Closing Your Eyes Won't Make Me Disappear

Thank You

"Gina..."
I look up to Sasuke who was looking at me panting."Promise me...promise you won't mention this mark to Naruto,"he says over to me with a pleading look.
"It's for the good of the team..if he knows,he'll waste energy worrying about me,"he says and I simply nod.
"Everybody get down,now!!!No telling where he is!!"
I look back to where Naruto was shouting on the ground with a large bump on his head.I glanced behind him to see Tami and Shouhei laughing at him holding a large stick.What did they do now?Why are they even still here."Don't have any impulse control at all,do you?"Tami quesitons puting a stick where the bump was on Naruto."What?!"Naruto exclaims glaring at him."Your worser than Shouhei here,"Tami says pointing at Shouhei who grined."Huh?Gina!!!"
"What?"I ask feeling a slight headache forming at the noise."What happened to you?!"He questions looking at my condition."I...um..got in a fight,"I say scratching my neck as Tami and Shouhei walk over to us."I thought I told you to leave,"I say raising in eyebrow."This guy made us hide in the bushes in case you still needed help,"Tami says smirking as he pointing at Shouhei who pouted as he crossed his arms looking away causing me to laugh but I ended up throwing up some blood."Gina!"
"I'm alright,just tired..."I say realizing it was so true.My muscles ached and I barely wanted to move."Why are all they here?What happened?"Naruto asks as he glances around."Explanations are lame..."Shouhei whines.I found myself staring at him and he notices and frowns."What?"
"I'm...sorry about before..."I muttered to him looking away and he just grins."That?It's okay!"he says grining at me and I smile at him.
"Hn."
I glanced at Sasuke who seemed annoyed by all of the people.Suddenly Naruto went over somewhere else.I glance over to see Lee talking to one of his teammate."Hey!I know you!The unibrow!"
"Naruto!"I growl standing up and walking over to him pushing him aside causing him to fall on the gorund,"don't talk to him like that,his name is Lee!"
I turned to look at Lee who was looking at me shocked of my action.I smiled as I kneeled infront of him."Lee...thanks.Even if I didn't ask for you help,you still helped me...so thanks,"I say smiling at him and he starts sniffing making me surprised.Is he...crying?
"...I am not worthy!It was Sasuke!It seems to natural..that a member of the renowned Uchiha clan would eb the one with powers so incredieble...that he could rout those same Otonin who beat me senseless,"he says looking down in shame pointing at Sasuke who had walked over and was by my side."The fighting Lotus of Konoha Village will grow and flower again!Before we meet again,I will have become a stronger man.I swear it!"he says over to me and I smiled at him."Yeah."
I smiled at him before feeling the exauhstion get to me and my eyes droop down as darkness overtakes me.