Status: Comments make my day :)

Hi, I'm Zoe Nicole Merrick

Were Here!

I woke up to find my head on my brother's shoulder, I could here his soft snoring. I sat up and looked at the clock, 1:22 a.m. "Ughh." I moaned, obviously loud enough for my father to hear me.

"Morning sweetheart." he said to me in a soft voice, making sure he didn't wake my mother or Zack.

"Hey dad..." I mumbled "How close are we to getting there?"

"I think in about 20 minutes or so honey." he replied.

"Oh, okay." I said "why do we have to move so far away?"

He sighed heavily and replied "I told you, I got a really big promotion, I just couldn't pass up this offer honey, it was so big, a way better pay, and I'm sure you'll love Dulaney."

I faked a smile and said "Yeah, I guess I will." At least I had my brother, I'd be nothing without him, he's helped me through so much. I love him. Just then Zack shifted in his seat, and his head plopped to the seat. His eyes burst open and I started to giggle lightly.

"Nice going bud." I whispered to him.

He gave me fake-mad look and whispered "Oh shut up Zoe."

I giggled more as dad said just above a whisper " Were here kids."

Finally! jeez! After 17 and a half hours of driving, I was ready to die, it was so boring. That's why we slept so much. Zack hopped out of the car, with me on his tail. I'm not a big fan of the dark, never have been, ever since I was a little girl. My dad got out of the car, along with my sleepy mother. I grabbed my backpack full of stuff I took for entertainment on the trip, and ran back to Zack's side. My dad took out the key to our brand new house. I must say, it was quite a house. We walked inside to find a staircase in front of us, a cute den to the left, and in front of that, a dining area. I walked up the stairs, and looked to the left, there was the master bedroom, obviously my parents. Then there was a bathroom, a little ways away from there room, which means Zack and I share, great. I walked farther down, and there were 2 rooms, Zack was already in one, which means I get the other one. Which was actually bigger then his, I love that boy. I was so tired, screw it. I took the blanket that Zack carried up for me, and placed it on the floor of my new unfamiliar room, and put my backpack down as a pillow and drifted to sleep.

I woke up at around 5:30 and realized it was pitch black, I immediately closed my eyes and tried to get back to sleep, but it was no use, I was freaking out. I started crying softly. Apparently Zack was still up on his laptop, because he came in and turned on the light. I smiled through my tears, as he sighed and gave me a hug. "Do you want to come in my room tonight?" he asked, already knowing what was going on with me.

"Please?" I asked. He smiled and took my wrist and pulled me into the room, as I grabbed my blanket and I followed him. He turned off his laptop, and made his bed, while I did the same. He turned off the light, and started to fall asleep next to me. I smiled and drifted back off to sleep

"Wake up kids!" I heard my dad yell as Zack and I both groaned.

"What time is it? " I asked, still in a daze.

"12:45! Get your butts up!" he said, as perky as could be. I was not happy, I do NOT like getting woken up in the morning.

Zack eyes popped open and he muttered "Shit!"

"What’s wrong Zack?" I asked as my dad went out of the room.

"I'm supposed to meet that band Ben was talking about in 20 minutes! Ben, good old Ben, one of Zack's good friends, that we had to leave behind. Ben hooked Zack up with this band that needed a bassist, and Zack said he would give it a shot. Zack was already stripping down his clothes and threw on a new ones.

"Zack?" I asked. "Yeah?" he answered, obviously in a rush.

"Can I come?" I asked, putting out the booboo lip that worked every time.

He sighed and smiled "You have 5 minutes." he replied.

I smiled, kissed him on the cheek and ran to get my suitcase that my dad put in my room this morning I'm guessing, good old dad. I pulled out what was on top: Black skinnies, my zebra print converse, and gray sweater/shirt. I threw it on, ran into the bathroom with my make up bag, and put on the basics.

I ran out, and just caught Zack walking out the door. "Your a lucky son of a bitch, ya know that right Zo?" he said, smiling.

I smiled back, and ran down the staircase. "Uhh, how are we gonna get there Zack?" I asked, he pulled out his skateboard hooked to the back of the car, and put it on the ground, then got my bike from the rack on the back of the car also, and put it down. He motioned for me to get on the bike.

"Really Zack?" I asked.

"Yes really, now come on we have 10 minutes!" he said, as he started skateboarding down the street, he was really good I have to admit. I started riding next to him as my phone rang. "Hello?" I answered.

"Where are you two?!" my mother asked, obviously mad and concerned.

"Remember mom, Zack is meeting that band, I came with him." I replied.

"Oh, that's right, well next time you must tell me where your going. You got it Zoe Nicole?" my mother said. Whenever she used my middle name, she means business.

"I'm sorry mom, I will. We'll be home soon love you." I replied to her in my best sweet voice.

"Love you too." she said before hanging up.

"Mom?" Zack asked smirking.

"Yes, who else?" I replied and gigged. Then I heard really loud drums and guitars, we must be close.

Zack stopped in front of the house, while 3 boys came out jumping around, definitely excited to see us. One had brown shaggy hair, a little on the chubby side, but not bad; the next was one lanky kid with a big ass blonde streak in his hair; then there was a hot guy, he has brown hair, and caramel brown eyes. Let's just say I hope Zack makes it in this band.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Trying my first fan fiction! Please please coment! I would love you forever! Should I keep this or trash it? Let me know! I will put your name in the next author's note, and comment on your profile if you comment, please please plese do! Thank you :)

Zoe's Outfit.

Zoe's Backpack.