Status: Complete

Because The Sex Is So Much Better When You're Mad At Me

An Awkward Sight

"Dum Da Dum Dum Dum," Valerie walked through their sliding glass doors onto the deck with her arms open ready for the first hug, "we're here," she announced happily.

Chelsey was behind her dressed in a little mini skirt and a tank top. Her beach blond hair was pulled back into a pony tail and she was smiling that smile that sent most men to their knees.

Sunny had always been envious of her. Though she was definitely lacking in the brain department. She was very sweet and nice, but she wasn't the brightest. However, what she lacked there was made up for by looks. She had an amazing body and that was one of the sole reasons Jimmy was dating her.

Sunny was sitting in one of the lawn chairs around the table with the rest of the girls. She reached her arms up behind her for an awkward hug, "hey Val."

Val hugged each of them and took one of the empty seats, but not without taking a glance at Matt who had just tackled a screaming Zacky to the ground.

Kaela tried to ignore it, and be as nice to Val as she could. Chelsey remained herself and greeted them all with relatively soft and sweet hello's. She was clearly in search of her boy toy.

Amanda set down her drink and pointed towards the trees, "he's over there with Johnny."

Chelsey smiled and headed down the stairs and towards the boys. Sunny was still shocked that Amanda had been so calm, and even cared to help Chelsey out, even though she'd just been doing god knows what with the girls boyfriend.

The more she sat quietly and thought about it, she realized that the structure of their group of friends was an awkward one. It was built on sex. Chances were that if you were friends with someone in their group, you'd had sex with them. Hell, they were even cheating on each other, with each other.

"Hey you," a strawberry hit her shoulder, "are you listening?"

Casey was the culprit, she had another strawberry in her hand ready to throw in case the first one hadn't caught Sunny's attention.

"Sorry I wasn't."

"We were just talking about cheaters," Val smiled. Sunny assumed the whole cheating thing came from her fall out with Matt, "do you think there is any way to know if you're being cheated on?"

Sunny was tempted to say 'well it happened to you, didn't you notice anything different?' but she bit her tongue and nodded.

"I think there are some signs."

"Like what?" Ruby asked curiously, she had returned from her little romp with Brian just shortly before Val and Chelsey arrived.

Sunny thought for a moment. And in that moment Chelsey and the Rev now stood on the deck behind her. This was definitely not a topic to be nattering about among these people.

"So?" Lisa pushed.

"Well how about if they're gone for long periods of time," she suggested.

"Yeah but they're in a band, they're always gone for long periods of time," Lisa explained to her like she didn't already know.

"Yes," Sunny nodded, "but if you're not with them, how the hell do you know who they're with."

"True," Casey nodded, "and you know what else I've noticed, is if they suddenly start hanging out at places that they normally wouldn't," she sighed, "that's what happened to me and Jeff."

Yes, it was Deegan's roommate Jeff. And Sunny couldn't have been more happier when Casey finally decided to dump the prick.

"Or hanging around old girlfriends," Ruby added and quoted with her fingers, "you know, just being friends."

Sunny could almost feel the steam radiating from behind her. She knew without even turning around that this little topic would be pissing Jimmy off. Hell, it'd piss most of the guys off.

"You girls just have no faith in your men," Chelsey giggled as she clung to Jimmy's side.

Ashleigh was amused at the similar looks coming from both Sunny and Jimmy, though they'd never even looked at each other. She was about to say something but the screen door sliding open again interrupted her.

"Hello, hello," Deegan smiled as he and Jeff stepped through the door onto the deck.

"You made it," Sunny smiled as he leaned over and kissed her softly.

"Yes we did,"

Jeff greeted all of the girls, even Casey before taking a seat beside Lisa.

"Can I get you guys a drink?" Kaela stood up out of her chair, eager to get away from this conversation, "beer?"

Jeff nodded but Deegan hesitated, "naw I better not. I'll have to drive him home."

"Nonsense," Sunny linked her fingers with his, "you guys can stay here tonight."

He smiled and pulled her up so he could sit down, then pulled her back down onto his lap.

"Oh before I forget," she knew this would piss the Rev off. She turned on Deegan's lap, "this is the Rev's girlfriend Chelsey. Chelsey, I don't know if you've met my boyfriend Deegan."

They shook hands and exchanged smiles. Jimmy simply glared at Sunny. His grip around Chelsey was tightening and she was sure Chels was about to squeal in pain but she never. The closer she was to Jimmy, the happier she seemed to be.

An hour later, everyone had tied into the booze again, but they'd moved the party from outside in the dark into the brightly lit house. Sunny was standing upstairs talking with Chelsey, Ruby, Val, and Brian, while Jimmy stood idly off to the side. She still hadn't said a word to Jimmy and it was probably a good thing because he still looked extremely vexed.

"I'll be right back," Sunny excused herself and headed to the bathroom. She was hot and she could almost feel her make-up running down her face like it was melting.

She ran a cloth under the cold water before wringing it out and softly pressing it to her face. She heard the door close and glanced in the mirror to see Jimmy standing there.

"What do you want?" she asked seriously as she turned around.

He moved so quick she didn't even have time to react. He picked her up and basically threw her into the bathroom door. She cringed and closed her eyes at the loud noise it made. Someone surely had to have heard. Hell, Chelsey and the group of others were just down the hall.

"You're a bitch you know that?"

Jimmy's face was right in front of hers, and he was pissed. But she didn't care. He walked himself into that mess. His hands were gripped tightly around her wrists as he pinned them against the wall beside her head.

She laughed despite his powerful hold on her. He'd get mad, but he'd never ever hit her, "oh Jimmy you fucked yourself over," She left out the fact that she'd helped.

"You were talking about cheating and how to see all the signs right in front of her," he snarled.

Sunny rolled her eyes, "jesus Jimmy she's too dumb to figure it out. Hell she's probably just happy to be able to claim that she fucks The Reverend of Avenged Sevenfold."

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying that though you think you're being cunning Jimmy, you're not. Hell she could be screwing you over too. Not all chicks need the whole love thing to go with a relationship," she watched his facial expression go from pissed to amused, "you of all people should know that."

His grip around her wrists tightened and she could feel it cutting the circulation off but she never said anything.

"Sounds kind of like you," he growled, "did you just like the bragging rights too?"

She locked eyes with him and shook her head slightly, "you weren't worth bragging about, that's why I kept dating Deegan."

He looked puzzled now so she continued, might as well get it out now.

"I've been with Deegan for three years Jimmy," she wanted to grin but didn't dare, "turns out you're not the only one capable of deception."

That little piece of information only infuriated him even more. The one girl he thought was sweet and honest turned out to be just like him. But as he stared at her he found it to be more of a turn on than anything, and that was weird. But emotions were a damn thing to try to control.

Suddenly his lips were on hers, kissing her hard and hungrily. Keeping her pinned against the wall he slipped his thigh between her legs as he finally let go of her wrists to grab her shirt and pull it up over her head. She whimpered when he pulled away from her. She nearly ripped his shirt right off of him but did manage to get the few buttons that were done up, undone first.

Leaning in to kiss her again, he slid his hands over her chest and down her stomach to her jeans. Undoing them. His hands were shaking though he'd never admit it. It was unbelievable what she could do to him.

"Jimmy," she moaned softly as she pulled her mouth from his. The fact that his girlfriend was just on the other side of the door should have sent up caution lights but instead it only ignited the flame. She worked on his belt and pants before they both slid to the floor along with his boxers. His hands moved quickly and before she knew it she was naked, in his arms, pressed against the wall and moaning against his neck each time he thrust into her.

He moved her over to the wall so that she wasn't banging against the door. Her hands slid down his back and she trailed her nails back up. She knew she was scratching him, and it made him madder, which tende to make their sex more intense. It was an odd relationship.

As she neared climax she nipped at his shoulder and soon they were both tumbling over the edge. Their damp heavy breathing bodies pressed tightly together. He lifted his forehead off her shoulder and looked her in the eyes, a slow satisfied smile creeping across his face.

"Oh shut up," she kissed him softly.

"Rev?" the door knob rattled and Sunny's eyes widened. She hadn't locked the door, so thank god somewhere along the line Jimmy had.

"Yeah?" he tried to sound normal, not out of breath like he'd just had the hot sex that he did.

"You alright?" he could tell she was now leaning against the door, most likely trying to listen to what was going on. He slowly lowered Sunny to the floor and they scrambled for their clothes.

"Yeah, Sunny just had to much to drink. We'll be out in a minute."

"Oh," she was silent for a moment, "okay then."

Sunny flushed to toilet to make it sound legit and laughed softly as she did her jeans up.

"What are you laughing at?" he whispered as he tried to remember which buttons he had done up.

She pulled her white T-shirt back on over top of her bikini top, "well not only did we just have sex right under our significant others noses, but we did it in socks and bikini top."

The Rev glanced down as he pulled on his boxers, he had in deed only been wearing his socks. He had to admit it probably would have been an awkward sight.

Once they both looked half assed normal again he opened the door and there was Chelsey leaning against the wall. She stood up straight and smiled at Jimmy then enveloped Sunny in a hug which startled her.

"You shouldn't have had so much to drink sweetie."

Sunny hugged her back and glanced at Jimmy, "I know, but I had to out drink Zacky," the truth was that she'd quit drinking long before Zacky was even drunk.

Chelsey let go of her and turned to Jimmy, slipping her arms around his waist and resting her head on his chest. He prayed that his heart rate was somewhat back to normal. He lovingly wrapped his arms around her shorter frame and kissed the top of her head before looking Sunny in the eyes.

"Well," Sunny broke eye contact with him, "I better go tell Deegan that I'm going to live," she smiled softly and left them standing alone in the upstairs hallway. Her heart knocked against her chest one last time and she could swear she heard it shatter.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks For Reading