Closing Your Eyes Won't Make Me Disappear

Mystery of Takeshi

The walk back to Konoha was silent.
Even Naruto, who could sometimes barely stay quiet for more than a few minutes, was quiet as a mouse. I couldn't help but keep glancing to Sasuke every few seconds. Finally, we arrived into the Konoha entrance where we stoped walking. Me and Eshi were by Guy who had Sasuke on his back while Naruto and Jiraiya were on the other side. They had to go some where else to retrieve the Fifth Hokage. It had surprised me that it had been what they were originally doing. I had forgoten that we now needed another Hokage since the Third died. "Jiraiya-sama," Guy says facing Jiraiya, "Please find Tsunade-sama and bring her back to us!"
From what Jiraiya and Guy explained to me, Tsunade was one of the Great Sanin or the Great Three. Jiraiya also being one. When I asked about the third one, when they said Orochimaru, it almost made me not want to be anywhere around Jiraiya. I understood though it was only Orochimaru who was that way.
"Don'tcha worry, we'll find her! Take care of Sasuke, Mr. Thickbrows!" Naruto shouted over to him. There goes the time of silence. Jiraiya patted him on the head as if to make him calm down. "Well Gai... we'll be leaving Sasuke in your care," Jiraiya says sover to Guy who was looking at Naruto with a sort of glint in his eye. "Naruto...! You've got guts. I like kids like that" Here, I'm giving this to you!" Guy says reaching into his vest and starting to take something out. "This is the reason why Lee is strong...."
At that, Naruto immedietly brighten up. "Eh?! What?! What?!" he questions exitedly impatiently. "This!!!"
Almost everyones sweetdrops as silence filled the air. Only Naruto seemed the only one awe struck at the green jumpsuit that Lee wears all the time. "It's the ultimate, stream-lined, form-fitting, easily-accessinñe, perfectly-made bodysuit! Wear it while training and you'll 'know' the diffrence" You'll never look back!" Guy says proudly over to Naruto who's mouth was hanging open now. 'He sounds like a salesman trying to rip off someone' Gina thought sighing. "Our Lee wears it 24/7, and of course, it is my most-beloved piece of ninja must-have!!!"
"Cool!!!" Naruto shouts totally beleiving everything that Guy would say. "If you can walk around carrying that, why not carrry a mirror instead....sheesh," Jiraiya mutters looking repulsed by the thing Guy was holding up. After that, they started off to their journey. "Let's go Gina," Eshi says and I sighed relunctently leaving Guy and Sasuke as we started to walk the opposite way where they were going. I pulled my hood over my face as I stuffed my hands in my pockets. "Why were you there anyway? You looked like you had gotten in a fight," I say glancing up at Eshi who glanced at me meeting my gaze but immedietly looked away to the front. "There was someone I had to meet there, he became mad and we had a small fight," he muttered seeming to not want to talk about it. I frown slightly. Kisame had said that he had fought with my brother in the village. Was Eshi there also maybe? Does he know Takeshi? "I'm leaving, I think you can find yourself back home," Eshi states starting to walk off. "Wait Takeshi!" I call out and he freezed but immedietly disapeared the next second. My eyes widen as I covered my mouth. Did I just call him Takeshi? Why did I do that?! I quickly turned and started to walk back home replaying the seen before me. He couldn't be Takeshi could he?
I stopped walking as my eyes widen. Now that I thought about it, he had the same black eyes and brown hair as Takeshi. The diffreence between them, Takeshi had a long hair and his face was childish most of the time. Eshi looked more mature and his hair was short and spiky. Takeshi, unlike me and Gin, got his looks from our father while we got it from mom. Mom had silver hair and blue eyes while Father had brown hair and black eyes. He looked... alot like Takeshi now that I think about it. And acts somewhat like him.
I shook my head shaking of the thoughts away from my head. No. That's crazy. Eshi couldn't be my brother. He left a long time ago.
I let out a tired sigh as I walked back home.

~~~
Another yawn escapes my lips as I take of my jacket. The heat had increased for some reason and was getting the best of me. I glanced down at Sasuke who was still unconcsious after these few days. I let out a sigh puting my jacket on the chair while I sat on it. "Yo."
My eyes snapped to the door to see Tami there glancing around. My eyes widen surprised to see him there. "Tami," I say not sure what to say. He have a half smile half smirk as he walked over and handed me a small bundle. "Shouhei said you have been here all day, I passed by so I thought you'd be hungry," he says scratching his hair as he looked away with a slight pink color on his cheeks. I frowned as I opened the bundle to see five riceballs theres. My eyes immedietly lit up immedietly seeing them homemade and looking great. "Thanks Tami!" I exclaim grining up at him making his eyes widen and the color deepen. "A-ah yeah, it's nothing," he says quickly to me and suddenly the door opens again. "May I come in?"
I glance to the door to see two women, Jiraiya, and Naruto. "Who...are you?" I question slightly wary at the woman. "Gina, he'll be alright now! She's a great doctor!" Naruto shouts to me making me frown. "Your Tsunade?" I question to be sure I was right and she nods and I immedietly steped away to give her space. "Can you make him better?" I question her and she grins. "Leave it to me."
She started to heal him making me feel powerless. I know I can heal but it wasn't even close to her level and might not ever be. I could heal minor injuries, but medical wasn't my strong point and probably won't be as good as a natural healer.
"He should wake up soon," she says giving me a smile before walking out along with the other woman and Jiraiya. "What are you doing here Tami?" Naruto asks frowning at Tami who had been standing there seeming in a akward position. "Er... I just passed by and came to give Gina something," he says rubing his neck and Naruto puts his finger on his chin frowning while staring at Tami who raised an eyebrow at the gestures of the other blonde. "So you like Gina?" Naruto asks bluntly and I immedietly take a double back. "No!" we both say at the same time. We look at each other and immedietly look away. I sighed as I grabed a riceball and took a bite. "You guys want one?" I question and Naruto immedietly grabed one while Tami took one as well. "Thanks Gina!" Naruto says eating it up. "Hey! Let's meet up later, so I can show you my new jutsu!" Naruto said to me grining but then glanced around leaning in. "But don't tell Pervy Sennin because he'll be mad," he whispers and I frown but nod slightly confused.
Suddenly, I heard a groan behind me. I immedietly turn around to see Sasuke sitting up. "Sasuke!" I say and without thinking, I huged him.
It took me a few seconds to figure out what I did. My eyes widen and I could feel my face on fire as I immedietly steped back to see Sasuke looking wide-eyed ,his face a red color almost matching mines. "I-I'm sorry!" I quickly gasp out puting my hand over my mouth to try to cover the large blush on my face. Sasuke seemed to snap back to reality and immedietly turned away. "Sasuke...your.." Naruto speaks up looked wide-eyed at Sasuke before burst out laughing, "blushing!!!"
My eyes widen as I glared at Naruto. I didn't want this conversation to be brought up. "Um hey, you want a riceball? Tami brought them," I say trying not to look at Sasuke as I held the bundle to him. He glances to the bundle and then up to me before taking one and looking away as he took a bite quietly. "Its.... good."
I smiled as I watched him. Things looked alright for now.