Closing Your Eyes Won't Make Me Disappear

Final Exam

"For your final exam, you must each generate a doppelganger! Wait here until your name is called, and then come next door," Iruka says and I let out a sigh. Why did everything have to do with Chakra?
I watched as name's were called and one by one they went in. The class got emptier since the people who already went were sent outside where many relatives were waiting for them. I rolled my eyes at that. I just wanted to get out of here. "Next up, Ronin Gina."
I stand up and I saw a movement in front of me and I immediately dodged the leg that was sticking out to trip me. Tami's tricks got old through out the years. I could hear him grumble but I didn't turn around as I walk into the other room where Iruka and Mizuki were with many headbands on the table by them though many were now missing. "You may start, Gina."
I sighed as I put my hand signs up closing my eyes. How I hated this part. "Clone Jutsu," I mutter as the Chakra flows through me. I open my eyes to see three me's standing there. I look back at them just as the pain went through me. I clenched my fist trying not to show nothing on my face and remained as calm as possible. "You pass, congratulations Gina," Iruka says smiling over to me handing me a headband. I nod as I take it and walk out there. The moment I step out the room and outside I let out a gasp as I clutch my stomach. I start to breathe heavily trying to control my breathing but the pain always focused on my stomach which caused me to have trouble breathing. I finally got enough composure and turned to see many kids already being greeted by their parents. "Hey! Gin! You passed!"
I looked to see Shouhei waving at me through the crowds with his headband in his hand waving it around grinning. I smile but it soon disappears when a woman grabs him and glares at me as she pulled me away. I frown as I watch her lead him away. His parents never liked me. Most of the villagers didn't.
Just because of where I was from.
"So... Ronin passed huh?"
I glanced over to see Tami smirking over to me with his headband already placed on his forehead.I had almost forgot about the headband in my hand.I looked at it as I saw my reflection. I immediately looked away when I saw my eyes. "I guess..." I mutter stuffing it into my jacket's pocket. "Aren't you going to put it on?" he questions raising an eyebrow at me. "Yeah, later," I said as I started walking away not glancing at him again. I started walking back to my apartments thinking back when I saw Shouhei's mom. They've tried to get him to stay away from me but he won't listen to them. It's really awkward for me because I don't see why he does it. He could be hanging out with someone else.
I sighed as I walked in the street my apartment was in. It was a big building where many people lived. I didn't know any of them of coarse. I let out a yawn as I walked upstairs till I got to my floor and walked to my door. I put the key in and walked in. I set the key down on the counter as I took jacket off and opened the fridge up. I grabbed two rice balls I had from yesterday and then walked into my room.
I changed my cloths and take of both my shirt and shorts and put on a large over sized shirt. It was black and comfortable. It was my brother's. I sighed as I walked to my bed and opened the drawer and grabbed my flute that was inside it. It was silver. Just like my hair and seemed to shine all the time. I put it to my lips and started to play it quietly. One of my favorite songs called 'Higurashi'. A song from our lands that Ryuji taught me how to play.
I played for awhile just watching the wind come out from the flute. It was one of things that my eyes could see. I sighed as I set it back down and layed on my bed staring at the ceiling. Three years...
I sighed as I closed my eyes and finally fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next chapter, Thanks!