Status: Just getting started :DD

Mibbian Roulette

Destiny

Ariella’s own green eyes widened in shock.

“What?! No. I’m just some girl who has no idea what she’s doing here! I can’t just save the world wiith the snap of my fingers. It doesn’t work that way Sean.” Ariella half yelled.

Sean stood up and yelled right back.

“You think I’m an idiot?! Of course I know it doesn’t work that way. But, do you know how long I’ve been waiting for you?! Five years! Five stinkin years!”

Sean closed her eyes and counted to ten, to get her anger under control. Then she spoke,”Look, I’m sorry for yelling. But, it’s true. You’re meant to save the world.”

Ariella shook her head, making her pale blond hair fly everywhere. She swept it back up into a ponytail and looked at Sean.

“I’m no “world saver” I’m sorry, but I’m just not. I can’t change who I am.” Ariella said, zipping her sweater.

“Look. I’m not asking you to be some big hero...okay well maybe I am but it’s because I know you can do it. This is your destiny.” Sean replied, her blind eyes looking directly at Ariella.

“But what if I can’t do it? What if I fail?”

“You won’t fail. This is what you were born to do.” Sean replied, gettting up and brushing the snowflakes from her hair.

“Come on. Like I said, we only have 3 day’s idiot.” Sean said, walking into the valley, her additude turning back to bad-ass the second she stood up.

Ariella just followed, silently.
♠ ♠ ♠
Rawr short chapter. lol I arote this before I had to go to work so yeppp (: Hope you lke it.

Comment and Subscribe and you all get free cookies! (maybe..)