‹ Prequel: Love Makes Blind
Sequel: Love Your Enemy
Status: Finished, read the sequel, pretty please :D

Keep Me Together

Epilogue: Forever And Always.

[Listen to this song]
[Two years later]

Elenia’s stomach was buzzing. A major butterfly attack was going on as the plane was descending in Port Angeles. Seth smiled at her and squeezed her hand. He knew she was nervous, and he knew that she most likely would refuse to leave the plane.

“It will be okay, Leni,” he said and kissed the side of her forehead.
Elenia chuckled nervously. “It’s a good thing you heal fast. Dad will surely try to kill you somehow.”
“I can handle him. Just focus on staying calm. Stress is not good for any of you.”
She smiled and her hand moved instinctively to her belly. “I know.”

Harry, whom had insisted on picking them up, waited beside his car in the parking lot outside the airport. His face broke out in a wide grin when he saw them and he rushed forward and swept Elenia into a tight hug.
“Congrats, Leni,” he whispered in her ear and let her go. He then gave his uncle a hug.
Elenia blushed slightly. “Thank you, Harry. You haven’t told mama or dad, have you?”

“Nope,” he said and started loading their luggage into the small trunk. “Me and Aust only told Miri,” He laughed loudly. “Uncle P will kill you two.”
“Let’s not wish for that,” Elenia mumbled and got in the backseat.

~~~

Elia had promised herself not to cry, but as soon as she saw Harry’s car pull to a stop in their drive way the tears came streaming. She practically ran down the driveway and ripped her daughter out of the car.

Elenia buried her tear flushed face in her mother’s hair. “I missed you mama.”
“Mi sei mancato bambina,” Elia said and kissed both her cheeks.
“Mama, sono incinta,” Elenia whispered to her mother in Italian, because her father wasn’t fluent and wouldn’t understand what she said.
“I knew that,” Elia said and winked at her. “It will be okay.”

“Princess!” Paul said and pulled Elenia into his arms. “It’s good to have you home where you belong.”
Elenia stared up at her father. She smiled when she saw his eyes glittering with tears. “I think it’s good to be back, daddy.”

“Long time no see, sorella,” she heard a matured voice say from beside her.
Elenia turned her head but was stunned when she realized she had to look up to get a good look at his face.
“Robbie,” she said wide eyed. “You’ve grown. Again,” she stared the lanky teen up and down before she wrapped her arms around him.

“Nah,” he said and shook his head. “You are getting shorter, that’s it.”
She narrowed her eyes at him with a playful smile on her lips. “You gotta stop taking steroids before you get addicted.”
Robbie shrugged. “Dad told me I’ll probably phase soon. I’ve undergone the same changes he went through before he phased for the first time.”
Elenia’s forehead was creased with worry. “Are you afraid?”

He shook his head vigorously. “Are you crazy? I can’t wait! Can you imagine getting the chance to kill some of those leeches?”
She shook her head in disbelief. “No, I can’t. You are the crazy one.”
He laughed loudly and Elenia couldn’t help but join in. His carefree laughter warmed her heart.

“Elli,” Oliver said and tugged at Elenia’s leg.
Elenia gasped and picked up her two year old little brother. “Ollie, hey little guy!”
He smiled at her with his dimpled smile and messed with her long hair. He was so beautiful, with brown eyes and puffy dark brown hair. His skin was lighter than Elenia and Robbie’s but he looked so much like his siblings. Like Olivia as well.

“Daddy,” Elenia said to get Paul’s attention. She held onto Oliver for support. “Seth and I have something to tell you.”
She was surprised when she saw a smile make its way onto Paul’s face. “Yeah, well, you’re already married, so what next?”

Elenia almost laughed in relief. Her father looked exited.
“I’m pregnant dad,” she said it slowly, wishing and hoping he wouldn’t flip. She felt Seth wrap a securing arm around her and Oliver.

Elenia’s eyes brimmed with tears when she saw her father’s lips quiver and a single tear run down his cheek.
Paul turned to his wife. “Can you believe we are going to be grandparents already monster?”
Elia had the same expression as Paul. “Yes I can, because we have the most wonderful daughter, and the perfect son-in-law.”

Elenia handed Oliver over till Robbie so her parents could embrace her.
“You are going to be great parents. This child is lucky,” Elia said to them.
“You are not disappointed in me?” Elenia asked her father, still waiting for his wrath.
“No I’m not Leni, I’m proud of you.”

She grinned through her tears. “Ti amo, papà.”

~~~

Elenia was holding onto Seth’s arm with both of her hands as they walked side by side at beach. The small waves washed over their bare feet. Elenia laughed out loud, she felt so relieved and so, so happy.

“What’s so funny?” Seth asked her and pulled her down on his lap; he didn’t want to get her clothes dirty.
Elenia leaned her head on his shoulder and stretched her legs out over his. “Did you see daddy? He actually cried because he’s going to be a grandfather in seven months. He is so happy. I thought he was going to flip.”

Seth smiled. “I think Paul is starting to realize you’re old enough to make the right decisions without him.”
“I owe you everything Seth, I have you to thank for this life,” she said truthfully and turned in his lap to see his face.
“You made it yourself.”

She shook her head. “No, you are the one that saved me. Multiple times. You picked me up from the gutter when I was hurt and kept me together. You made me fall for you, just by being here, holding my hand and telling me you love me,” She paused. “And I know what you are going to say. ‘But I left you,’” she mocked his deep voice. “But that only made me stronger. I learned the hard way.”

She kissed his cheek tenderly. “You followed me every time I went to see the therapist; you waited for many hours without complaining. You stood by me every time I broke down, every time I wanted to give up. I was a real pain in the butt, but you were there every time I needed you. I love you Seth Clearwater, and I know our baby couldn’t wish for a better father.”

Seth wiped away a tear from her cheek. “I love you too, Elenia Valeria Clearwater. We belong together.”
“Forever and always, right? She asked with a smile.
Seth kissed her passionately before he wrapped his arms tightly around her and whispered in her ear.

”Forever and always, Elenia.”
♠ ♠ ♠
AAAAAaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay. Now. It's done. Finished. Finito. Ferdig. Heilt og holdent ferdig. And I love it ! :D
I really hope you all will go and subscribe on the sequel for more Agostino-Talley-Clearwater drama. no, story :)

30 chapters, 283 Comments, 785 readers, 194 subscribers. I love you all. You are the ones that have made this story happen. And Taylor Swift.

I really, really, really hope you liked this story! And that you liked 'Love Makes Blind' and that you'll love 'Love Your Enemy'!

~ BreeVixen

PS! The sequel will feature Jasper Hale. Just so you'll know ;D And I'll post the first chapter right away !