Closing Your Eyes Won't Make Me Disappear

First Exam

"Paper's down until I give the signal,now listen up,"
I glance up from my paper to the front where Ibiki was writing on the board.I did not like my seat.Naruto and Sasuke were from away from me meaning it would be hard to try anything.Naruto was way up in the front on the left side of the room while Sasuke was a few rows at front in my section."There are a few big rules that pertain to this first test.I'll write them one the blackboard and explain them all,but I'm not taking questions,so listen carefully.I will say this only once."
I sighed as I leaned back lazily as I waited for him to go on."Rule number one!Each one of you starts out here with ten points.The best has ten questions,each worth one point.For each question you get weong,we subtract a point from you.Get all ten right,and you retain the ten points you have but if,for,example,you answer three quesitons incorrectly,we take your ten points...subtract one point for every wrong answer...and your total drops down to seven,"Ibiki starts as he writes down the examples on the board.So if I miss all the questions...I'll have none left."Rule number 2...this written test is still a team event.Passing or failing will be determined by the sum of the points held by all three members of each cell.The object is for each team to have a few deductions as possible from its joint thirty-point total."
I sigh hanging my head down.The only person that's close to being bright enough to know all this stuff will probably be Sasuke and even him,being cocky as he is,doesn't know everything since he also focuses for on action than this lame work.
"The next bit is crucial.Rule number 3,if,during the course of the exam,a candidate does anything out of the ordinary..in other words,anything that leads the protectors to determine that he or she has cheated...we subtract two points from each member of the cheater's exam.In all probability,some of you will run through your entire alowance of points during the test.If so,you'ree be failed and asked to leave,"he continues to explain and I frown.So they have more than one way to lose points.This isn't good."I'll be looking over your shoulders when you least expect it,"one of the guys from the slidelines says over to us."If you let the proctors catch you cheating,you'll bring yourslef and your friend down!If you aspire to become chunin...if you want to be the best shinobi you can be...then you'd better start acting like you already are!"
I sighed but try to look at the bright side.I did make a good grade on the test Iruka had given back then one time...so even if Naruto got all of the wrong,me and Sasuke mgiht be able to pull it off for the three of us!
"One more thing...if any individual loses all ten of his or her points,that person's entire cell,regardless of how the other two member do..will be disqualified!"
My head bangs into the desk hard as a heavy sigh escapes my lips."Now what?"I mutter mostly to myself really not thinking of any chances we had of passing this."You have one hour...starting...now!"
I sighed as I looked up at Naruto's who was shaking by his seat.That was not good at all.
I glanced at my test and turned it over grabing my pencil and reading quesiton number one in hope of knowing it.
Decode the following cipher and summarize it's meaning.
Again,I banged my head on the desk.I didn't know none of this!I don't think Iruka even taught us any of this unless I fell asleep through it....I glanced over at Naruto frowning.I wonder how he's holding up.
I glanced back reading the rest of the questions scaning over it before leting out a sigh making the hair in my face fly upwards.I didn't know any question.I glanced at Sasuke wondering how he was doing.The bastard probably didn't know them either.I glanced over at the tenth question reading it.I just hope that the tenth was easy.I think it is my only hope now.
I glanced over at the proctors who kept their eyes on us like cats on mice.I don't think they were even blinking.It's like they were expecting us to cheat.My eyes widen slightly as my smirk forms on my lips.That's it!They wanted us to cheat!I think I'm smart after all."You know...the one thing I keep wondering..."
I glance over from my moment of victory to a girl besides Sakura who stoof up looking at Ibiki."....Is how many of the top-ranking teams they intend to pass,"she continues to him and Ibiki starts chuckling."Knowing that now isn't going to help you,is it?Unless you're hoping to fail,"he says glaring now at her and she immedietly sits down."I-I'm sorry.."she says quickly.
I glance back at Naruto and Sasuke looking back and forth.Now all I could hope for was that they figured it out as well.They want us to cheat.To test our gathering skills without being caught.It all made sense now.Suddenly Sasuke glanced over to me with a smirk playing on his lips making mines widen.He figured out as well.
I sighed as I tried now to see what way would be the better way to do this.Genjutsu or taijutsu can't help at all.I let out a sigh remembering a jutsu my brother had taught me.This would cause me pain after I did it,but I guess it was worth it.I put my hands under the desk and start to do the hand saigns.
'Kazuya:Harmony to be'
I close my eyes as darkness takes over.My body stays in the same position before I open my eyes that were now instead of their dark blue,were crystal blue but with the same rings.I glanced around before my eyes saw Sasuke writing down the answers.He would make it easier.I closed back my eyes and focus on Sasuke.I felt myself losing myself from my body and into a diffrent area.I could feel it because if felt colder in here.
I didn't want to open my eyes,if I did,I would see his memories and thoughts and I did not want that.
'Sasuke?'
I felt his body jump back slightly but that's all I felt before him looking back at me I think.'Was that...Gina's voice?...'
'Yes,I need the answers'I speak sinces he couldn't read my thoughts though only he could here me.'How are you doing this?Your over there!'Sasuke thinks shouting a little more than necessary.I could feel him really tense and confused over this.'It's something I can do,now hurry and give me the answers,the quicker the better,just focus them on your head and only them,'I order him trying to get out form here.I didn't like this.I could always feel what they were feeling and it wasn't something I enjoyed.'Fine...just hurry and get out'Sasuke snaps and I slowly open my eyes to see a faded paper with answer's being written.Now,I send my body to copy them down.My bodies eye's were closed and my face was emotoinless.It looked like I was asleep and my body was moving.I use my mind and head with this jutsu so my body could stay back and do something else,it was sometimes good but it took out a lot of chakara from me.
I finished the nine question and closed my eyes back up before seeing anything unnecessary that I didn't have to see.'Thanks'
I slowly get out from Sasuke's body and untnil I feel myself back in me I open my eyes puting my handsign down and glance at the paper smirking but it didn't last long.Pain flooded through me and I bit my tongue so I wouldn't gasp out.I clutched my stomache tightly clsoing my eyes tightly at the pain shooting through me.I let out my breathe that I was holding as the pain dried off but I could still feel it with me.Exauhxtion hit me with the chakara loss and I layed my head down pulling my hood over my head as I let out a sigh.I close my eyes and almost immeidetly fall into darkness.