Status: Complete <3

Somehow Saving You

Warmness On The Soul

I sighed, turning over on the bed. I watched as the chest next to me as it moved my hand up and down with their breathing. I looked up further to see the familiar short hair and nose ring. Brian looked so peaceful. Oh, guess we skipped the make up, huh? Recap.

It had been two weeks since I had last seen Brian. We have just about finished the album, but the two of us hadn’t been in the studio together. I was currently laying on my couch, at seven at night I add, watching TV. The guys had finally decided to stop passing me around from house to house. A knocking came from the front door and I couldn’t help but roll my eyes. Everyone still found it in them to have to check up on me constantly though.

“Come in!” I yelled, not wanting to get up. It was unlocked anyways. I heard the front door open and close quietly, something odd for the guys. Guess it’s Val or something. The footsteps stopped, hesitating in the doorway. “Well don’t just stand there like a cree-”

The sight in front of me as I sat up was enough to make me freeze. Brian stood in the doorway looking worse for wear. His hair was greasy, bags under his eyes. His shirt and pants were extremely wrinkled as if he had slept and wore them for five days straight.

“Hey,” he managed out with an extremely weak smile.

“Brian, you look like shit.” He chuckled softly.

“You definitely know how to get guys to feel special around you.”

“Brian, sit down,” I sighed, sitting up straight to make room for him. He stayed glued to his spot. I smiled a little, patting the spot next to me. He finally broke, scuffling to the couch. Brian plopped down next to me and it lapsed into silence. “What are you doing here Brian?”

“I need to apologize.”

“What took so long?” I mocked.

“Ed made me space it out. He said it wouldn’t be good to get it done all at once.”

“Oh- Wait, get what done?” I asked bewildered. He gave a sheepish grin before standing up in front of me. As he peeled off his t-shirt I gasped. Across his lower stomach was ‘Cat Sullivan’ in cursive. Tribal designs encircled it, making a heart above my name. Written on one of the lines near the bottom was ‘forever in my heart’. “Brian…How- Why- What?”

“I love you Cat, you really don’t know how much I do. That fight was completely stupid. I’m a retard and I realize this. Even if you don’t love me back I will always have this tattoo. I’ll never remove it or feel ashamed. But I really hope you do love me Cat.”

I didn’t reply. I simply latched my lips onto his. He immediately began to kiss back, holding me up to him by my butt. I wrapped my legs around his waist as it got hot and heavy. We slowly urged him to my room, him giving no complaints. Soon he fell backwards onto my bed, me above him.

“I love you Brian Haner Jr. I fucking love you with everything I have.”


That was yesterday. Now, at ten-thirty in the morning, I can’t sleep any longer. Just like clockwork my phone went off. I groaned, leaning over Brian to get my cell phone.

“You know, I can enjoy waking up like this more often.” I looked down at my boyfriend to see him smirking. I rolled my eyes, flipping open my phone.

“Hello?”

“I have news for you.” Zacky sang.

“What is it Baker?” I asked, a smile twitching on my lips.

“We have officially finished the album!” I shot up in bed, a grinning stretching across my face.

“No way!” I squealed.

“Way! And that’s not all!”

“What else could there be?” I demanded.

“We’re going on tour!”

My heart sank. What?
♠ ♠ ♠
Lovelies:
bamftastic;
DeathbatScreamer
starr8nn
GAT3S.0F.V3NG3ANC3

You're all gunna hate me. There is only two chapters left, both relatively short like this one.
Please don't kill me? :)