Status: Complete <3

Somehow Saving You

M.I.A.

One hour later and I was completely inked and covered up. It would have been finished a little sooner if Eddie wouldn’t have stopped every once in a while, afraid he was killing me by my bloody murder screams. Then it took twenty minutes afterwards to finish Zacky’s. I paid for my own, despite Zacky’s complaints.

“I still don’t see why I couldn’t pay for it,” Zack griped as we left the store.

“Zack, shut up and you can drive us to Brian’s,” I sighed. He perked up, becoming silent as a smile took over his face. I chuckled, tossing the keys to him as I hobbled over to the passenger’s side. My stomach still had a slight pain and just walking caused it to disrupt in a new course of stinging. I flinched as I slowly slid into the passenger seat.

“Are you gunna live?” Zacky asked sarcastically.

“Are you going to drive?” I mocked. He slid in the key and revved the engine with a smirk. I chuckled, shaking my head. Soon the chorus of “Hero” by Skillet began to scream from my pocket. I groaned, having to shift in my seat and make my tattoo throb with pain to reach the phone that was in my jean pocket. I looked at the caller ID to see Brian’s name flashing at me. I flicked it open, turning down the radio as I did.

“Hello?”

“Where are you?! Your therapist called me saying you didn’t show up!” His frantic screaming erupted. I winced, holding the phone away from my ear as he continued to scream about being responsible and scaring the shit out of him.

“Calm down Brian. I’m with Zack,” I replied simply.

“Hi Syn!” Zack called in a high pitched squeal. I laughed, but as soon as my stomach throbbed again, I groaned.

“What’s wrong? Why do you sound like you’re in pain?! Do I have to murder a certain lefty?” I rolled my eyes, mocking him as Zacky laughed at me. “Quit mocking me damnit.”

“Look, I’ll show you when I get back, okay?” I questioned. Brian sighed deeply.

“Fine. Wait, is Zack driving my car?”

“Nooo. Why would you say that?” I asked, peeking at Zacky who was singing along to the radio while we were stopped at a streetlight. As soon as it turned green he shot out of our spot. How has he not gotten a ticket yet?

“Because by now you would have hung up ‘cause of you’re hatred for talking while driving. Why is he driving?” Brian whined.

“Because…well, like I said, I’ll show you when we get back,” I replied, rolling my eyes. Sometimes I think he cares more for his car then me. Sometimes even Pinkly is above me, not that I have anything against her.

“Fine! Make sure he doesn’t wreck it or get a ticket.”

“Got it.”

“Love you.”

“Love you too.” With that I clicked my phone shut. Zacky ‘aw’ed from next to me which caused me to roll my eyes. “I am so remembering this when I see you with Gena next.”

“You will aw ‘cause we’re just so sexily cute,” Zacky remarked huskily with a wink.

“Whatever you say Zack, whatever you say,” I giggled. After that it mostly just fell silent until we finally reached Brian’s. Zack, being the gentleman he is, came around to my side of the car to help me out. “Now where does this side go from time to time?”

“Narnia. Very comfy there,” Zack replied, offering a hand. I took it and he helped me stand properly. I winced again, but smiled at Zack.

“Well let’s get inside before Brian murders you,” I chuckled. We hooked elbows before walking in sync to Brian’s door. Zack just barged in screaming.

“Honey, we’re home!” I heard heavy footsteps along with the pattering of paws. I laughed when Brian walked into the entrance hall with Pinkly hot on his heels. He automatically walked up to me, held me at shoulder length, and his eyes wandered over my skin.

“What is injured? Did Zacky do something I will need to murder him for?” Brian demanded, a glare fixed on Zack who was knelt to pet Pinkly. When it fell silent he looked up, eyes wide.

“What did I do?” Zack asked, a hint of hysteria on the tip of his tongue.

“Zack did nothing.” Brian’s eyes left Zacky to stare back at my face. I unzipped my hoodie before pulling up my shirt to above my bra to show the tattoo that was mostly visible through the plastic covering it. His eyes grew wide and his jaw fell open. Moments later his eyes sparkled with happiness.

“It’s amazing baby girl!” He almost squealed. He brought me into a hug, me crying in pain. He quickly let go, a million apologizes leaving his mouth.

“Well I’m glad you like it. I’m just going to go lay down/ You two play nice now.” I kissed both of them on the cheek before heading up the stairs. I walked into Brian’s room. I shed out of my jeans and hoodie, leaning me in just my shirt and boy shorts. I took off my shoes, hat, and necklace before laying on Brian’s bed. I let the frown I was holding in all day to let out.

I hadn’t seen Jimmy at all the last five days. When everyone started getting their tribute tattoos done, Jimmy went MIA. Not only was I plagued with the guilt of everything and now I may have to realize that Jimmy crossed over. I knew it would eventually come, but why did I have to feel so…lost?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this was so short. I didn't know how I wanted to type this :/
Comment & subscribe anyways? C:

P.S. Once this story ends (whenever it ends) I will have another story out. it is a high school Zacky Vengeance story. :)