Confused

Chapter 3

I landed on my feet and looked around. I’m on stage? It’s ‘You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison’ playing. I looked down and noticed my hands were playing the song even though I wasn’t thinking about it. I took the opportunity to play with Pansy again since she is broken now. The crowd was going wild when Gerard and Bert made out but all I could do was look down at my guitar. While I was playing the riffs, tears formed in my eyes so I said my own little prayer right there. “Oh God, please let this song be over. I don’t want to feel jealous right now.”

To my luck the song ended and Gerard said to the crowd, “Goodnight”

When the curtain closed, I took my guitar off me and ran to the bus crying. Nobody saw me and they were all talking about the show so no one noticed I was gone. Or so I thought.

“Frank? You in here?” His voice echoed through the almost empty bus.

“Yeah”, I responded, my voice raspy from my crying.

Gerard walked into my bunk and sat next to me on my bed.

“Hey Frankie, you okay? Why are you crying?”

I lied, “It’s nothing Gerard. I just…miss my mom.”

“Well Frank, you could always just say that. They’re looking for you outside. We got worried that you disappeared, Mikey said you probably got kidnapped by some obsessed fan.” He said laughing a little, making me laugh a little as well.

“Well, I guess I should show up then or else Mikey’s gonna call the police.”

He took my hand and pulled me up then wrapped his arm around my shoulder. “Then let’s go! I need coffee!” We laughed at his silliness and walked to where the rest of the guys were.

“Frankie!!!” Mikey jumped into my arms and choked me with a huge hug. “Where did you go? Did they get you? Are you hurt? Why are you still smiling? Did Gee beat them up? What did I miss?”
Ray pulled Mikey off me laughing.

“Mikey, I was at the bus and no and no and because Gerard acted like a kid…again and you didn’t miss anything. Anymore speed questions?” I replied laughing.

Gerard placed his arm on my shoulder again and dragged me for a walk while the guys picked on Mikey for worrying too much.

“I got you your favorite mocha frapuccino with sprinkles.”

I smiled, “Thanks Gee.”

He suddenly stopped and stared at me. “Frank! You called me Gee!”

I suddenly looked down and blushed. “Uhm…yeah…can I?”

Gerard’s smile grew even wider and he whispered to my ear, “Of course Frankie. Only the people I love the most can call me that and you’re one of them.”

He called me Gee…

We walked back to the bus still, his arm around my shoulder and we were laughing our heads off at how Ray looked like with straight hair.

“Hey guys! Their back!!!” Mikey yelled after seeing us from his bunk window.

He was running towards me, in another attempt to hug me but Gerard pulled me away and laughed “My Frank!”

Mikey instead, hugged Brian who was standing behind me. Soon, Mikey chased Gerard around the place screaming “My Frank! Not yours!”

Ray, Brian and I just sat there watching them while eating Skittles.

“Damn Frank! What did you do to the Way brothers? They’re fighting over you like the fans do.” Ray said with a laugh.

“Oh it’s just ‘because I’m cute and adorable. Plus I’m hot.” I replied, grinning.

I was shocked along with Ray, Brian and Mikey when Gerard yelled “Hell yeah you are!”

Shit.

“Hell yeah you are! Just like me! I’m hot too!” He added.

Soon everyone started laughing at Gerard’s comment so we argued saying “Yeah Gerard. I’m as hot as you.”

Followed by “Well it’s true! I am hot!”

Soon, Brian cut in. ‘Whatever guys. Let’s call it a night. We have another show tomorrow night.”

Then I remembered what happened tonight so I walked quietly to my bunk knowing that it will all happen again.

I wish I didn’t hurt him by kissing Bert.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is Frank's dream...don't worry...I won't kill him...or will I? ^_^