Status: Complete

Because The Sex Is So Much Better When You're Mad At Me

I Must Confess

"What's going on?"

Sunny stared up at the piercing eyes that belonged to none other than Zacky Vengeance. He looked half tossed.

"I knew something was going on between you two," he grinned.

Sunny was shaking her head and she hoped to god that Zacky was drunk enough to forget all of this, especially if she could get him off topic.

"No, I was just telling Jimmy about my visit to my parents," she looked around, "how come you're out here all alone?"

"Oh," he spun around on the spot, "I'm not here alone, Ashleigh is getting ice cream, and I saw you guys so I thought I'd come say hi, but it looks like I interrupted something," he winked.

The Rev rolled his eyes, "nothing happening here but talking man."

"Suurree," Zacky slurred and nearly toppled over but in an instant Jimmy was standing, helping his best friend sit down.

Sunny spotted Ashleigh walking down the beach and waved her over.

"Hey," she smiled as she passed Zacky his ice cream, "what are you two doing here?"

Zacky was grinning, "they were 'talking'" he quoted with his free hand.

Ashleigh instantly glanced at Sunny, who shook her head in defense, "I was just telling Jimmy about my parental visit."

Ashleigh still looked unconvinced but she played along anyway, "and how did that go?"

"Not well," she glanced at Zacky who was now laying down, holding his ice cream up to the best of his ability to keep it from falling on him, "how did he get so tanked?"

"Hah," Ashleigh scoffed, "we went out to that new club, and the guys showed up not too long ago. Said they'd been drinking at Deegan's for a few hours before that."

Her eyes widened, "Deegan's?"

"Yeah," Ash sat down in the sand beside Zacky, "he decided not to go boating with his parents, so I guess he and Jeff ran into the guys at the house, but you weren't home, so they all went back his place and drank."

"So where is Deegan now?" Her concern was real, she knew he was going to be pissed.

"At home as far as I know."

Sunny nodded, she'd have to call him or go visit him before he showed up at her house and raised hell. They waited patiently for Zacky to finish his ice cream before herding him up to Sunny's truck. Originally Ashleigh and Zacky had came in a taxi, but this was easier. Jimmy pushed him into the back seat beside Ashleigh before climbing in himself.

Sunny drove them home and helped unload Zacky. As they walked up the side walk she noticed Deegan sitting on the step in front of the house.

"Hi," she smiled weakly.

He never answered her but he did acknowledge Ashleigh and Zacky.

Jimmy glanced at Sunny, who nodded reassuringly, before he headed into the house behind Ash and Zacky, closing the door behind him.

Sunny wrapped her arms around her waist, her entire body was instantly chilled the minute she saw him sitting there.

"So," he finally looked up at her, "have a good night?"

She nodded, "it was alright."

"What did you do?"

"Went to my parents, then drove Colt to a friends, then picked up Jimmy from practice, drove around a little bit, then we went for ice cream."

He glanced at his watch, the one Sunny had bought for him the year before, "and that took you until now?"

She shook her head slightly and looked away, "yeah it did."

"What you can't even look at me?" he was standing up now, "you have the guts to go out all night with some guy and you don't even have the guts to look at me after?" his voice was steadily raising.

Sunny snapped her head towards him, glaring, "keep it down," she warned him.

"Your mom told me about you being unfaithful. I always knew it deep down, but I never wanted to believe it."

"My mom?" Sunny was nearly jumping out of her skin in anger, "my mom doesn't know shit about me!" then it hit her, "you were the one who told her you were going with your parents."

He nodded, "yeah, I went there Sunny to see if you were there. But you hadn't been there yet. Where were you?"

"Dammit Deegan I was at school!"

"Right," he was looking past her now, avoiding her stare, "so when were you going to tell me?"

"Tell you what? That Jimmy is one of my best friends and I like spending time with him. That he's one of the few people that keep me grounded. That what you wanna hear?"

He was shaking his head, "you're gonna stand there and tell me you're not fucking him!"

Sunny caught the curtains in the window open then close just as quickly out the corner of her eye, "believe what ever you want Deegan."

"Dammit I'm not gonna stand here and let that asshole take you from me!" he was yelling again, "he's nothing Sunny! A guy in a band that gets to fuck any chick he wants, where he wants, whenever he wants! You think he really has some interest in you other than that?"

Tears were welling up in her eyes so she closed them to keep them from falling. The last thing she needed was to have Deegan see her cry. Then he'd really know.

"He doesn't love you Sunny," Deegan's voice was lower now, smoother, silkier, "not like I do."

He slid his hands up and down her upper arms before stepping past her and walking down the sidewalk to his car. She stood there, eyes tightly shut, wishing for a moment that she hadn't heard a word that Deegan had said. Because the cold hard truth was that he was right.

"Ms. Wilson are you alright?"

Sunny was jerked from her thoughts to see Mr. and Mrs. Whitmore standing on their porch in their PJ's.

"I'm sorry," she apologized, she and Deegan had clearly gotten the old couple out of bed, "I didn't mean to wake you up."

"You alright?" Mr. Whitmore asked, a hint of pure concern in his voice.

Sunny nodded, "yeah I'm fine," she tried to smile, "but thank you."

The older couple stood there for a few more moments before heading back into the house. Sunny gained her composure and headed for the house. When she opened the door everyone was sitting quietly in the living room, TV off so they could hear, trying to act like they hadn't been caught eavesdropping.

"I'm going to bed," Sunny headed up the stairs to her room, closing the door softly behind her. Maybe everything would be better in the morning.

*********************************************************************************

Jimmy's hand wandered up her body and over her hips before placing his hands on the bed. Nibbling softly across her stomach before gently pulling on one of her belly button rings with his teeth.

Sunny laughed softly and reached down for him bringing his mouth back up to hers, kissing him softly at first, slowly parting his lips with the tip of her tongue as his hand wandered down the side of her body to her leg, gripping her thigh as he positioned his body over top of hers.

She arched up to meet him as he slowly entered her causing her to moan his name softly. Suddenly the bedroom door flung open and Deegan and Chelsey were standing there.

"What the fuck is going on?"


Sunny sat up in bed quickly gasping for breath. The lights were still off and the door was still closed. Realizing she was alone, and it was only a dream she took a deep breath and exhaled slowly.

"Jesus Sunny," she muttered to herself, "you're going to be the death of yourself."

The faint tapping on the door broke her concentration. She slowly crawled to the end of the bed and opened the door. Ashleigh was standing there.

"Hey," she smiled weakly.

Sunny blinked a few times, "what's wrong?"

Ashleigh shook her head before coming into her cousins room, closing the door behind her and sitting on the end of the bed.

Unable to deny what was coming Sunny moved back up her bed and laid down leaving room for Ashleigh to lay down beside her. They were both silent for a moment before Ash broke the silence.

"Are you really sleeping with Jimmy?"

Sunny laughed softly, "way to cut to the chase."

Ashleigh couldn't help but laugh either, "I'm sorry," she apologized, "but it's been bugging me."

Sunny closed her eyes and sighed. It was time to come clean.

"I started dating Deegan three years ago just after high school," she started, "and it was great, he was perfect, but I always felt like there was something missing," she paused for a moment recalling everything, "then it was about two years into our relationship when the guys had that big club promo show here. Jimmy and I had a little too much to drink, and things got out of hand. The next morning we spent talking, about how much we'd always liked each other despite the fact that he was dating Chelsey and I was with Deegan.
After that we hung out as much as we could, and tried to keep our no sex rule. But that didn't happen. Whenever something happened between him and Chelsey, he'd come to me and vice versa. I guess it was a way of releasing our anger."

Ash laid there beside her cousin shocked at what she was hearing.

"That went on for a good year, before we decided that we had to end things. We couldn't keep doing that forever. So Jimmy and I quit talking. Then he phoned me out of the blue a little while ago and told me they were coming back here for a couple months and that he really wanted to see me. Since then it's gotten out of hand again, " a single tear rolled down her cheek and she brushed it away with the back of her hand, "it's just that every time he's around he's all I can think about. All I want to think about."

"What about Deegan?"

"I don't know," Sunny cried, "I mean I love him, but if I truly did, there wouldn't be feelings like this for Jimmy would there?"

"Maybe..." Ashleigh began, "maybe you're just re-feeling what you did before."

Sunny thought about that, maybe just having him around was bringing up the past. But she couldn't deny that the feeling was stronger than ever before.

"I love him Ash," Sunny whispered as she turned to look at her cousin, a few more tears slipping down her cheeks, "and I don't want to."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks For Reading