Confused

I Love You So Much More

GERARD's POV

I opened the door when I woke up from my sleep. My head was throbbing and my arm was sore so I went out to look for aspirin and bandages when I saw Frank, panting on the floor. He must have not noticed me because he didn't look up. I sat on the floor in front of him and held him, trying to stop him from hyperventilating and getting his breathing back to normal but he passed out.

I stood up again and ran to the kitchen, got myself some aspirin and bandages for myself beforerunningstaggering back to my room. If I want to help Frank, I have to think and I can't think with a hangover.

I carried him to my bed and let him down as softly as possible. I checked his pulse and it was there. I made sure he was breathing and after over 15 minutes of trying to wake him up, he started mumbling.

"Gee...I'm sorry..." He groaned and twitched a little and I sighed.

In relief because he was okay and in exhaustion because the aspirin made me sleepier. I sat on the bed where his head was and moved it over my leg so I could play with his hair. Then I remembered why I did these things in the first place and why Frank was here.

BERT

I just took a deep breath and started singing,

"When you go
Would you even turn to say
"I don't love you
Like I did
Yesterday"

Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired of all the nearless bleeding
But baby when they knock you
Down and out
It's where you oughta stay"

Suddenly, a tear fell from my eye and landed square on Frank's cheek, waking him up instantly.

"Gerard! I....Oh my god! I'm so...urghh! I can't even say it right! It's just..."

I suddenly pull him into a hug, to stop him from rambling and his breathing eases. He relaxes into my arms and hugs me back. Just for that glorious minute, we belong in each other's arms without a care in the world.

"It's okay Frank. I overreacted. I'm sorry I made you guys worry so much."

"Gerard, it's---"

I push him away and cut him off by placing my finger on his lips.

"Remember, I told you to call me Gee because the people I love call me that and you're on top of the list."

"Gee, just let me explain my side please?" Frank asks, and the pain in his eyes mirrored my own and I knew I had to let him explain.

I just nod and look him straight in the eye.

"I really met Bert by accident that day at the mall and I didn't want to be alone so we just hung out. And on my birthday, Bert called first so I got out of the house before you called. I only went with him because I...I thought...I thought you forgot me."

I gasped at his sudden confession and I instantly felt the guilt. I pulled him into another hug as tears fell from both our faces.

"I love you Frank. I can never ever forget you. And with every day that passes by and I see you smile, it just makes me love you so much more. I just felt jealous because Bert was able to make you smile and not me."

And again, Frank and I lived in the moment of just being in each other's arms. Not caring about the world as we cried our worries away and held on to each other for dear life.
♠ ♠ ♠
2nd update in the past 24 hours! At least...in my time zone.. XD

make sure you read the previous chapter.

This chapter is for Christofer Drew...for commenting :D