Status: This will be fun! Comment while you read!

Fiction

Chapter 1

I touched the make up I was wearing up a bit. I wasn't wearing much, but still to me I had to look perfect when I saw the guys. Doesn't matter to me or not if they see me or not. I fluffed out my hair making the layers show, then applied a little clear lip gloss to top everything else off.

I stared at myself a little while longer before turning and walking out to meet a stunning Raquel. Raquel was my best friend since diapers and we consider ourselves like sisters now. We even at times get asked if we were sisters. She was wearing her dark hair long. Her eyes were lined with dark eyeliner that made her eyes pop out against her pail skin. She smacked her red lips and smiled and hooked her arm through mine.

"Ready to go chicka," I said walking to the door.

"Hell to the yes," she said as we hopped into my car and drove to the auditorium they would be playing at.

We entered the auditorium and we greeted by the smell of beer, sweat, and chatter. We smiled at each other and walked up toward the mob of people near the front of the stage. I whistled loudly as the crowd pushed forward and the band came out playing Nightmare.

I started singing along at the top of my lungs. I whistled again and waved at Synyster Gates, now whether or not he saw me I am not sure. When the guys piled off of the stage I was still humming the songs and jumping up and down while Raquel was laughing at me, and telling me to calm down.

I pouted at her and shook my head running out of the doors, while running into people to get to my car. Raquel apologized and chased after me screaming my name as I ran forward. I slid into my car and turned it on, almost leaving Raquel behind.

"Kelsey calm down," she said laughing strapping herself in.

"I can't. I just simply can't," I said pulling out of the parking lot, honking loudly at the people walking in front of me. She continued to laugh at me. I tapped impatiently on the gas pedal and was relieved when I was out of the parking lot.

I drove to what I liked to call the Kelsey and Raquel bar because it was mostly the only bar that we go to together. The bar though was called Roxxy. I rushed into the bar and greeted the bar tender called Susie and asked for a water hoping that would calm me down a little. I sighed as the cool liquid went down my throat. I let it calm my nerves and then I smiled at Raquel who was grinning at me.

She ordered a round of tequila shots and chugged them. I starred in amazement as she downed them. I turned around to see who was behind me, when I was smacked in the nose. I covered my nose as it started gushing blood. "Ow, ow, ow," I mumbled taking the towel Susie handed me. "Damn," I mumbled as I realized that my nose was broken. "Idiot...," I said under my breath, but I quickly took it back when I heard his deep voice.

"Hey manfago learn to be more careful," Raquel said a little on the drunken side.

"Oh my god I am so sorry. I didn't mean to. Are you ok? Does it hurt?," he said. I smiled and rolled my eyes at him. My back still turned to him. He put his tattooed hand on my shoulder and turned me around. I averted my gaze and looked down at his Niki shoes. "Can I see?," he asked grabbing my hand and slowly pulling away.

My nose was a bloody mess and I knew that it was going to be bruised by the end of the night. "Oh my god, I am so sorry. Does it hurt," he asked putting it back. I nodded and lifted my gaze up to his chocolate brown one. He picked me up bridal style and carried me away.

"Where are we going," I asked my nose plugged up with blood.

"I am going to take care of you," he said smiling down at me. I blushed and looked away. Why was I in these legend's arms?

"Okay," I mumbled. "But was picking me up necessary?" He laughed which made me smile under the blood soaked towel. He carried me into the girls bathroom checking if anyone was in before locking the door. He set me down onto the sink and pulled back the towel.

"Yeah I think I broke it," he mumbled. "This is going to hurt ok," he said placing his thumbs on either side of my nose. He pushed it back into place and I winced at the pain.

"Ow," I said my nose still plugged up with blood. He laughed.

"Just ow," he said. "No whimpering or crying." I smiled at his laugh.

"I have a high pain tolerance," I said chuckling. He laughed with me and grabbed a paper towel and got it wet. He dabbed at my nose taking away some of the blood.

"Better," he asked taking away as much of the blood as he could.

"A little. Might be a even more better if you kiss it," I said blushing but obviously flirting with him. He smiled and cupped my chin and planted a light kiss on my nose. I blushed a even redder color and looked away.

"You are adorable," he said chuckling. I smiled and hopped off of the counter. He unlocked the door and held it open for me. I walked out and he kept pace with me. "Maybe I should take you to the doctor." I nodded and looked at Raquel who was happily flirting with Jimmy.

"I am going to go to the hospital to get my nose checked. Will you be alright by yourself," I asked. She rolled her eyes at me and laughed.

"I am two years older than you, and yeah." I tossed her my keys and nodded my head. I let Brian walk me out of the bar and to his car.

"Should I drive," I asked stopping him from jumping into the car. "I mean I haven't drank anything yet tonight." He shrugged and hopped into the driver side of the car. I looked at him skeptically but got into the passenger side seat. He drove me to the hospital in a comfortable silence and I found my hand in his. I blushed and pulled it back to me.

I could see a smile tug on his lips which made me smile and wince because of my nose. We pulled into the hospital parking lot and got out of the car. "Hey I am really sorry," he said looking worried. Obviously the bruise was forming.

"Don't worry about," I said blushing back walking into the hospital. My family doctor took care of my nose and then sent us on our way. I told Syn where I lived and he dropped me off. He touched my hand.

"I am truly sorry." I laughed.

"I know. It's fine don't worry about it." He smiled as I laughed and handed me his phone. I looked at him questioningly.

"I want your phone number." I made an O shape with my mouth and typed in the number and sent a text message to myself knowing I didn't have my phone on me. He smiled at me. I got out of the car and walked into the house happy even though the day resulted in with a broken nose.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well hither is the first chapter of this story.
LOVE IT AND COMMENT SEXY MIBBIANS!!

- Love Kelszilla