Status: Complete <3

Somehow Saving You

We Come Out At Night

It was now nine o’clock at night and I was waiting on my porch for Brian. I nervously looked down at my clothes, wondering if I’m overdressed. Or maybe underdressed for that matter. I bit my lips and began to nervously run my hands through my hair.

“Cat, you really need to quit worrying so much. You look amazing.” I could feel Jimmy sit next to me on the stoop of my porch. I sighed, uncrossing my legs and letting them rest on the three steps leading to my porch. I tugged at the bottom on my shorts hoping they could somehow stretch. “Come on Cat, you’re going to mess them up. You. Look. Amazing.”

“You’re my brother, you have to say that,” I muttered. Jimmy scoffed and I turned to him with a raised eyebrow.

“That is the most absurd thing I have ever heard! I am your brother, I have the right to tell you that your clothes make you look like whore.” I groaned and buried my face in my hands.

“Now you think I look like a whore!”

“That’s not what I meant! Geeze Louise Cat. Quit worrying!” Jimmy yelled. I sighed again as I pulled out my phone for the twelfth time in two minutes. Brian was five minutes late.

“This was a stupid idea. I haven’t been to a bar in three months! Brian realized this and cancelled without telling me!” I exclaimed, standing to my feet. I pulled out my keys and was about to unlock my door, but a honking made me whip around. Brian’s Homage was pulling into my driveway.

“Told you to stop worrying.” I ignored Jimmy and jogged off the porch to Brian’s car. When I slid into the passenger seat he whistled. I could feel a light blush on my cheeks. Thank God it was dark in his car.

“You look amazing. Let’s go to somewhere besides Johnny’s. I promised you and me are spending time and I fucking mean it,” Brian declared as he back out of my driveway again.

“Thank-you Bri-Bri,” I whispered with a smile on my face. Brian gave me a sideways hug and kissed my cheek.

“Absolutely no problem baby girl.” I could feel my blush deepen as we fell into a comfortable silence. I watched the nightlife of Huntington speed by. My favorite thing to do was go to the beach at midnight. It was simply breath taking. I was taken from my thoughts when Brian shook my shoulder. I turned to him and he wore a face of sheer concern. “Are you okay Cat?”

“Oh, yeah. Just thinking is all.” Brian stared at me for a moment longer before nodding. We climbed out and Brian automatically grabbed my hand, pulling me to the front door. Brian began talking to the bouncer who let us in seconds later. Brian’s hand guided me pass the dance floor to the booths in the more empty area. We slid into the corner one where Brian looked at me with a goofy grin.

“Now I’m going to tell you this right now Cat, you are going to get drunk. You haven’t been to a bar in I can’t remember how long and since it’s just us two I am getting you wasted. Johnny isn’t here so you can’t possible get into trouble and I promise to stay as sober as humanly possible,” Brian vowed. I was about to protest when he shook his head. “You can’t change my mind. Come on Cat, you need to loosen up!”

“Hello, what can I get you two?” I turned to see a black haired waitress in front of us. She wore a miniskirt and a black v-neck. Shockingly she didn’t look at Brian like he was a piece of meat or try to sell herself out. She was a normal, decent waitress. I looked at Brian who nodded encouragingly. I sighed before grinning at the woman who’s name tag read ‘Becky’.

“I will take a shot of Jack Daniels please.” She nodded, turning to Brian.

“Make that six shots total and two beers,” Brian corrected. She seemed unfazed and left to get our drinks. I, on the other hand, couldn’t stop my jaw from dropping.

“Six?” I squeaked.

“I told you, I’m getting you drunk. Knowing you taking your sweet ass time would bore you. Don’t think I forgot that,” Brian reminded. I fell silent cursing him for remembering. Moments later Becky was back, placing the glasses down, and walking back to the bar. I peeked at Brian to see him lining up all six shots.

“Do I have to?” I groaned.

“Yes you do. Now go!” I took a deep breath before beginning my round.

- One hour later. 3rd Person P.O.V. -

“And then he called me a hoe and I called him a tree fucking leprechaun!” A drunken Catherine giggled. Brian shook his head at the thought of Catherine calling their bassist that. He had kept to his promise, he had only drank the two beers Becky had brought. She was amazed at how much the young Catherine could drink. Cat’s eyes wandered to the dance floor where she saw people bumping and grinding against each other.

“Oooh! Brian. Can we go dance puhleaseeee?” She cooed, her bottom lip jutting out. Brian’s eyes followed her’s and his slightly grew in size at the style of dance everyone had chose. It was like dry sex. His eyes turned back to Cat who was looking longingly towards them. She wanted to dance like that with him?

“I don’t know if we-” He cut off when he saw Cat’s infamous puppy eyes. She's pulled that since she was ten. Eleven years later it could still make him melt like butter. He sighed deeply which made Cat squeal happily and jump up. Brian tossed down the correct amount of cash for drinks along with a ten dollar tip.

“Come on!” Cat took his hand before yanking him towards the group of people. She was stumbling the whole way, but managed to catch herself as they came to a stop. As soon as they reached the middle of the dance floor she turned around and began to grind her backside into his hips. Brian froze, not sure what to do. He did have a girlfriend at home, Michelle. Thinking of her made him sour. Michelle for the first month had been caring about how he felt empty without Jimmy. After a week later she began to get impatient. ‘I’m still here and you’re acting like I don’t exist!’ It’s as if Jimmy wasn’t her friend! He shoved those thoughts to the back of his mind, joining Cat in dancing.

Cat’s drunken mind felt Brian join after a moment or two. This made her smirk. She hated Michelle with a passion and getting Brian to do this only showed she was better. She turned around and wrapped her arms around Brian’s slender neck, pulling his body closer. Brian’s hands automatically went for her hips, pulling as if he could combined their skin to make them one.

Cat’s breathing began to get heavy as she looked up at the man in front of her. Her sober mind would have never thought twice about Brian, but her drunk state made her look him over. High cheek bones. Deep brown eyes. Smooth, muscular, tattoo covered arms. A stomach that no doubt had amazing abs. It was her prince charming. Before she even tried to think, her lips attached to his,

Brian froze yet again, Cat’s lips almost magnetized to his lips. It took him a second before he began to kiss back. It soon got hot and heavy, Cat and Brian’s tongues battling for dominance. Cat broke it, pulling Brian towards the exit. Soon they were back at Cat’s home. As they fought their way upstairs they were also battling with their tongues again. Brian placed Cat on her bed, never breaking the connection of their lips. Jimmy couldn’t bring it in himself to open the door. He just hoped to God that Brian was smarter than he seemed at the moment.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lovelies:
Meganator
DeathbatScreamer
XxLithiumLilyxX
Topanga;
TheCreature

Ooooh. What happened? Comment to find out, bro. :)
Xoxo. Tina.