Status: Complete <3

Somehow Saving You

Almost Easy

“Come on Cat. You’ve been laying there all day.” I stayed silent, ignoring Zacky. Johnny had called him for lack of ideas to get me off the couch. Lacey had been working all day so Johnny was on his own. Needless to say, little man wasn’t enough to work me off of it. “Cat, you’re going to get fat.”

“You’re one to talk pudgy,” I muttered, raising another chip to my lips.

“I can’t work with this woman! She calls me pudgy!” Zacky whined, throwing his hands in the air. I snickered with Johnny who was in the kitchen. “No laughing! You’re mean!”

“I figured you’d be used to it with how long we’ve known each other,” I mused. He huffed, walking away to the kitchen.

“Why are you being such a lazy bum?” I lo9oked away from the TV to see Jimmy. He sat on the floor to the left of the couch. His left leg was propped up with his left elbow resting on it, his hands draping off into the air. His right leg and arm stretched out on the floor.

“ ‘Cause I don’t wanna do anything,” I replied simply.

“You’re pouting,” Jimmy teased. From the side of his face I could see his lips curling into a smile on his face. I rolled my eyes, plopping another chip in my mouth. “Just get off your ass and do something. Then Johnny and Zacky will shut the hell up already.”

“Fine!” I shut off the TV, pushing myself off the couch. I shuffled out of the room and down the hall.

“Where are you going Cat?” Zacky called.

“Getting dressed. You two better think of something worth my wild!” I warned, slamming the door shut behind me.

- Zacky’s P.O.V. -

Once the door slammed shut Johnny and I shared a look. We had bugged Cat for an hour straight and she would not budge. Now all of a sudden she changes her mind?

“What the hell?” Johnny asked, reading my mind.

“Maybe it finally just got to her,” I suggested with a shrug. He gave me a doubtful look. “Okay, fine. That’s stupid because Cat is super fucking stubborn and it was way too easy, but nothing else makes sense.”

“I guess,” Johnny agreed, running a hand through his hair. He muttered an incoherent word under his breath as he stood from his stool. “Forgot my beanie. I’ll be back.”

I watched as he left before sighing. I buried my face into my hands, rubbing my face. Everyone has just been acting so weird, it’s just so confusing. “I really wish you were here Jimbo. You’d make sense of all this.”

I felt a chill which caused me to shudder and look up. I was alone in the room. Not even a light breeze could be felt. I looked around more, curious to a sound I could faintly heard. It sounded like someone trying to whisper against a strong wind, the words drifting away. My eyes narrowed in confusion. I knew it wasn’t a girl and that surely wasn’t Johnny’s voice. Then who-

“Where the fuck is short shit?” I looked up to see Cat in the doorway, finally dressed.

“He’s grabbing his beanie,” I replied. I shrugged off my last thought. It was probably nothing. My imagination was very active anyways.

“Hurry up damnit!” Cat yelled down the hall. We heard Johnny mumble some things as he headed back towards us, his head now covered by his black beanie again. Cat turned on her heel and headed out the front door, Johnny not far behind. I grabbed my jacket from over the couch and turned to followed. A black shadow made me turn around again. Nothing was in the room out of the ordinary.

“Was that…? No, it couldn’t be,” I muttered to myself.

“C’mon Zack!” I looked over at Johnny who was standing in his doorway. I quickly walked out and over to Johnny’s truck where Cat sat in the backseat.

“Finally pudgy!” Cat mocked when I climbed in the front.

“Shut up!”

- Normal P.O.V. Time Lapse -

“Remind me to never go shopping with you guys again!” I shouted, walking up the pathway to Johnny’s house with two bags in each hand. Zack and Johnny had managed to get more bags than me. They said most of it was for Lacey and Gena, but I really, really doubt it.

“It was not that bad!” Johnny defended, unlocking his front door.

“Bullshit! You started dancing on the counter at Victoria’s Secret!” I exclaimed. “To music that wasn’t even playing out loud!”

“Hey, you do it too. It’s just in Hot Topic,” Zacky pointed out with a pout.

“Because I know someone who works there! Victoria’s Secret only has asshole chicks and apparently buff security men. I mean, one each could pick up one of you guys,” I remarked, dropping my bags in the guestroom.

“You’re just jealous ‘cause a buff guy picked us up, but not you,” Johnny teased.

“Oh yeah, I’m so jealous you’re turning gay,” I joked. Johnny flipped me off as we walked pass each other to put him and ‘Lacey’s’ bags away. I plopped down next to Zacky on the couch as he flipped through the TV channels. “I feel like a fatass.”

“Told you to stay away from the Taco Bell burritos.” I punched his arm playfully. It fell silent. I looked over at Zacky who kept looking out the corner of his eyes around the room.

“What’s on your mind Zack?”

“Hmm?” He looked at me to see me staring straight at me. He rubbed his neck, watching the TV again. “Nothing. Just a bit restless I guess.”

“You should know you can’t lie to me well Zack,” I informed in a matter-of-factly tone.

“It’s nothing,” Zacky concluded. I was about to provoke him more, but that’s when Johnny made his entrance.

“Movie time damnit!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Lovelies:
GeeGee
bamftastic;
DeathbatScreamer
starr8nn
GAT3S.0F.V3NG3ANC3

Gasp! What is Zacky now doing? It should kind be obvious :)
And titles still don't seem to make sense to meeee.
Sorry if these are sucking more. I'm going to end this soon, but I'm not sure how just yet.
Comment? <3