Status: Comments make my day :)

Hi, I'm Zoe Nicole Merrick

Unspoken Feeings

*One Month Later: The Last Day Of School*

“Two more minutes and we’re out of here!” Zack whisper-yelled at me.

“I know.” I bounced lightly up and down in my seat.

Mrs. Jenkins was just finishing her lecture about how we should stay active during the summer and all that shit, like we we’re honestly listening to her, “Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful sum-.”

The bell rang loudly, as we all jumped out of our seats and yelled, Zack grabbed my hand, “I’ll meet you outside!”

“Got it!” I yelled back to him as I ran to my locker, gosh we are officially out of this place.

“Zo! Freshman year is done!” Rian jumped out from his locker just when I got there.

I smiled widely, “Yeah!” I hugged him as I opened my locker and took my backpack full of the last things I didn’t get out of my locker the previous few days.

“Babe we are out of here!” Jack yelled.

I turned around and ran into his outstretched arms, “I know!”

He spun me around and put me back on the ground with a smile on hisadorable face.

“We’re out of here!” Alex pumped his fists in the air and looked at us.

“I know!” All three of us replied at the same time.

He hugged Rian and Jack, then he hugged me awkwardly. Still, after a month away from the Lisa thing, and we’re still not officially friends, but I want to be friends with him.

“Little sister!” Zack put his arms out as I ran up with a smile to hug him.

Then Kara’s voice rang through my ears, “Zoe!”

“Kara!” I ran up to hug her as we squealed. I can’t believe freshman year is over, so much has happened this year.

“Are we still walking home all together today?” She asked me, but looking at everyone.

“Yep.” Rian and Jack said.

“Of course.” Zack smiled.

“Fuck,” Alex groaned, “I seriously have a doctor’s appointment, mom is coming to pick me up, like right now.”

“That bites!” I complained, I did want him to come along.

“Amen!” Kara agreed.

“Well, where are we meeting?” He questioned.

“Jackaroos at five.” Rian answered.

“I’ll be there then okay?” Alex frowned.

“Sure.” We all fake smiled, it wasn’t going to be the same without Alex.

“See you later!” Alex ran outside to get in his mom’s car.

“Shall we.” Jack held out his arm for me to link arms with him.

“We shall.” I giggled.

Everyone practically ran outside, while Jack and I skipped along, while I was cracking up laughing. I loved Jack, he was so outgoing and carefree.

We we’re about halfway home when we got to the mall, and Kara spoke up, “Rian and I are going to stop at the mall, catch you guys later.”

“Kara!” I whined.

“I’m sorry Zoe.” She ran up and hugged me.

“I’ll see you at five, love you!” She stated.

“Love you too!” I yelled behind her. “Guess it’s just me and you two.”

“Make that one, I’m going to head over there too.” Zack messed with his hair.

“Zack! Really?” I was kind of disappointed now.

“Yes, but I’ll see you at home!” He ran off to catch up with Kara and Rian.

“Guess it’s just me and you toots.” I nudged him in the arm.

“Oh I’m not that bad.” He winked.

“That’s true.” I smiled.

As we were walking, his hand somehow found mine. I was a bit surprised, but I don’t know if he was being friendly, or he was doing it in a romantic way.

His voice interrupted my thoughts, “Is this okay?”

I actually did like it, I’m not going to lie, “Completely.” He smiled at me, and I did the same.

Did I have feelings for Jack? Or was this just some little crush that I’ll get over. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, I kind of have a tiny crush on Jack. But, I’m not sure if it’s because I miss Alex so much, or if it’s because I seriously like him. I think I really do like him though, he’s so sweet to me, and I think he likes me too. But, I’m not entirely sure, ugh why is this so confusing?!

“Zoe.” Jack looked at me nervously.

“Yes?” I looked back at him.

“I have to ask you something, something that’s been really bothering me.” He spit out.

“What’s wrong Jack?” I looked into his deep brown eyes.

“Nothing’s wrong.” He trailed off.

“Then what’s up silly.” I smiled at him, kind of confused.

He took a deep breath, “I think I like you Zoe.”

The world froze for a split second. What am I supposed to say? Should I say I like him back, because I actually do, “Y-you do?”

“Oh god why’d I have to say that! I’m such an idiot, Zoe, I’m so sorry. Can we pretend this nev-” Jack started to say, until I cut him off by pressing my lips to his. He had amazingly soft lips, he was surprised at first, but quickly got into it. He put his arms around my waist and pressed me closer to his body, as I wrapped my fingers in his long brown and blonde hair. The kiss was feverish and passionate all at once. It was much different than me and Alex’s first kiss. This one was much more putting everything we’ve felt for each other for a month into one kiss. While Alex’s was much more sweeter, like he was going to break me, but yet passionate at the same time. I’m not sure which I liked better.

I started to lose my breath so I pulled away, and put my forehead against his, “I like you too.”

He chuckled, “I could kind of tell after that.”

I always loved how I can just laugh and be myself around Jack, it was effortless, “So, what are we going to do about this?”

He thought about it for a minute, “I’m not sure Zo.”

Do I want to go out with him? I think so, but this is so fast. We just said we liked each other and kissed, all in a three minute period, “I don’t know either Jack, but I do like you.”

He smiled at me, “Zoe.”

“Yes Jack?” I smiled.

He got down on one knee and grabbed my hand, “Will you be my girlfriend?

I giggled, “Your such a dork.” He looked at me with a questioning gaze, what was I going to say to him? How could I say no to him, especially with how sweet and adorable he is.

“Of course.” I looked at him with admiring eyes, as he stood up and picked me up and twirled me around.

He pecked me on the lips, “I’m a very happy man right now Zoe.”

I giggled, “I’m a very happy woman right now too.” I genuinely was happy, Jack was really good for me, we get along so well, he’s one of the sweetest guys out there, and he is, let’s face it, he’s adorable.

*5:15 that night, Alex’s P.O.V*

“Hey guys!” I busted through Jack’s front door.

Everyone was looking at me nervously, like they we’re hiding something. What the hell could be wrong?

“How was the doctor?” Rian tried to start conversation.

“As good as a doctor’s appointment can be I guess.” I chuckled.

“So a big pile of fun!” Zoe replied in a fake excited voice, I just noticed, but she was more close to Jack than she usually is. She was practically on top of him on the couch, what was going on?

“Oh definitely.” I said sarcastically.

“Let’s watch a movie guys.” Zack spoke for the first time.

“Girl’s can pick.” Rian kissed the top of Kara’s head, as she smiled.

“Yay!” Zoe popped out of her seat on top of Jack, while her and Kara ran up the stairs, to Jack’s room, where all the movies are.

“Can you believe it guys.” I flopped down next to Zack on the couch, “We are done with school for two and a half precious months.”

Rian chuckled, “I definitely agree, summer vacation is going to rock.”

“Amen to that.” Zack agreed.

“Yeah.” Jack said awkwardly, what the hell is wrong with him?

Before I could ask him anything, the girl’s came back with a movie. I must admit, Zoe looked beautiful today, which isn’t any different from any other day. Kara’s voice rang through my ears, “Finding Nemo.”

“Finding Nemo? Really guys?” I asked, laughing.

“Oh come on it’s a good movie!” Zoe whined.

“It is for real!” Jack sounded like a little kid.

I couldn’t say no to Zoe, “Fine.”

“Well, put it in there.” Rian gestured to the DVD player.

“That’s what she said.” Zack pretended to cough, as everyone, including me, laughed.

Kara sat down next to Rian, as Zoe put the movie in the player and snuggled into Jack as he smiled down at her. I seriously want to know what’s going on with those two, they’re being so close and lovey-dovey. I don’t know why I’m worrying, they’re probably just trying to mess with me, and it’s going to be a big joke.

The movie ended, but I paid no attention to it, my eyes were glued to Jack and Zoe the whole time. Jack occasionally kissed the top of her head, and Zoe would often snuggle closer to his body. Anger was probably melting off of me at the moment, but I didn’t care. Somebody should hurry up and say the joke is on you before I kill Jack.

Jack’s voice interrupted my thoughts, “I’ll be right back guys.” He pecked Zoe on the lips before he left and she smiled.

The anger in my body all came to the surface, every part of my body tensed up as I walked into the kitchen, where Jack went, so I could talk to him, without yelling at everybody.

“Follow me.” I said between closed teeth as Jack quickly followed my orders.

We walked outside into his backyard that his mother constantly was gardening in, “What the hell is going on?” I asked.

“What do you mean?” He was confused. What a dumb ass, how could he not realize I’m furious right now.

“I mean you and Zoe.” I said a bit too loud.

“Oh.” He looked down at the ground.

“Do fucking share.” I made him look at me.

“We uh, um, we kind of-” He played with his hair.

I interrupted him, “Spit it out!”

He closed his eyes, “Zoe and I are dating.”

My heart sunk, and my whole features had surprise written all over them, “Is this some kind of sick joke?”

“No.” Jack replied quietly.

“Jack! How could you do that to me? You know I’m still head over heels for Zoe!” I yelled.

“Bro, I’m so sorry. I couldn’t help it anymore, it all just kind of happened.” He shrugged.

I laughed bitterly, “Oh, it just sort of happened, sure Jack, sure.”

“Please don’t be mad.” He asked.

“I am going to be mad at you Jack! DUH! You just stole my girlfriend!” I screamed at him.

“She’s not your girlfriend! She’s mine now!” He yelled back.

That sent me over the edge, I grabbed his shirt until I heard a soft voice, “STOP!”

It was Zoe, shit.

“Stop! Let go of him Alex!” She ran up to us and grabbed my hand away from him. Which got me more angry, I want to show him what he deserves.

Zoe got in front of me and put her small hands on my shoulders, “Relax Alex. He’s your best friend, whatever started it, it’s okay.”

How could she not know what started it, does she seriously not understand how I feel about her. I calmed down slightly and shook off my anger the best I could.

When she realized I was okay, she went up to Jack, “Are you okay?”

“I’m fine babe.” He smiled.

“Good.” She kissed him for a few seconds, which made me roll my eyes, and get more anger inside of my body.

He smiled widely and whispered something in her ear, then left. She sighed heavily when he did.

She turned around to face me, “I think we should talk Alex.”

“I think we should too.” I muttered.

“Let’s start off with why the hell you were attacking your best friend?” She replied a louder than her normal voice level.

I hesitated, but she was going to find out sooner or later, “You.”

She scrunched up her face, “What do you mean me?”

“He has you, and I don’t, simple as that.” I said through clenched teeth.

She was taken aback by that, I could tell, “Oh.”

“Exactly, so can we move on please?” I asked.

“Sure,” She paused for a moment, reconsidering what she was going to say, “I think this whole thing with us not being friends, is really stupid.”

“I agree.” I stated.

She looked at me with a look that said go on, “I just think we should let the past be the past, and become friends again. I miss that.”

She sighed of relief, “I definitely agree.”

“So we’re friends?” I put my hand out for her to shake it.

Instead of shaking it, she hugged me and whispered, “Friends.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Here it is, the end of Hi, I'm Zoe Nicole Merrick. This story is officially done! :[ It's actually kinda hard for me to handle xD. But, like I said, there is a sequel! The sequel is called For You I'd Tear Out My Own Heart, i think you guys should comment and subscribe on it! I highly suggest you look at the pictures of them, they've grown 3 years, they all look wayy different :] So, this story has been, amazing, i just i can't belive how much feedback i got on it! In the begining, i thought id get 20 comments tops, I have freaking 195 comments on this baby, with 66 subcribers, 9 stars, and 248 readers!!! Thank you to every single person who has gone through this with me, my very first story. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart :] Here are the people that commented last chapter:
paranorama-alchemy
georgiameatsix [long comment! <3]
TrishaxMelissa
Classy Not Classic
rivals are insane
Ultraviolet Light
ImInLoveWithYou?
Kinkeh Dinosaurs [long comment! <3]
Thanks to all of you!! <3 :D. So, I'm on 195 comments, can we get this baby to 200? please?! when you comment, please comment on this one, and not the sequel. Just five more comments guys! Please? But, feel free to comment on the sequel after you comment here ;] Anyway, you guys freaking rock, thank you all I LOVE YOU!

Zoe's Outfit