Status: Complete

Because The Sex Is So Much Better When You're Mad At Me

Hangovers Are A Bitch

When Sunny awoke the Rev was still sound asleep beside her. Thankful that she was still wearing her clothes she crawled out of his arms carefully and left the room closing the door behind her. She vaguely remembered what happened the night before but details were fuzzy. Though she did remember crying. And that pissed her off, she never cried. She also remembered Jimmy saying that he loved her. However she knew he was only saying it to shut her up. I love you is a very good phrase to satisfy people in the moment. She knew, she'd said it before herself.

Unsure of whether to knock on doors or just head into the rooms, she opted to go into Casey's room and wake her up first. It was already 7:45am and they were going to be late for class anyway. Then instead of embarrassing someone she phoned Ashleigh and Kaela's cell phones to get them outta bed. Soon they were all running around the house to the best of their abilities trying to get ready.

"We need four bathrooms," Ashleigh mumbled as she walked by Sunny's room while brushing her teeth presumably on her way to the upstairs bathroom.

Sunny smiled and quickly changed into a tank top and a pair of faded jeans, then hurried downstairs to find some aspirin.

"I take it we don't get breakfast this morning," Matt muttered as he ambled into the kitchen to the fridge for a bottle of water.

"You're a big boy," Sunny smiled, "I'm sure you can handle cereal," she pointed to a bottom cupboard to the right of the sink.

He smirked, "gee thank you."

"Anytime," she grabbed her shoulder bag off the table and headed out the door.

*************************************************************************

"What the hell is up with you?" Deegan asked his girlfriend finally, she'd been basically ignoring him all morning.

Sunny groaned and laughed, "I'm fuckin hungover I can barely stay awake let alone carry on an intelligent conversation."

"What happened to you not drinking during the week?"

She ran her fingers through her hair, she could sense the fight coming, "the boys are staying at the house, and they took us out for supper and drinks last night."

Deegan's eyebrows furrowed together, "Jimmy there?"

Sunny bit her lower lip and nodded, never looking up from her text book. She knew he was furious. The last time she had seen Jimmy, she and Deegan had gotten into a huge argument. He didn't want Jimmy around her because he figured the guy wanted her and would take advantage of her. Though he wasn't correct in that department, he was correct in sensing that Jimmy would cause problems between them. Only he didn't know that Sunny was equally as guilty. For not only did she cheat on Deegan for almost a year with Jimmy.
Jimmy didn't know that she was dating Deegan the whole time as well. In fact he still didn't know.

"So what, do you just let these guys into your house whenever they want?"

She twirled her pen between her fingers, there was no pointing in studying. She would never remember what she was reading anyway.

"They are very good friends," she glanced up at him, "so when they need somewhere to stay, they're very welcome at our house. Not to mention I live with some of their girlfriends."

Deegan was silent for a moment before packing up his text books, "have you even considered moving in with me even though I asked you like a year ago."

"Yeah I have," she lied. In all honesty the thought hadn't even phased her. Her answer was no. At least for the moment. It wasn't that she didn't love him because she did. But it seemed to be a different type of love than what she felt for Jimmy. If that was even possible. Did different types of love exist? It was one of the many questions plaguing her. Jimmy was the irresistible bad boy, Deegan was marriage material.

"And?" he prodded.

"I'm still thinking," she closed her book, "I don't know if I'm ready for that big of a leap."

He frowned, "we've been together for three years Sunny, it's not that big of a leap."

She tried to smile, "just give me some more time okay?"

He finally smiled and leaned over the table to kiss her softly, "all right I'm off, the boys want to get some surfing in before we go out tonight. Are you coming with us?"

She looked at her watch, she had one more class before she was done for the day, "yeah I'll see what the girls are up to. Maybe we'll stop by the beach."

He nodded and grabbed his books and left. Sunny sighed and rested her forehead on her text book, she needed a moments rest before she headed off to her next class.

***************************************************************************

When she finally returned home she was surprised to see the other girls home, but none of the guys, "where are the guys?"

"They went out with the boys," Casey quoted with her fingers as she turned in the chair to face Sunny.

Kaela and Ashleigh emerged from the kitchen laughing about something.

"What are we doing tonight?" Kaela asked.

Sunny shrugged, "I don't know," she set her bag down and sank onto the couch, "Deegan and a couple other guys went surfing, so we could go to the beach if you want."

"I like the sound of the beach," Casey admitted, "I could work on my tan."

Kaela nodded and turned to Ashleigh, "you up for the beach?"

"Absolutely," she smiled.

Sunny pried herself up off the couch, "alright my truck, ten minutes."

They all hurried off to get ready and within ten minutes they were loaded into the truck and off to the beach. For how nice a day it was, Sunny was surprised at the lack of people.

Ashleigh picked up on it too, "hey we'll even get to pick our spots this time."

Once she parked and hopped down out of her truck she noticed Deegan and a couple of his friends sitting on their surfboards out in the water.

"That them?" Casey asked as she rounded the corner of the truck with her lawn chair tucked under her arm.

"Yes it is," Sunny said as she reached back into the truck for her tanning oil, "do you guys wanna sit relatively close to them?"

"Sure," Kaela shrugged as she lowered the tail gate so she could reach the other three lawn chairs. They wandered down to the beach and found a spot to their liking not too far from the dock and where the guys were. They unfolded their lawn chairs then stripped down to their bikinis.

"I wonder where the guys went out too," Kaela muttered to anyone who happened to be listening.

Sunny was on her back, arms by her side, "probably the nearest bar."

Ashleigh giggled beside her, "that's probably the safest bet."

"How long are they home for?"

Ashleigh turned her head to see Casey, "I'm not sure, as far as I can tell from Zacky they're home for a while."

Casey nodded and returned to staring up into the sky. Sunny couldn't stand the sun anymore and pulled her sunglasses down. After god knows how long she finally rolled over, and fell asleep. Thank god she was one to tan not burn. She was awoken however by a slap on the ass, knowing full well it wasn't Deegan she lifted her arm and gave whomever it was the finger.

"Now that's not nice."

It was Synyster, and now that she listened carefully she could hear all of the guys. Slowly she turned her head to the side to see Syn crouched down beside her lawn chair.

"You know how to get rid of this tan line?"

She looked at him questioningly, "what tan line?"

"You just undo this," Brain grinned as he tugged on the strings that undid her top and they fell to the side.

"Syn," she groaned and rested her head on her forearms again.

"I'll make it up to you."

Before she could protest he was sitting on her ass sliding his hands up and down her back. She had to admit she now knew why he was getting so many ladies, it was his hands. They were amazing.

"Who gave you this ink?" he asked as he traced the tattoo on her lower back with his finger tip.

"The same guy that gave you yours."

"Good deal," he muttered as he continued to massage her back, knowing full well that it was getting on the Rev's nerves. He was expecting any minute for him to tap him on the shoulder and tell him to get the hell off. And he was right, only it wasn't Jimmy to tap him on the shoulder, it was Deegan.

Syn climbed off her back and nodded his head slightly, "Deegan."

"Brian," Deegan greeted him even though he'd been asked on more than one occasion to call him Synyster or Syn.

He exchanged handshakes with the rest of the guys, even Jimmy before sitting down on the lawn chair beside Sunny, placing his hand on her back.

"You're nice and warm."

Sunny turned her head so that she could see Deegan, and consequently Jimmy to, whom she noticed seemed to be watching her closely, before abruptly turning his head away.

"Mm-hhmm," she smiled.

He reached over and did up her top, "so are you coming out for supper with me?"

"Where we going?"

He shrugged, "I don't know, somewhere nice," he smiled.

She nodded and he leaned down and kissed her softly, "alright I'll pick you up later," and he got up, saying good-bye to everyone else before heading down the beach with the guys he'd came with.

Sunny glanced over at Jimmy who seemed to be happy to see him go.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks For Reading <333