear why. But I think it is clear that we can expect great things from you. After all, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named did great things, terrible, yes, but great" he says mysteriously and Drusilla looks at him oddly.

"Drusilla, Drusilla, happy birthday" Hagrid shouts from outside, so she turns and sees him with a white owl.

"Whoa" she smiles but she felt a wriggle around her waist and pats it.

"What was that" Regulus asks noticing it.

"I don't know" they all look at her oddly.

Later on Drusilla and Hagrid are sat at a table eating.

"You all right Drusilla? You seem very quiet" he asks.

"He killed my parents didn't he, the one who gave me this. You know Hagrid. I know you do" she gives him a look.

"First and understand this Drusilla because it's very important. Not all wizards are good. Some of them go bad. A few years ago one of them went as bad as you can go. His name was V-. His name was V" Hagrid struggles.

"Well maybe if you wrote it down?" Drusilla says.

"Naw I can't spell it, all right, Voldermort" he shivers.

"Voldermort" Drusilla asks hiding a laugh.

"Sh, it was dark times Drusilla, dark times. Voldermort started to gather some followers, brought them over to the Dark Side, anyone who stood up to him ended up dead, your parents fought against him. Nobody lived once he decided to kill them, nobody, not one. Except you" he says.

"Me? Voldermort tried to kill me?" Drusilla says eyes wide.

"Yes, that ain't no ordinary cut on your forehead Drusilla. A mark from that only comes from being touched by a curse, an evil curse at that"

"What happened to V" he shivers so she corrects herself "To You-Know-Who?"

"Well some say he died codswallop in my opinion. Nope, I reckon he's out there still too tired to carry on. But one thing's absolutely certain. Something about you stumped him that night. That's why you're famous. That's why everybody knows your name. You're the girl who lived"

"So that's what my little girl is going to be known as the girl who lived" Lily shakes her head sadly.

Later on Hagrid was walking Drusilla to the train station.

"What are you looking at? Blimey is that time? Sorry Drusilla, but I'm gonna have to leave you. Dumbledore would be wanting his... Well, he'd be wanting to see me. Now, your train leaves in 10 minutes. Here's your ticket. Stick to it Drusilla, that's very important. Stick to you ticket" he tells her.

"Platform 9 ¾?" she looks at it weirdly.

"But, Hagrid, there must be a mistake. This says Platform 9 ¾. There's no such thing. Is there?" she looks up and finds him gone so she rolls her eyes and walks forwards with her stuff. She surveys around and stops carefully bending down pretending to be messing with her combat boots that had her jeans tucked into and her black coat, she stands up again seeing a large group of red head's going past.

"It's the same every year, packed with muggles of course"

"Muggles" she mouth and ties her curled hair back while some of the shorter waves fall down and hide part of her scar, she quickly flicks it over her shoulder letting it lay at the back of her waist and walks forwards watching as they run through the wall.

"Platform 9 ¾ this way, all right Percy you first" he runs though so she turns to one of the twins.

"Fred you next" she tells him.

"He's not Fred I am" the other one shouts.

"Honestly, woman you call yourself our mother" he shakes his head.

"I'm sorry George" she apologises.

"Only joking, i am Fred" he laughs and they both run in just missing her about to shout at them.

The marauders exchange looks hiding a grin, recognising a prankster when they see one.

"Excuse me! Could you tell me how to" Drusilla walks up to them and nod's to the wall.

"How to get on to the platform, yes" she nods.

"Not to worry dear, it's Ron's first time to Hogwarts as well" Ron smiles nodding.

"Now, all you have to do is walk straight at the wall between platforms 9 and 10. Best do it at a run if you're nervous" they move away a bit.

"Good luck" Ginny smiles so Drusilla braces herself closes her eyes and runs into the wall passing through it. She opens her eyes and her eyes widen looking around the station seeing the large train and people walking around.

"Wicked" she breathes and moves on.

"And we're not there like our parent's were for us" Lily cries.

"Sh, Lily" James soothes her, sharing a look with his two friends.

She puts her stuff away and began walking down the train, she turns slightly and an older geeky looking boy trips into her.

"Hey watch it" he glares straightening his tie.

"Watch it, you pushed me idiot" she glares at him.

"You're just an idiot first year" she glares more and he began chocking, her eyes watch him confused until she feels someone next to her.

"He's just a mudblood Ravenclaw" she hears a snarky males voice say so she turns to see who it was and found an Italian dark skinned boy with violet shaded eyes.

"Gulp" the boy stands back up and a large slug is seen on the floor.

"Oh, that's disgusting" she steps back and glares at the boy.

"I'll get you" he begins to take his wand out but Blaise pulls his out and the boy is thrown back, he was now sprouting a red afro and a big red nose.

"Hey" Blaise quickly grabs her hand and pulls her down the train, he pushes her into a compartment and slams the door shut, and he sits down opposite her and watches her carefully.

"What" she snarls but she wriggles a little and he notices.

"So are you a mudblood" he asks glaring at her but she gives a low growl like noise already knowing this was an insult, and she remembered someone yesterday calling someone who didn't belong to a magical family one.

"No" she glares at him then smirks "I'm not a pure blood either" she sits back lightly waiting for him to get out in distaste.

"So half blood" he sits back smirking and she pouts.

"You can go now" she glares.

"What if i don't want to" he raises an eyebrow but she just scoffs and turns away wriggling from time to time.

"What your name" she finally asks.

"Blaise, Blaise Zabini" he nods.

"He's my son" Bianca smiles lightly.

"Yours" he asks.

"Drusilla Potter" she waits for it.

"The girl who lived" he sits forwards and she scowls.

"Yes" she mutters and he seems to get the picture because he leaves it. A few minutes later with them looking out the window, another person walks in and slams the door shut.

"Dear god" a blonde haired boy mutters and he turns around.

"Zabini" he nods.

"Malfoy" he nods back but he had a cold look in his yes.

"That is our son then" Narcissa smiles and Lucius nods sitting straighter.

"Who's this" he looks Drusilla over in distaste.

"Drusilla Potter" Blaise says smirking and Malfoy freezes eyes going wide, and he chuckles. Draco sits next to her and his eye's go to where her scar is but doesn't ask.

"I'm Malfoy Draco Malfoy" he holds his hand out, and she shakes it, and wriggles when he lets go.

"Wow, how very bond" she chuckles and they give her confused looks.

"Oh come on" she rolls her eyes "It's a muggle film" they wrinkle their noses in distaste.

"Oh, it's about a secret agent fighting and all that, get's all the girls and weapons" they raise their eyebrows.

"Whatever" she sits back as the train sets off.

"So, you really live with muggles" Draco asks.

"Yes, my mum's sister it's awful" she says and goes into a rant about it, while they add in chuckling a few times.

A while later Ron walks in but stops and glares at the two boys, something clicks in her head and calls out for him.

"Ron" she calls and he stops.

"Yeah" he asks.

"Come in" she pulls him in and makes him sit at the window across from her, and she ignores the boys glares.

"I'm Ron by the way! Ron Weasley" he tells her.

"I'm Drusilla Potter, but call me Dru" she tells them and Ron's eyes go wide.

"SO it's true! DO you really have the...the" he asks, Blaise and Draco listen in.

"The what?" she asks.

"The scar?" he points to his head.

"Oh" she lifts up her fringe and the three boys look at it in fascination.

"Wicked" Ron breathes.

"So let me guess you guys don't like each other" she says and they nod stiffly "Well got over it" she says and forces them into conversation, it even lead to them debating Quidditch and them telling her all about it.

"Anything off the trolley dears?" a woman asks with a sweet trolley.

"No, thanks, I'm all set" Ron grimaces hiding a sandwich and Blaise and Draco shrug.

"We'll take the lot" Drusilla gets up.

"Whoa" Ron says and they all dig in talking.

"Bertie Bott's Every flavour Beans" Drusilla asks holding a box up while she had a sour string dangling down her mouth, and they had changed seats with Draco near the door, Ron on the same seat near the window and they had sweets between them, while Blaise sat close to Drusilla and they had sweets around them.

"They mean every flavour! There's chocolate, peppermint and also, spinach liver, and tripe. George sweared he got boogie flavoured one once" they all pull faces at it and she chucks it to Draco.

"These aren't real frogs are they?" she asks looking at the chocolate frog.

"It's just a spell. But it's the cards you want. Each pack's got a famous witch or wizard" Blaise says.

"I got about 500me self" Ron adds and she opens it only to have it leap out and jump out the window.

"Watch it! They've only got one good jump in them to begin with" Draco says chewing on some sweets.

"I've got Dumbledore!" she looks at his card.

"I've got about 6 of him" Ron shrugs.

"Hey, he's gone" she looks at it.

"Well you can't expect him to hang around all day, can you? This is Scabbers by the way. Pathetic isn't he?" Ron says and Blaise looks at it carefully but shakes his head confused.

"Just a little bit" Dru says.

"Does that rat look familiar to you padfoot, moony" James asks.

"Yes" they all exchange looks.

"What do you mean" McGonagall asks.

"Peter's Animagus form it's a rat" Remus answers.

"And he looks awfully like that one" Sirius crosses his arms.

"Fred gave me a spell to turn him yellow, want to see?" Ron asks and they all look at him.

"Yeah" she tilts her head.

"Ahem... Sunshine" he began but a bushy haired girl walks in.

"Has anyone seen a toad? A boy named Neville's has one" she asks bossily.

"No" all the boys scowl saying at the same time then give each other a funny look.

"Oh are you doing magic? Let's see then" she says.

"Ahem. Sunshine Daisies Butter Mellow Turn this stupid fat rat yellow" nothing happens except a little smoke came out at the end of his wand.

"Are you sure that's a real spell? Well, it's not very good is it? Of course, I've only tried a few simple ones myself but they've all worked for me" she sits down on Dru's other side.

"For example: Oculus Reparo" she says to her broken dusty bracelet and it fixes it self

"That's better isn't it? Holy cricket" she looks at her eyes wide.

"You're Drusilla Potter! I'm Hermione Granger. And you are" she looks at the boys pointedly and Dru gives a kick to the two boys as she saw them both glaring and going to open their mouths.

"I'm Ron Weasley"

"Draco Malfoy" he glares.

"Blaise Zabini" he gives her a superior look

"Pleasure" she sticks her nose up "You four better change into your robes. I expect we'll be arriving soon" she walks out but turns around and faces Ron.

"You've dirt on your nose by the way. Just there" she rubs her nose and walks out, leaving Dru to laugh at the boy's faces.

"Ugh i don't like my uniform" Dru sits back down having just changed in the changing rooms.

"Why" Blaise asks with his tie loose, and he reaches over pulling her loose as well.

"Wow, fashionista" she jokes as he pushes her socks down to her ankles and he rolls his eyes.

"What's that" Draco asks seeing something move underneath her shirt.

"Nothing" she says innocently.

"No come on let's have a look" Blaise tells her so she bites her lip and looks down her collar, she hissed lightly and a snake's head pops out.

"Ah" all the boys jump back and she looks at them confused.

"What the hell are you doing" she asks and the snake hisses at her and she chuckles.

"Ah, my daughter has a snake down her top and your two sons jump back" James laughs ignoring their glares.

"At least no boys will be trying to feel her up in the future" Sirius smirks while Remus chuckles.

"You have a snake down your top" Ron shouts so she rolls her eyes.

"Well it didn't say anything about allowing too have one, and i have an owl, so" she shrugs not looking bothered and the snake hides again.

"Come one boy's" she says snapping them out of their frozen spots and getting off the train.

"Right then, first years this way, please! First years, don't be shy. Come on now, hurry up! Hello Dru" Hagrid shouts.

"Hi Hagrid" she smiles and Draco and Blaise turn their noses up at him.

"Whoa" Ron breathes.

"Right, then, this way to the boats. Come on now, follow me"

"Wicked" they get in to the boats.

They come up at the castle and Dru's mouth drops taking in the scenery.

"Wow" she mouths.

The first years all walk up the stairs of the castle and come to a stop seeing professor McGonagall.

"Welcome to Hogwarts. Now, in a few moments you will pass through these doors and join your classmates. But before you take your seats, you must be sorted into your houses. They are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. Now while you're here your house will be like your family. Your triumphs will earn you points. Any rule breaking and you will lose points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points is awarded the house cup" she says and a frog jumps in front of her.

"Trevor" Neville leaps up to get it "Oh sorry" he blushes.

"The ceremony will begin momentarily" she walks away.

"What house do you think you'll be in then" Draco asks Dru.

"Don't know, you'll be in Slytherin" she tells him and he puffs up smirking, so she hits him on the chest chuckling at his look.

"I think you'll be in Slytherin" Blaise whispers in her ear.

"What makes you think that" Ron asks as he was stood at the side of her.

"Gryffindor or Slytherin" he shrugs "You'll be in Gryffindor" he tells Ron and he puffs up proudly again so she rolls her eyes.

"We're ready, follow me" McGonagall leads the way into the hall which was full of students, watching them walk down.

"It's not real the ceiling. It's just bewitched to look like the night outside. I read about it in Hogwarts, A History" Hermione is heard saying.

"Will you wait along here please, now before we begin, Professor Dumbledore would like to say a few words" McGonagall says when they reach the front.

"I have a few start-of-term notices I wish to announce. The first years please note that the Dark Forest is strictly forbidden to all students. Also, our caretaker, Mr. Filch, has asked me to remind you that the third floor corridor on the right hand side is out of bounds to all who do not wish to die a most painful death. Thank you" Dumbledore sits back down.

"When I call your name you will come forth, I shall place the Sorting Hat on your head, and you will be sorted into your houses. Hermione Granger" McGonagall shouts.

"Oh" Hermione pales "Ok relax" she walks up to the stool.

"Gryffindor" Hermione walks down the table smiling.

"Mental that one I'm telling you" Ron says quietly and they all hide their chuckles.

"Draco Malfoy" Draco walks up to the stool and the hat barely touches his head.

"Slytherin" it shouts and he smirks walking off his table.

Lucius and Narcissa smirk proudly while Sirius scoffs.

"Susan Bones"

Drusilla looks around and sees Snape and Quirell who were watching her.

"Ha that's Sniv, Snape" James coughs.

"I'm a teacher" Severus raises a brow.

"It seems so Mr. Snape"

"Ow" Dru winces and rubs her scar.

"Dru, what is it" Ron asks and Blaise looks at her then her scar.

"Nothing" she shakes her head.

"Hufflepuff" Susan runs down to the Hufflepuff table.

"Ronald Weasley" he walks up nervously.

"Gryffindor" his shoulders sag in relief and he join's that table.

"Drusilla Potter" the hall goes deathly quiet and she pales slightly, she walks up to the stool and sits down feeling the hat been put on her head.

"Hmmm... Difficult, very difficult, plenty of courage, I see. Not a bad mind either. There's talent, oh yes, and a thirst to prove yourself. But where to put you" the hat wonders.

"Any where i don't mind" she thinks.

"You hold a lot of courage and bravery, Gryffindor will do you well, just like your parents but something tells me you don't need to be in that house to be a feline, no you can be very cunning and sly when you want to be, yes, yes this house will help you on the way to greatness" he stops thinking and opens it rim.

"Slytherin" it bellows and everyone is quiet for a minute until the Slytherin's roar clapping loudly and whistling.

"What" The marauders shout.

"James it's only a house" Lily scolds.

"Potter's child in his rival house" Regulus looks at him amused.

Dru gets of the stool and she looks to Ron, he smiles shrugging, and she turns back to the darker table, Draco stands and waves her over, she joins him.

"Dru" he smirks and they sit down. The rest of the sorting goes fast and Blaise get's put into Slytherin, he sits down on Dru's other side.

"Attention please" McGonagall shouts.

"Let the feast begin" Dumbledore waves his hands and food appears and everyone digs in.

Awhile later they were walking down to the dungeons and to the Slytherin common room.

"Sorcio" she hisses feeling him wriggle.

"What are you" Draco asks but steps away once he remembers the snake.

"Oh it's only a snake" she rolls her eyes as they sit down in the common room.

"It's a poisonous snake" Blaise smirks at her.

"So" she asks.

"Well why isn't it biting you that's what he's wanting to ask" a brunet girl asks sitting down with another.

"Daphne Greengrass" she puts her hand out and Dru takes it.

"Drusilla Potter but people call me Dru" she says.

"Pansy Parkinson" the pug face girl says nodding, and Dru nods back.

"Let's see your snake" Daphne smirks and the boys move back a little.

Dru hisses and Sorcio slides out of her sleeve and on to her lap curling around and showing he was pretty big.

"Wow" they all say wide eyed shifting a little.

"He won't hurt you" she tells them letting him curl around her neck.

"Why, how" Pansy says.

"I talk to him" she tells them and they all share a shocked look and sit around her.

"You're a parsletongue" Daphne whispers.

"If that's what you call it then yeah, i talk to snakes" she shrugs.

"No, it's really rare" Pansy says and Dru looks up confused.

"The dark lord had it" Daphne whispers.

"You mean Voldermort" Dru asks and they all flinch.

"Oh come on it's a damn name" she rolls her eyes.

"Yeah well" they all shrug.

"What's everyone whispering over here for" they all here so they jump and act like they were doing nothing.

"Theodore" Pansy nods.

"So" he freezes seeing the snake which shined silver and olive in the light.

"That's a black Mamba" he steps back "How the hell did you get one of those" he gasps.

"I don't know i was in the garden when i was younger, and he popped up, he was smaller then and he told me he came in a crate" she shrugs.

"You do no he's venomous right" he gulps and she nods.

"And it's one of the deadliest snake's in the world not to mention the fastest" he tells her and she nods.

"Wait, did you just say he told you" he picks out and she nods.

"But" he frowns.

"Parsletongue" Pansy says and the boys scowl at her and Theodore walks over and sits down beside the boys.

"So he won't bite me- anyone" he asks.

"No, well not unless i ask him to" she smirks lightly and they gulp.

"Any way call me Theo" he nods.

"Dru"

"We should be getting into our dorms" Daphne says standing up "Come on Dru, your sharing with us" the girls walk off.

Blaise and Draco glare at where they left and they here a giggle, Dru runs back down the stairs and kisses them on the cheek.

"Night boys" she runs back up stairs leaving them both blushing. Theo snorts and they glare at him so he raises his hands and walks up to their dorm.

"Great my daughter would have two good for nothing snakes crushing on her" James mopes.

"Mr. Potter" McGonagall reprimands.

"Sorry professor" he says pouting, not looking at Lucius, Narcissa and Bianca who were glaring at him.

The next morning they all got up and had breakfast.

"We've got Transfiguration" Dru stands up and the girls follow but the boys keep on eating.

"Blaise, Draco" she hisses in parsletongue in their ears and they jump up.

"Coming" they follow while the girls laugh leaving them to grumble to Theo.

They all walk in and sit down in the class, Pansy and Daphne sitting next to each other, Draco and Theo, while Dru sits next to Blaise.

About 10 minutes into the class Ron, Dean and Seamus run in panting.

"Whew! we made it" Dean sighs.

"Could you imagine the look on McGonagall's face if we were late" Seamus says and the cat sat on the desk transforms into her and she stops in front of the three.

"That was bloody brilliant" Ron exclaims.

"Thank-you for that assessment Mr. Weasley, perhaps it would be more useful if I transfigured Mr. Thomas, Mr. Finnigan and yourself into a pocket watch. That way one of you might be on time" she glares and they gulp sitting down. Dru chuckles at them, and Ron sticks his tongue out.

Later they were in the potions classroom when the door slams open and Snape storms in stopping at the front and peering down at the class.

"There will be no foolish wand-waving or silly incantations in this class. As such, I don't expect many of you to appreciate the subtle science and exact art that is potion making. However, for those select few who possess the predisposition. I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses. I show you how to bottle fame, brew glory, and even put a stopper in death" he raises a brow. He quickly goes over the names and gives a slight pause on Dru's, he looks over at her then carries on.

"He was feeling guilty" Daphne murmurs.

"What" Dru quirks an eyebrow.

"When he sees you, he has mixed emotions" she whispers and Dru looks at her funny.

"How do you know" she asks.

"In my family we had a seer, i got the gift just a little different" she whispers.

"Why tell me" Dru asks "Aren't they rare nowadays"

"We're friends, anyway aren't parsletongue's rare" Daphne asks.

"Touché" Dru nods and they get on with their work.

A few days later Dru walks over to the Gryffindor table and sits next to Ron, Seamus and Dean as they had been getting along with each other and talking frequently.

"Eye of rabbit, harp sting hum, turn this water into rum... Eye of rabbit harp sting hum, turn this water into rum" Seamus was chanting waving his wand over his goblet.

"What's Seamus trying to do to that glass of water?" she asks.

"Turn it to rum. Actually he managed to make weak tea yesterday, before" the goblet explodes and Seamus face and hair has soot in it.

"Ah, mail's here" Ron says looking up and Owls all fly down passing everyone their packages, and owl drops a paper to Ron just as Blaise, Draco and Daphne walk up behind Dru.

"Can I burrow this?" she asks and Ron nods "Thanks"

"Hey look! Neville's got a Remembrall" someone says.

"I've read about those. When the smoke turn's red it means you've forgotten something" Hermione says.

"The only problem is I can't remember what I have forgotten" he says.

"That's our son isn't it" Alice looks up at Frank and he smiles.

"Hey guys, somebody broke into Gringotts. Listen: "Believed to be the work of Dark wizards or witches unknown, Gringotts goblins were acknowledging the breach insists nothing was taken. The vault in question number 713 had been emptied earlier that very same day." That's odd. That's the vault Hagrid and I went to" she looks at her Gryffindor friends then at her Slytherin friends.

A few days later Dru was walking with Blaise and Draco, Ron and Hermione were with them all boys glaring at her.

"I'm telling you, she knows more about you than you do" Ron says as they get to the staircases.

"Who doesn't" she rolls her eyes as they get into the middle of the staircase but it jolts and moves.

"What's happening" she asks.

"The stair cases change remember" Hermione tells them from further up front and it stops.

"Let's go this way" Draco moves forwards and they walk through the door.

"Before the stair cases move again" Blaise rushes forwards to.

"Does anybody feel like we shouldn't be here" Ron asks when they all walk into the desolated room.

"Were not" Blaise looks around.

"This is the third floor, it's forbidden" Hermione glares at them.

"Let's go" Dru turns to go.

"Filch's cat" Draco hisses and they all look down seeing the cat.

"Run" Dru says and they all run down the hallway.

"Let's hide though that door" Blaise heads for it.

"It's locked" Draco bangs it.

"That's it were done for" Ron moans.

"Oh move over" Hermione pushes through.

"Alohomora" with a flick of her wand it opens "Get in" they all run in and slam the door behind them.

"Alohomora" Ron repeats.

"Standard book of spells chapter 1" she glares at him.

"Is any one there my sweet, come on" they here filch and he walks away so they sigh in relief.

"He thinks this door is locked" Draco and Ron say at the same time then glare at the other.

"It was locked" Blaise and Hermione say so then they glare at each other.

"And for good reason" Dru gulps facing away from them so they turn to see what she was looking at and they pale.

"Ah" they all scream, as they see the large three headed dog, they all run out and try and slam the door closed then run down the hallway and down the stairs.

"What is one of those things doing in the school" Lily shouts.

"That was a Cerberus" Remus says eyes wide.

"I'm not sure" Dumbledore shakes his head "And yes that is a Cerberus"

"What do you think they're playing at, having a thing like that at school" Ron shouts.

"Wait until i tell father about this" Draco snarls straightening his robes.

"Didn't you see what it was standing on" Blaise tells them calmly and they shake their heads.

"You don't open your eyes do you" Hermione glares.

"I wasn't looking t its feet, i was a bit preoccupied with its heads, or did i mention it three" Ron yells at her.

"It was standing on a trap door" Blaise tells them.

"It wasn't there by accident, it was guarding something" Hermione says.

"Guarding something" Dru thinks back.

"That's right. Now, if you four don't mind, I'm going to bed before either of you come up with another clever idea to get killed or worse... expelled" Hermione walks off.

"She needs to sort out her priorities" Ron shakes his head.

"Mini Lily" Sirius chuckles and she glares at him.