Closing Your Eyes Won't Make Me Disappear

Betrayal

"Good as new."
I look at my hand after I took my bandages off.Finally healed up fully.I let out a grin before I looked up at Sasuke who was looking at me emotionlessly.He had been acting like that ever since we got back."The nurse says your wounds aren't as serious.Naruto was reliefed to here that,"I say stnading up from the chair infront of his bed and waking to put the daffadile I had brought him.I had had the habit of buying those.I had kept bring Lee some.He would usually be asleep though.I heard that they might do a surgery on him.I need to check on him later.
Sasuke didn't say anything and didn't look like he would so I went back to make myself comfortable in the chair.Gin had been very clingy lately and I decided to take a break and come out knowing he wouldn't want to.Sasuke closed his eyes and he looked like he fell asleep.I decided to go grab some food for us.Even though he wouldn't admit it,I could feel Sasuke was hungry.
I walked into the cafeteria and grab some apples not really knowing what Sasuke liked.I glanced around if they had an riceballs but sadly,they didn't.
I started to walk back and was almost there when I heard footsteps behind me."Hi Gina!"
I turn to meet Naruto grining at me."Hi Naruto,"I greet smiling as I walk into SAsuke's room.He didn't seem please with Naruto's appearence."I brought some apples,want one?"I ask him holding out an apple to him and Naruto takes my hand."Your hands are all healed!"he exclaims and I smiled.
"Yes,just unbandaged them a few minutes ago.Where did I put the knife?"I ask glancing around confused at where I placed it."It's right in front of you,"Naruto says siting down my the chair I had been siting in."Ha!Your nervous because your with Sasuke!How uncool!"
"What?"I question frowning though I could feel my face heat up as I looked away and started peeling the apple."Ha!It's obvious you like Sasuke also!"Naruto exclaims to me and my face heated up more."Naruto,why would you say that?"
"Cause your usually always by him!And your nice to him!"he says thinking over at many times that we were together and I was nice to him or helped him out.I shot him a glare as Ifinished peeling the apple.I turned to Sasuke who seemed deep in though."Here Sasuke,"I say smiling at him handing the apple to him and he snaped out of it and anger flooded his features and he smacked it away and I winced feeling hurt but quickly tried to cover it up."Sasuke!What the hell was that for?!You jerk!"Naruto shouts at him angrily at what he had done."Hey Naruto."
"What?!"Naruto demands glaring at Sasuke who glared back."Fight me,right now."
My eyes widen immedietly."Your still in no condition Sasuke,"I say to him and he ignores me."Just fight me!"he demands to Naruto who seemed confused."You think you saved me?I don't care if she is the fifth hokage...doing unnecessary things."Sasuke says activating his sharingan.What the hell is going on with him?
"What?"Naruto asks him tensing up."You said you want ot fight me didn't you?I said I'd fight you right here and now.Or are you afraid?"Sasuke taunts as he gets up and glares at Naruto."Naruto,no.Not here.Not now,"I say emotionlessly looking between them.
"Perfect timing,I was itching to fight you,"Naruto says smirking now."I said not now,"I snap at them but of course,they ignore me."Follow me."
They walked out leaving me alone.He didn't even look at me.
I immedietly walked after them to the roof angrily at him.I knew I coudln't fight him neither,I was still weak and my chakra was regenerating itself.
I got out to see them opposite of each other looking at each other.Naruto was smirking exitedly.
"What's so funny?"Sasuke demands glaring at him."Nothings funny,I'm exited to tink I can finally beat you here!"Naruto replies cooly."What?!Cut the nonsence,you dropout!"Sasuke shouts at him angrily."I won't be anyone's burden,nor a dropout."
"You...you dumbass!Why are youu so full of yourself?!"Sasuke replied angrily.Sasuke can't say that.Sasuke has looked down at Naruto ever since I could remember.I don't know why he's so stubborn to look up to him for once in his life."Ha!You,who's always been so cool-headed is talking more than usual!That's not like you,could it be your scared,despite the fact you picked the fight,Sasuke?"Naruto taunts him."Whatever,let's get this started."
"Before that,put on your forehead protector,I'll wait."Naruto says to him and I glance at Sasuke.I knew I couldn't get involve.It had to happen sooner or later.Even if I didn't want this to happen.
Even if Sasuke got beat up because of his condition,it was his own fault,he has to learn the hard way not to let his pride in the way."I won't need it"
"I don't care!just put it on!"Naruto snaps at him."You won't even be able to scratch my forehead!"Sasuke snaps back at him."That's not what I mean!This Konoha forehead protecter is proof we're fighitng evenly!"Naruto snaps back at him seeming to anger Sasuke.
"That's what I mean when I say you're full of yourself!You think that you and I are equals?!"Sasuke says to him and I frown.Dammit Sasuke.Why are you acting this way all the sudden?
"Yes we are!I've never though myself as any lower than you!"Naruto shouted at him."You're an eyesore,"Sasuke snaps back at him."That's because your still weak Sasuke!"Naruto snaps at him.
That seemed to snap Sasuke and both charged at each other.
"Naruto!"
"Sasuke!"
I watched them fight feeling the helplessness.
'Foolish ninja,fighting amongs themselfs when the true enemy could come out and kill them.Come on brat,let me out to teach them who they should really be fighting,'Nigai growls in my head.I could taste the bloodlust and hatred that was boiling inside him.'You'd kill them'
'Of course,their lowly lifes wouldn't mean anything anyway,brat'
"I will win!"
My eyes snap back to the battle to see Sasuke holding a chidori and Naruto had rasengan in his other hand."Don't be so over confident!"Sasuke shouts as they charged at each other.
My eyes widen and instinct took over as I ran to them and appeared inbetween them."It's enough dammit!"
Kakashi appears and grabs both of the guys wrist and spins them throwing them away as they hit two seperate water tanks.
"What do you two think you're doing on top of the hospital?"Kakashi demands looking at Sasuke and Naruto angrily.Naruto moved his hand and warer started to leak from where he hit it.Sasuke was struggling too pull his arm out of the other tank."Sasuke,were you planning to kill Naruto?"Kakashi questions looking at him and I tesned up.He then appeared ontop of the tank Sasuke had hit.
"Why must you always insist on being superior?You were close to killing Gina just then!"Kakashi snaps at him and Sasuke looks over at me and I immedietly looked away from him.
"Chidori is not a move to be used against someone from your own village,"Kakashi continues though I could feel Sasuke's gaze still on me."Why did you act so childsih?"
Sasuke simply turns away and lands in a wooden beam and glanced at Naruto's tank behind and seemed to become angrier.I glared at him feeling anger at him for what just happened before turning away.I needed to get away.I started to walk to my training spot.I got there in a few minutes and went to my spot under the tree.I ziped my hood up and pulled my hood up as I leaned against the tree and pulled my knees toward my chest laying my arms and head on them.
'I have a bad feeling something's going to happen...something bad.Sasuke's acting diffrent,'I think sighing feeling helpless at the thought of Sasuke.I closed my eyes and fell into a nap.
~~~

Sasuke took his bag and put it over his shoulder.His desicion finally made after his encounter with the sound ninja.He glanced around his apartment before his eyes landed on the picture frame on his night stand.One was a picture of the team.Kakashi had a hand on Sasuke and Naruto's head as both of them glared at each other.I was in the middle smiling lazily at the camara with my hands in my jacket care free.Sasuke's eyes went over to the next one.
This one was small,and wasn't in frame.It was about the size of a card and it was a picture of him and me.They had actually took it back in the Land of Tea,while they were exploring,some guy who was taking pictures asked them if they wanted one and I had said sure.I grining at the camara while Sasuke was looking at the camara with a half smirk half smile.He took it in his hand and put it in his pocket as he started to walk downstairs.He stoped by where he saw your apartment and stared at it feeling guilt well up inside him.
He quickly shruged it off before turning his back to it and continue walking.

~~~
"Dammit!"
Anger flooded through me as a punched another tree angrily and jumped back at the crack.I just had to take out my anger on something.It was night and I should head home.I knew it.I let out a long sigh as I grab my jacket I had threw in the ground andput it around my shoulder and started to walk out from there.Gin would make a big deal if I didn't come home before midnight.
I walked out from the woods and passed the gates since my spot was right by them.I glanced at them before leting a sigh as I wiped some of my sweat and continued walking down the path.
My muscles were soar as I walked down the road tiredly.Too much was happening right now.I just wanted to go to sleep and forget about everything.
Suddenly I saw a figure walking towards me.I immedietly stop walking and my body seems to freeze when I see who it is.
"What are you doin down here so late at night?Training?"he asks like nothing is going on but I could tell he was tense by the way he was looking at me.He was trying to cover up something.I could already tell what it was.
"I'm not stupid Sasuke.In order to leave this village you have to take this road,"I snap at him glaring at him."Go home and sleep.You look tired and Gin must be worried,"he says as he walks past me.
"Sasuke...don't do this,"I choke out feel a crack in my voice and I heard him stop walking."I have to."
"It's going to hurt you.It's going to hurt us,you can stay,"I say without looking at him because I really didn't want him to see how desperate I was for him to stay.
"I know that.I am diffrent than you guys,I follow a dfiffrent path than you guys.All of us together...it's true I have thought of that as one possible path.Despite all of us being together,my heart has chosen revenge,I live for that purpose right now.I can't be like you or Naruto,"he says to me.
"Remember that day,when Sakura started talking about how Naruto was how he is because he has no parents,it was right here also.You had said how loneliness is painfull,and even though I don't show it,I know it very well,and it always hurts.I had a family,I had my mother,my father,my brother,and Gin.I know Gin is still with me but I can tell he's not the same as he used to.I can see it in his eyes.The moment our mother was executed,it was like he did as well.I know I have friends,but I always end up alone at night.Sasuke...if you leave..."I choke out feeling my sight become blur as tears start to form.
"From this point on,new paths will start,"he says and I clenched my teeth angrily.
"I'll come back for you Gina,when I finish my purpose.Remember that I have another goal for the future."
My eyes widen slightly as I remember the day we all did our introductions.
"...To restore my clan..."
"I...I'm not going to wait for you Sasuke,"I choke out closing my eyes tightly shut.Suddenly,I felt a wind breeze pass me and I could feel a presence infront of me."Open your eyes."
I keep the close ignoring him.I felt a hand on my neck and another on my waist just as they pull my foreward and lips crash into mines.My heart beated rapidley as I realized what was happening.
He parted slightly but our faces were still close.I still had my eyes shut.
"Just closing your eyes doesn't make this go away,"he whispers to me and a shiver goes through me making me snap to reality and push away from him.My eyes wide as I glared at him angrily.
I grab the neckless that he had given me and pulled on it with all my strength breaking it off my neck.His eyes widen slightly at my action as I throw it on the ground infront of him.
I turn around and prepare to take off back home to Gin,probably the only person who I could trust anymore.
"Don't bother coming back."