Closing Your Eyes Won't Make Me Disappear

Master Ryuji

"Master Ryuji?!"
I immedietly got off from him but landed on my butt as I looked at him in shock. "Gina?!" he exclaims looking at me like he saw a ghost. "Gina!"
Sasuke appears out of now where and grabs Ryuji from the collar and picks him up. "I got him," he says smugly over at with a smirk on his face but I immedietly leap up and punch Sasuke straight in the face making him let go. "What was that for?!" he demands glaring at me. "Don't grab him like that!" I snap geting infront of Ryuji protectively. "It's really you Gina!"
I felt myself being tackled from the back and I land on the ground with weight on top of him. "It's good to see you to Master, but what are you doing out from Amarante?" I demand as he lets go and sits down on the ground looking at me. His face was dirty and he looked hungry and tired. "Who is this?" Sasuke demands still confused. "Nishi Ryuji, and you?" Ryuji asks over to Sasuke with narrow eyes. "Uchiha Sasuke," he says back glaring at him through narrow eyes as well.
I tensed up slightly as I looked back at Ryujji who looked at me. "What happened to your hair? It used to be to your waist!" he exclaims pulling my hood down and looking at my shoulder-length haired. "I cuted it when I left Amarante," I said to him and he frowned slightly. "Now what are you doing here, Master?"
'I had heard Gina talk about him,but I didn't think he would be our age... what's up with the master thing?' Sasuke thinks looking inbetween both of us suspicioulsy.
"After Mitsuru came back, the rumor had spread that you were still alive,so I came to look for you, but I kinda got lost and ended up staying here for some weeks now,"he says giving a nervous smile at me."What?Excuse me but that was stupid of you, Master,"I say glaring at hims lightly and he grins."What did I tell you about calling me that? It's Ry-u-ji,"he exphamzises his namepoking my foreheadand I sighed."Michiko would get mad if I called you you anything other than Master,"I say and he rolls his eyes."My father is a pain,when have you cared what he thinks?"
'Since he killed my mother'
"Why is there a war going on?"I demand now over tohim and his face pales."When Mitsuru came back,he told father that you were still alive,all of samurai heard as well and that seemed to get their hope to think they could get away as well,so they started to rebel,that's why I decided to come look for you.We need your help,"he says looking at me pleading.
"You talk like your one of them.From what I've heard,your one of the bad guys,"Sasuke snaps over to him and I glare over to him."Sasuke.Shut up,"I snap at him and he looks at me slightly shocked.
'When did she start acting like this?It's all that Nishi's fault!'Sasuke growls in his head glaring over at Ryuji as I turned back to him.
"Is...my brother...still alive?"I finally ask the question I've been dreading."Are you kidding?He's the one leading all the clans to rebelion.As soon as he heard you were alive,hit was like he was reborn!"Ryuji exclaims and I couldn't help but smile.Suddenly,Ryuji's stomache growled and he laughed nervously as he scratched his head."Hehe,I should've brought some yen when I left from Amarante..."
I immedietly grabed my bag that Sasuke had brought with him and helped Ryuji up."C'mon,you can stay with me,"I say grabing his hand and starting to lead him."You do remember we're all ready sharing a room for four people,don't you?"Sasuke states matter-of-factly over to me following behind us."Shut up Sasuke."
~~~
I opened the door to see Kakashi and Naruto both in their beds.I walked over to the bed and pushed Naruto off it."There's your bed,"I say over to Ryuji as Naruto jumps up."What was that for?!"
"It's not your bed anymore.It's his,"I state opening my bag up and taking out some food."Here's some riceballs,I'll go down to see if I can make you some instant ramen,"I say handing the food to Ryuji.
"And may I ask,who is this?"Kakashi asks not looking up from his book."Nishi Ryuji!"Ryuji says smiling at him.
That made Kakashi look up at the boy."Nishi?"he questions as if he heard wrong."Wait,what's going on?!"Naruto asks looking between us confused.All he knew was he wasn't sleeping in the bed no more."He is my master,"I state towards Kakashi who frowned.
'Master?I didn't know things got as far for her as already having a Master...'Kakashi thinks looking over at my scars.
"You mean like samurai master's?"Naruto asks finally catching up and remembering all the things Kakashi had told him about samurai."Yes,"I state watching Ryuji eat all the food down quickly.He was starving."And why are you here?"Kakashi questions over to him as he eats a whole riceball.His cheeks were all puffed up now as he looks at Kakashi and gulped it all down."I came to look for Gina."
Ryuji was diffrent than most of the Nishi.He really didn't think much about power and just wanted to have a good time with friends.Of course he didn't have any because of his father and brother.
I used to hate him.I really did.In the beggining where we had the blood ceremony so we would become samurai and master,I despised him.I hated him and blamed him and all the Nishi for killing my mother.But after sometime that he was nice to me,we actually became friends.
"If I'm ont mistaken,your the Nishi clan's leader's son,aren't you?"
"I guess..."Ryuji says shruging at him."I still don't see why he gets my bed!"Naruto whines on the floor.
Then there was a knock on the door andTakahiro peeked his head in grining."We sent out in thirty minutes!Last one to the village exit is a loser!"he says mostly directd to Kakashi as he ran out from there.Kakashi sighed as he continued to read."Is he coming as well?"
I glanced at Ryuji who looked at me."Michiko is already mad at the samurai.He'll be mader when he find our your with me,"I say over to him and he frowns."But I can't let you go alone,I'm you master and we have to stick together.It was decided in the Blood Ceromony,"he says and I shake my head."I'm sorry but I will be to busy thinking about your wellbeing than looking for my brother,"I say to him and he grins."But who knows his way to the dungeon more than me?"
I stay quiet at that."Dammit."
"Yep.I'm going."
~~~
"Ramen!"
"Back off Naruto,this is for Master!"
"I'm planning on giving up on you.It's Ryuji for the millionth time,"Ryuji scowls over at me and I smile sheepily as I hand him the ramen ignoring Naruto's whines.
'Man,ever since that guy came,Gina's only hanging by him and doing things for him!'Naruto thinks glaring over at Ryuji who was eating the ramen.
Kakashi slams his book shut as he gets up."It's time,"he states as he starts to walk.I tense up and nod and got up as well."About time!"Naruto exclaims practicly jumping out the room.
I waited as Ryuji quickly finished up the rest of the ramen and then walked alongside me out.Kakashi was over there talking with the other jonin.Probably explaining that Ryuji was going along.
"Can he even fight?"Sasuke's voice questions besides me.I glance at him to see him looking at Ryuji unimmpressed."He is my master after all,Sasuke.He taught me alot,"I say over to him and he snorts still not immpressed by Ryuji and looks away as Kakashi comes over to us.
"Let's move."