What I Hate About Me

XXVII

They were all sitting there, including my dad. I felt a tear go down my cheek as I saw my dad sitting there.
I miss him.
"Hello Jerica." One of the Elders greeted me.
"Hello to everyone here." I greeted them.
"We were just reading your case. It seems we have a half vampire on our land right now." He said.
"But let's not forget I am also half werewolf." I said.
He nodded his head looking down at some papers.
"You are also the imprint of our present Alpha." He said.
Sam took my hand. I smiled up at him gently squeezing it.
"What makes us so sure that you won't drink blood in our land?" Jake's dad asked.
"Well Mr. Black, I've already tested this out with the Cullens. I require blood only once a month, according to Carlisle's research. I have also smelt the human scent but it isn't blood attractive. For instance, Chief's Swan's daughter. I have been around her and all she smells like to me is a breaze of flowers." I said.
He nodded his head.
"And how do we know that's the truth?" One of them asked.
"Well, You here are all or used to be werewolfs. You guys don't smell bad to me at all as a normal vampire would say. The only thing I have gained from being a vampire is more speed, more strength, and a gift of transporting anywhere I need or want to be." I said.
They nodded their heads.
"I do have the downside of wanting blood very less often." I said.
"Can you still phase?" My dad asked.
I looked at him a couple of seconds before answering, "Yes I can."
"Can you please prove it?" The guy that was in the center asked.
I nodded my head but did nothing.
"What's wrong?" My dad asked.
"Well. Um, I didn't bring extra clothes with me and I still have a" I paused for a moment, "Bad body."
"Nonsence please carry along." The main guy said. I wanted to smack him already. I knew he didn't want me here.
I sighed and took off my shirt.
I heard a couple of gasps and Sam came to cover me.
"Thank you." I whispered and took off my shorts.
He backed up and I phased.
I looked at some of the elders nod their head.
"Alright, we will tell you the answer in a moment." The main guy said. I nodded my head and walked over to my clothes and phased back. I put on my bra and undies. I put my shorts on and my tank top and went over to Sam.
I laid my head on his chest.
They called us back to their attention in half an hour.
I looked at them worried.
"The reason us wolves imprint is so we can grow more generations. If you can have children, you may stay. If not, you are banned." The main guy said.
"But for me to know if I could get pregrnent or not is to actually try." I said frozen.
"We are aware of that. You have a month to try and get pregnent." He said.
I was frozen for a good minute.
Then it hit me. They wanted me to have sex with Sam.
My heart started beating faster than it should have.
"WHAT?!" I yelled. Sam wrapped his arms around my waist.
"I'm only 16." I cried in Sam's chest, "How can I have a kid at the age of 16 Sam?!"
"I am sorry but thats the only way you may stay." The big guy said.
I would do this for Sam. Not for these basterds.
"Let's go home Sam. Please." I said.
He lifted me up bridle style and carried me outside the room.
"It's going to be alright Jerica. I promise." He said in my ear.
"I love you Sam." I whispered on his chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
okayy sooo! Many announcements!
1. Im soo sorry it took so long. I started school on august 16 and i've been working my butt off to get good grades and DAMNNN for the first two weeks i've had about 20 quizes and 50 billion hw assignments. But I am trying to update as fast as possible
2. ermm kinda awkward i kinda need someone that is willing to write a sex scene for me to message me. Really awkward but i dont really know about that kinda stuff and if my mom read me writing that, their goes my writing careerr. soo yeahh that favorr OMGGG I WILL LOVE YOUU,
3, ermm. comments pleasee! i've been getting comments just saying you want more. please tell me what you like about it and what you would want to see in it.