Status: Complete <3

Somehow Saving You

An Epic Of Time Wasted

The next morning I was woke byknocking banging on the front door and Jimmy yelling in my ear. I groaned, trying to swat him away. I could feel the bed moving as if someone was jumping on in. With one more groan I picked myself up. I sat up and popped my back.

“You know, there are a lot nicer ways to wake a person,” I muttered tiredly to my brother who stood in my doorway.

“Unless it’s harder to wake that person than the dead,” Jimmy remarked. I rolled my eyes before walking pass him to the hallway. As I started downstairs Jimmy chirped, “You aren’t going to like this.”

“Whatever you say Jimbo,” I yawned. I unlocked the door before opening it fully. Before me stood none other than Val and Leana. Leana looked as if she had been forced out of the house by Val who had her hand tightly on Leana’s wrist. Leana had been locked up in her and Jimmy’s house for the pass two months. Me and Val always checked up on her, but she seemed lost in her world. Guess she was yanked out. “Hey guys. What are you doing here?”

“Leana has been locked up in that house for too long, you no better. We are getting both of you cleaned up, hair cut, and a relaxing day at the salon and spa will do just that.” Jimmy was right, I wasn’t going to like this. I hate spas. I felt so uncomfortable there for as long as I could remember.

“Well you see Val, I was actually out with Brian yesterday. Therefore I am great on the ‘getting out of the house’ thing. Have fun for me though!” I tried to shut the door, but Val’s converse was wedged in the door. I cursed and could hear Jimmy chuckling at me.

“Nu uh, not good enough. You guys were only out for an hour tops. You need more than that to make it count. Now go get dressed or I will do it for you.” The stare I gave her was enough to convince her that I wouldn’t do it without her supervision. “Okay, that’s it. Looks like I’m dressing you. Leana you can just go sit in the living room.”

“Okay.” She disappeared into the living room before Val began to shove me up the stairs.

“Why does she get left alone?” I whined.

“Because I took her house key and every spare key hidden around the house. Now let’s go missy.” I groaned before I was shoved into my room, Val shutting the door behind herself.

- Jimmy’s P.O.V. -

I chuckled at Catherine who was bitching and complaining until Val slammed her door shut. I walked back down the stairs even though I could have just floated down through the floor to reach the living room. I guess I just needed a simple thing to make me feel alive again. I walked into the living room to see Leana curled up on the couch, hugging a pillow. It hurt. This was the same position she tends to take at home, in our bed. She sighed deeply into the pillow, burying her face into it.

“Jimmy, I miss you so much,” she whispered as she blinked back the tears. It was a habit she had since high school. She’d try to hide the tears that way, but it was impossible. I felt a tug at my heart and felt like crying. I sat next to her head on the couch and began to run my hand through her hair while I hummed. She looked up and around in confusion. Did she hear me? Did she feel me?

“Val! I refuse to look like a slut!” I heard Catherine scream. That’s when I heard the thumping that sounded like Catherine running from Val. All hope in me died down. I drew my hand back as Leana just rested her head back in it’s spot. All hope shattered with that. Just as I was about to stand, Val ran down the stairs with a hand wrapped tightly around Catherine’s wrist.

“Let’s go Lee. Time for the salon!” Leana nodded before standing to her feet. I saw Catherine looking at me with concern. I guess I must have looked like shit. I smiled to Catherine before walking out of the living and to the outside world. Let’s see how everyone else is doing I suppose.

- Normal P.O.V. -

I was concerned with Jimmy as I saw him sitting next to Leana, but Val didn’t give me time to think. She was soon pulling Leana and I out to her car. In the backseat I saw Gena smiling and waving. I rolled my eyes. Of course this is going to be a group thing. Leana was forced into the front seat while I was forced in the back behind her.

“Hey Cat!” Gena chirped.

“Hey Gena. I can’t believe you two are making us do this,” I muttered, crossing my arms and slumping in my seat. Gena’s giggling filled my ears.

“You need it Cat. Maybe it can take out some of this damn stress. And don’t tell me you have none. And plus, look at this. Your hair is totally crazy and is much longer than you like.” She was right. My hair was half way done my back. I usually only had my hair to the middle of my shoulder blades. Guess that’s what happens when you have fast growing hair.

“Fine, fine. But don’t expect me to enjoy it,” I exclaimed.

“Don’t worry, you will,” Val told me confidently. I rolled my eyes as we continued on down the road. The ride was mostly filled with Val and Gena talking while the radio filled the rest of it. I knew Leana wasn’t in the mood to talk yet, I wasn’t either. When the car finally pulled to a stop we were in front of the hair and nail salon the girls always liked. And by ‘girls’ I don’t mean me.

“Come on Cat!” Gena whined, pulling me out of Val’s car by my wrists. I sighed and wordlessly followed them in. Within an hour and a half I had my hair cut just the way I liked, my toe nails were black, and I had black, French tip finger nails. We were ushered into the car again and headed to the spa.

“You know, you guys suck!” I complained. I wouldn’t lie though, I’m glad I got my hair cut. And plus my nails do look pretty nice. Val and Gena ignored me and began to talk happily again. Leana was somewhat in the conversation now, but mostly we were just listening to the two talk. When we pulled in front of the spa I groaned again.

“Oh come on Cat, you know you like the feeling of someone rubbing all over you.” My eyes flew wide and I turned to look between Gena and I. Jimmy sat there with a smile on his face. I nudged him, quite hard, with my elbow, but I made it look like I was just stretching it a bit. “Oh I’m so hurt.”

“Cat! Don’t make me pull you out of the car!” I sighed and got out. I knew Val would make it very painful if she did have to pull me out. Soon we were inside being ushered into a room to put on robes. Luckily I got done first and was just sitting on one of the tables. Jimmy sat next to me.

“You are such a pervert. You’re only here because it involves naked women. Must I remind you I am your sister and two of the girls in there are taken by your best friends,” I pointed out.

“Hey, I never said who I was going to stare at. Only Leana thank-you very much,” Jimmy remarked, crossing his arms and sticking his nose in the air. I laughed just as Leana, Gena, and Val walked out.

“What’s so funny missy?” Gena demanded as she sat on the table to my left. I shrugged just as the masseuses walked into the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lovelies:
Heather;
Lee;
XxLithiumLilyxX
DeathbatScreamer
xxHangEmHighxx
Meganator

Thank-you guys so much for reading <3
Honestly, this is so hard to write & I'm glad the hard work is paying off :)
Please comment & subscribe <3
Xoxo. Tina.