Status: Complete <3

Somehow Saving You

Lips Of Deceit

- Normal P.O.V. -

I woke up the next morning with what could only be described as the hangover from hell. I peeked open through small slits in my eyes lids before screwing them shut again. It’s too fucking bright in California. I rolled over, but miscalculated the space I had on the bed. Soon my back was on the floor, my legs still on the bed.

I huffed, my hangs flying off my forehead for only a second before it fell back in place. That’s when I noticed I was only in a shirt. Brian’s shirt. I sat up quicker than I ever thought possible. I peeked under the shirt to see I was still in my bra and panties. Somehow that didn’t calm my nerves. I looked around to see I was the only one in my room, the door shut. Listening closely I heard nothing. I looked at the clock to see it was noon. Way pass the time I usually wake up.

“Jimmy?” I whispered. After a few moments I realized he wasn’t going to just show up this time. Where the fuck is that boy? He wakes me up at ten thirty if I miss my alarm for ten. I scrambled to my feet and stopped at my door. Placing my ear to the door I could heard the very faint sound of the television. I tip toed down the stairs to see no one in the living room, but the TV on.

“Hello?” I called, quite confused by now. I heard a thud and a quiet ‘fuck’ from the kitchen. I walked across the hall to see Brian rubbing his head. My eyes grew bigger as I saw he was only in his jeans. His hair was a complete mess and could easily be seen as sex hair. Brian turned to me with a bashful look.

“I wanted to surprise you with lunch, but I guess it’s not much of a surprise anymore. Oh, by the way, good morning Cat!” Brian exclaimed. I stayed silent as he turned back to the cabinet he was kneeled next to. He cheered in accomplishment when he pulled out two of the pots that I assumed he was looking for. By the box of noodles on the counter I guess he was making pasta. He turned around with a concerned face at my silence. “What’s the matter baby girl?”

“What happened last night?” I demanded. He gave me a weird look as he filled up one of the pots with water.

“What do you mean?” Brian asked, confusion written on his face.

“I’m in your shirt, your hair is crazy, and you stayed the night. Did we have sex?” Brian nearly dropped the pot as he was carrying it to the stove. He placed it down before whipping around to face me. I couldn’t tell what his facial expression read, but he started to stutter.

“Never! I just changed you into my shirt because I was too tired to find you normal pajamas. My hair is crazy because I slept on the couch. And I slept here because again, I was too tired. I can’t believe you’d think that!” Brian rambled, flabbergasted. I raised my hands, palms up, as I shrugged. Seemed possible in my mind. Suddenly I saw Jimmy sitting at the island, a strange expression on his face.

“Okay. Well since you were so nice to me last night, how about you just go watch TV? You could burn water.” Just as Brian was about to protest I began to shove him through the kitchen door. “Nu uh. I won’t hear it. Go, go, go.”

“Fine!” Brian sighed dramatically before kissing my forehead and leaving me in peace. Once I was sure he was engrossed in the news, I turned to Jimmy. He still sat at the island silently, watching the water that wasn’t boiling yet.

“Okay, what am I missing?” Jimmy looked up as I sat next to him. I crossed my legs, feeling quite awkward in only Brian‘s shirt that barely reached my mid thigh. I should have pulled on pants.

“What are you-”

“Don’t ‘what are you talking Cat’ me! Obviously there is something I’m missing or you wouldn’t have a face like this.” I mocked what he had looked like after Brian’s nervous explanation.

“I just…didn’t like how he decided to change you is all. He could have just left you. You like to sleep in your clothes anyways,” Jimmy replied with a shrug. Just as I was about to say something the front door opened and the loud voices of the guys filled the house.

“No way! Cat is cooking pasta!” Zacky cheered. He ran into the kitchen, plucked me off my stool, and hugged me tightly. I laughed as he placed me down on the floor’s tile. I turned around and quickly gave him a proper hug. I rushed over to the water that was now boiling and placed in the noodles and some salt.

“Cat’s pasta? We picked the best day to come over!” Matt shouted. I laughed before grabbing my homemade pasta sauce. I won’t want to toot my own horn, but it is the shit.

“Why are you just wearing Syn’s shirt?” I froze. Damn you and all you’re worth Jonathon Lewis Seward. I turned around to see everyone staring intently at me. Then they turned their deadly stare to Brian who began to stutter again.

“I got plastered so Brian had to give me pajamas since he was exhausted. He crashed on my couch last night,” I informed, turning back to my cooking. To be honest it sounded like utter bullshit, but I wasn’t going to let it bother me. Jimmy would have told me if it was anything different. It was silent for a few more moments before everyone began to talk again. I peeked at Jimmy who had sat next to me on the counter.

“So when are you going to tell them what I, well you, want?” Jimmy pestered.

“When I know I want to do it,” I muttered, unnoticed by the other four men in my kitchen.
♠ ♠ ♠
So that was more of a filler. My bad :)

Lovelies:
m.wildsides
HailMisery
DeathbatScreamer
bob nathaniel bryar
melodramaticfool-101
TheCreature
justpeachy

Okay, big news everyone. Today is Sunday. On Friday night I will be leaving to go to Chicago with some of my family. On Thursday I will be going to my sister's house so I will be there & ready to go. That means for the nine days I'm up there, there will be no updates or reading updates from my subscriptions. I will try to put up another update or two for each story & (hopefully) I will be back next Sunday afternoon. I will try to write updates for my stories while up north & then post them when I get back. Since the very next day after I get back is the first day of school, I don't really know when I'll post anything. Thank-you for understanding.
Xoxo. Tina.