Status: Just getting started :DD

Mibbian Roulette

Reason

"Well I don't know why you're here so just shut up and follow me. We've got a lot to do today," Sean said, getting up. She started walking and stopped in her tracks. "COME ON. WE HAVE TO GET THERE IN LIKE, THREE DAYS! THAT'S A LONG JOURNEY STUPID. LETS GO." Not hearing any noise of walking, Sean turned around. Ariella was sitting there crying.

"You sissy. Why're you crying?" Sean asked, plopping down next to Ariella.

"I won't be able to see my meadow anymore. It was so beautiful. I won't be able to see it again,' Ariella replied, looking up over the vast landscape of snow.

"Hey, I'm gonna ask you a question, so don't be so smart-alecky when you answer, kay?" Sean said. Ariella nodded. "What's it like?"

"What's what like? Having your own personal, beautiful meadow ruined to shreds?" Ariella snapped back rudely. Sean was probably one of those girls who couldn't appreciate things.

"No. Seeing that beautiful meadow."

"What do you mean by that?"

"I'm asking about your meadow? Are there flowers? What colors? What color was the sky? What about the sun?"

"What are you talking about? The sky? The sun?"

"I can't see them anymore. I miss them."

"Wait... you- YOU'RE BLIND!"

"God, you don't have to announce it to the whole wide friggin' world."

"THEN HOW IN THE HELL DO YOU KNOW WHERE WE'RE GOING?!"

"SHHH! Quiet. They'll find us."

"Who is they?"

"The Creatures. Nasty things. They'll freaking skin you alive and eat your muscles, using your skin as a disguise. One of them..." Sean chuckled softly. "One of them was blind, so they stole my eyes. I had to get new ones. Are they pretty? What color are they?"

"New eyes?"

"Yeah, from like, a donor. From someone who has a Gift. Someone who doesn't need eyes."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

"So... what do you mean by Gift?"

"You'll learn soon."

"Why won't you tell me?"

"Hard to explain. So what color are they? No one will ever tell me!"

"Theyre.... so beautiful. But..."

"BUT WHAT, YOU TWIT?!"

"I can't tell you what color it is... because..."

"God, NOBODY can tell me. That hideous, huh?"

"No... they're.... they're changing color." And with that, Sean's blind eyes widened.

Sean started to cry.

"Why're you crying, ya sissy?" Ariella said mocking Sean.

"They're my mom's eyes."
♠ ♠ ♠
HAHA, DIDN'T SEE THAT ONE COMING XDD

You like?!