Status: Complete

Because The Sex Is So Much Better When You're Mad At Me

Is She Alright?

The mall was packed, though that was understandable. It was the weekend, and therefore the only time parents could bring their kids and ultimately letting them wreak havok on unsuspecting citizens. At the moment it was the three little buggers in front of them. The girls had just finished up at the flower shop and were now on their way out of the mall to meet up with the caterer, but the kids in front of them insisted on stopping every ten steps to battle out a scene from starwars with their new 'swords' ultimately preventing anyone from passing them without receiving a rather hard smack somewhere upon the body.

"Jesus," Kaela growled as they stopped again, "where are their parents?"

"Obviously no where in sight," Ashleigh muttered.

Sunny noticed the boys move slightly to one side of the hallway and she took the opportunity, grabbing onto Becca's arm, who grabbed onto Ashleigh and so on and so forth until they'd made it safely passed the little devils.

"What do you think about ice sculputures Sunny?" Chelsey continued like they hadn't just made it passed the kids without injury. She was walking beside her rattling off things she always envisioned for her dream wedding, after all, not many girls actually got the go ahead to have everything they ever wanted for their wedding.

Certainly not Sunny. And right at the moment, all she could envision was circling her hands around Chelsey's neck and squeezing until she couldn't speak anymore, or asking one of the kids if she could borrow a colored sword to beat her with. It was a tad harsh, but all she wanted was to be able to decide something for herself. At this rate, it was going to be Chelsey's wedding. And she was just going to be a guest.

"I don't know," Sunny cast a side glance at Ashleigh, "would we use them for center pieces?"

We, God she hated that word right now.

"They'd probably melt too quickly if the wedding is outside," Kaela spoke up as they maneuvered their way through a crowd of highschool kids just outside of a lingerie store.

"Sunny?"

Sunny stopped and turned to see her younger brother Colt amongst the group. He stepped out of the crowd as they hushed.

"Hey, what are you doing here?"

He eyed her skeptically, "it's the weekend, I'm here all the time, keeps me out of the rents way."

Sunny completely understood that logic, "fair enough," she glanced up at the lingerie store and smirked, "you find anything interesting in there?"

Colt began to blush before being pushed aside by a kid Sunny knew only as Jordan.

"Yeah, found a few pieces for you and your friends to model there sexy."

"She's my fuckin sister," Colt shoved Jordan aside, "what are you doing?"

Sunny glanced at her watch, "about to go meet up with the caterer...any requests?"

Colt thought for a moment, "only because I know mom and dad won't listen...please don't put any fish on the menu."

She laughed, "alright, no fish."

"Sunny let's go!"

She glanced over her shoulder to see Casey being pulled along by the group of girls, she turned her attention back to her brother, "I should get going...but hey, we're having supper at the house tomorrow night, you should come," he was nodding not so enthousiastically, she noticed the girl hovering not far behind him, "and bring your girlfriend."

Colt's cheeks turned even more red, "she's not..."

Sunny cut him off, "oh well....tomorrow night, seven," she waved to the group and turned around, jogging slightly to catch up to the girls who were oogling a pair of male asses walking in front of them.

"Oh stop molesting those poor boys with your eyes," Kaela said loudly then broke out laughing. The rest of the girls looked horrified as the guys turned around to look at them.

Sunny shrugged then laughed, "sorry you do have nice asses."

The guys weren't entirely too sure how to respond, "don't mind them," Casey urged them to turn around before steering the group in a different direction.

"Awwwh Case what did you do that for? Look at the hot piece of ass you could have had," Kaela gestured at the boys now headed in the other direction.

Casey rolled her eyes, "you've clearly been spending too much time with Matt."

Chelsey giggled, "we should all go shopping more often."

No, no, no, no Sunny screamed mentally. Last thing she needed was to become best friends with Chelsey.

"So what do you think about the ice sculptures?" Chelsey changed the subject again.

"Personally, I'd just stick with the flower arrangements you guys picked for center pieces," Casey put in her two cents.

"Though I do really like the fish idea," Chelsey smiled as she hitched her purse strap further up her shoulder, "a couple fish in each bowl for center pieces would be kinda cool,"

"Yeah, or you could do your tables a little bit different from each other," Becca suggested, "then that way your guests would know where to sit."

The girls hopped onto the escalator and rode it down.

"I kinda like that idea," Sunny admitted, At least this way she'd get to do something for herself. Chelsey nodded.

"So what are you guys planning to do for security?" Ashleigh asked curiously.

Sunny sighed and waited a moment for two people to move over so they could get by. Security wouldn't have been a problem for her wedding. Now since Jimmy and Chelsey were involved it was playing a major role. They'd had to change parks to increase security. They'd had to make sure they'd hired enough people to actually be security, and they'd had to choose which magazine they were going to let in to get first hand pictures.

"No one gets in without an invitation," Chelsey tossed her empty coffee cup into the garbage, "no one," she repeated.

The girls nodded in understanding as they passed a wedding dress shop.

"Whoa wait," Chelsey grabbed Sunny's arm and smiled, "let's go in here."

Unable to fight, Sunny allowed herself to be dragged into the store.

Kaela smiled as they were greated by a lady immediately, "do you think the guys actually went to try on their tuxes today?"

Chelsey glanced at Kaela, "they better have," she giggled.

Sunny rolled her eyes. Somehow she couldn't see Deegan and Jimmy rounding up the guys for an outting to the tux store. Though lately, anything was proving to be possible.

***********************************************************************************

Rev rolled his eyes as the woman hovering around him tugged on the arms of his suit jacket. He was about as irritated as they come. All the guys were around him trying on jackets and ties, Deegan was across from him being hasseled by the other seamstress.

Like Sunny, he'd hoped that Chelsey would have given him a little freedom in the wardrobe department, but she wanted the 'real' thing. The fairy tale wedding. Well she was going to get it. Most of it anyway. He'd taken it upon himself to do a little altering by cutting everyone's ties in half. It'd horrified the seamstress but he assured her it'd be okay. Deegan stared down at his awkwardly.

"Sunny won't mind don't worry," Rev assured him.

Deegan's blue eyes met his when he looked up, "I don't know, I mean, it's not exactly...traditional."

"She isn't much into tradition," Zacky caught the tail end of their conversation and Deegan smiled slightly.

"Sir can you please stop moving," Rev glanced down at the woman holding a couple sewing needles between her lips, she was altering the cuff of his sleeve and tugging on it, making it difficult for him to stand up straight.

"You, you're next," the other seamstress pointed to Matt before allowing Deegan to step down off the raised floor and let Matt up.

"Man, people are gonna get a kick out of this," Syn was admiring himself in the full length mirror hanging on the wall, "I never wear a suit."

"Gentlemen would you like a glass of champagne?" All the guys heads snapped around to see the lady from the front desk walk into the room with a tray of drinks, "courtesy of a fellow employee who says your music is amazing."

"Whoa, are you f*cking kidding me," Matt beamed and leaned over to grab a glass, the seamstress smacked him and he stood up straight, downing the contents of the flute glass in one gulp.

After another gruelling half an hour, for the seamstresses, not the guys, they were finally finished and on their way to the mall. Deegan had taken his own vehicle and went home. Jimmy on the other hand had called Chelsey and she's told him he needed to come as fast as he could, she had to show him something. Not entirely to worried about the whole situation he maneuvered her car through traffic doing the speed limit. He hoped to god that what she had to show him was worth driving half way across the city.

It wasn't until they got to the mall and met up with Casey at the front entrance near the dress shop that they realized what they were in for.

"I'm not hanging around here," Syn shook his head.

Johnny agreed, "me either...you guys coming with?"

Zacky and Matt nodded leaving Rev alone to head into the store with Casey. After all, he was the only one that they wanted.

Upon entering the store, he greeted the other girls then was ushered into the back. He had no idea where the fuck he was going.

When he turned around he found himself face to face with Sunny. She was in her wedding dress

That whole, it's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding line flashed in his mind. Only problem was, she wasn't his bride.

Rev stared down at her unsure of just what to say or how to act. At a loss for words was an understatement. Now he was just making an ass out of himself.

She stared up at him before returning her attention to her dress. Smoothing her hands down the front and swallowing her emotions, "what do you think?" she turned to look in the mirror. Initially she had wanted a dress with black on it, but when she set eyes on this one, it reached out and grabbed her by the heart.

Rev moved to stand behind her, careful not to stand on her train. She looked at their reflection in the mirror and her heart skipped a beat, her breath catching in her throat.

"I think you look beautiful, like always."

Sunny smiled softly.

"Oooh are you the groom?" the dress fitter returned and stopped dead in her tracks, "that is a perfect fit my dear."

Rev stepped back, leaving the woman's question unanswered. She hurried towards Sunny and began bustling around her, making sure the dress did indeed fit just right.

"Rev!" Chelsey squealed and he turned around to see her peeking around the corner of her dressing room.

"Come here," she grinned and disappeared.

Sighing Jimmy left Sunny with the other lady and headed back into the dressing rooms and she pulled him into her cubicle then closing the door behind them.

"Can you unzip me?"

He stared down at his future wife, dressed in simle, but very elegant, and no doubt expensive her wedding dress.

The oddest feeling swept over him. He was really doing this. He felt no need to tell her about the bad luck thing, because quite personally, he wasn't too concerned with where their relationship was headed. It was...retarded to say the least.

Obliging he reached out and his knuckles brushed against her silky dress as he undid the zipper.

"Do you think something is wrong with Sunny?"

Rev forgot all thoughts and ceased all actions, "what's wrong with Sunny?"

Chelsey shrugged and pulled the top of her dress down carefully, reaching for her tank top and pulling it on, "I don't know, she's just been acting weird. More moody, doesn't talk too much, doesn't eat, and she definitly does seem to enthoused about the wedding."

Interesting. Rev wasn't entirely too sure what all of it meant, but maybe, just maybe Sunny wasn't feeling to enthoused about marrying Deegan either.

"Something is definitly wrong," Chelsey continued, she slid the dress down as careful as possible and hopped out of it, "I think you should go talk to her. You know her better than I do."

Rev nearly choked, "you serious? What am I suppose to say to her?"

Chelsey pulled on her jeans and did them up, "I don't know. But you're suppose to be some, life long friend, talk to her, or I will, and it'll be about having seperate weddings. I don't want her making ours dull."

Rev narrowed his eyes at Chelsey as she carefully slipped her dress back into the bag. He'd never really been mad at Chelsey before, but he was starting to understand what it felt like.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks For Reading