Status: Comments make my day :)

Hi, I'm Zoe Nicole Merrick

Remembering Yesterday

*The Next Morning*

“Wake up, let’s go.” My mother’s voice rang through my ears.

“What time is it?” I groaned.

“7 o’clock.” She stated firmly.

“Why are you waking me up so early?” I complained.

“You and your brother are going to explain to me exactly what happened last night.” She smirked at me, as the memories of everything that happened last night came to my memory.

“Shit.” I muttered under my breath as I continued in my normal voice, “Okay mom.”

I stretched and yawned, I went to sleep about 5 hours ago, I’m tired to say the least. Walking out of the room, I looked to my right, and saw Zack in the same sleepy state I was in.

We trudged down the stairs and sat down on the couch, where my head instantly went to Zack’ shoulder.

“Explain, now!” My father yelled, which made me jump, and make me more awake.

“We we’re helping Alex.” I mumbled.

“Oh honey, we’re going to need more of a story than that.” My father added sarcastically.

“Alex was drunk, and he was running all over town, and we went to get him home safe.” Zack replied.

“And why was he drunk?” My mother questioned.

“Because he was really mad with himself.” Zack said plainly.

“Why the hell was that?” My father yelled.

“Because I broke up with him.” I mumbled angrily.

My mother’s eyes popped out, “Why?”

“He cheated on her.” Zack replied, obviously annoyed with the conversation.

“He what?!” My father boomed.

“I saw him kissing Lisa, when I was with Jack. Then, later on we talked, it turned into this big thing of crying.” I breathed out.

“Then what?” My mother was obviously confused.

“Next, Alex screamed ’I’m an idiot’ then walked out of the door, got drunk, while Zoe cried for about 45 minutes then fell asleep.” He looked at me and continued, “then we got a call from Kara and Rian that Alex was running the streets loose.”

I interrupted them, “We all went out and took him home, then Isobel took us home after that, and that’s why we were late.”

Both my parents paused for a minute, “So you were helping a friend really?”

We both sighed and said, “Yes mom.”

“I’m still grounding you, especially because you didn’t tell me where you were.” She gave each of us a stern look, “You can’t use any electronics except for your cell phone when you go out, so you can call us. And no other purpose, I will find out if you sent text messages, over the internet, or call anybody who isn’t family. You may still go to band practices and see your friends. But, ONLY on band practice nights, and your curfew will be an hour earlier. Meaning, you should be home at 11:30 every night your allowed out.”

We groaned and she sharply replied to it, “I’m letting you go easy, so be thankful.”

“Thanks mom.” We both said in a fake voice.

“You two may go back to bed now, but we’re waking you up at 10 at the very latest.” Our father guided us to our rooms.

My head hit that pillow, and I was out cold.

*1:00 that day.*

“Why are we going to Alex’s again?” I walked side by side with Jack and Zack.

“Because his mom doesn’t trust him to go out alone.” Jack stated.

“Why can’t she just drive him?” Zack asked bitterly, he was still mad at him for what he did to me.

“Who the hell knows?” Jack added in the same tone.

“What’s stuck up your ass Jack?” I giggled.

“I’m pretty pissed at him.” He noted, I was surprised.

“Why?” I was confused.

“Because he was a big ass douche to you, and he’s going to be super annoying today because he will have a huge hangover.” Jack kept looking at the street in front of him.

“Oh.” I paused, “Do you think he’s going to remember what happened?”

Jack thought about it for a minute, “We’d have to tell him what happened, but once we start explaining, he’ll remember.”

“Well, are we going to tell him?” I asked thoughtfully.

“No, we’ll save it until later.” Zack suggested.

We walked up the porch steps to Alex’s gorgeously large house, and Jack rang the doorbell.

Peter opened the door and smiled at us, “He’s upstairs, you can go ahead and get him.”

All three of us nodded as we walked into his well-furnished living room and up the stairs into his room, where we found him just slipping on a shirt.

He looked up as I walked in first, “Hey.”

“Hey Alex.” Zack and I said in unison.

“Gosh I have the worst hangover,” He hesitated, “Why aren’t you guys hung-over?”

“Long, long story Alex.” I sighed.

“Do tell.” He pushed me to go on.

“After practice.” I promised

*6:00 that night*

“Now tell me what the hell happened.” Alex demanded. It was just the two of us in Rian’s kitchen.

“You got really drunk last night.” I started off, “because you were mad at yourself.”

“Why was I mad, do you know?” He asked.

“Because you cheated on me.” I muttered.

He sighed heavily, “I do remember that.”

I continued, “Well, then after you were drunk to no ends. You started running around town, while all of us ran after you.”

He interrupted me, “Sorry about that.”

I smiled, in a way that said it was fine, “So, when we got to you, you didn’t remember who any of us were. You asked me to have sex with you too.”

His eyes widened, but I ignored it, “Then we drug you home, and now you’re here.”

He thought for a minute, “Wow I’m really stupid aren’t I?”

“Your not stupid, just, unintelligent?” I tried to sound nice.

“Gosh, I’m so, so, so, so sorry Zoe. Thanks for going to find me though.” He looked at the ground.

“It’s no problem, really Alex.” I looked up at him as he smiled.

“We’re going to watch Home Alone!” Jack peeked his head through the door.

“Really Jack?” I giggled.

“Yes really. It’s the best movie ever, duh!” He rolled his eyes playfully.

“We’ll be right out.” I laughed.

He smiled and went to go put the movie in.

“I missed your laugh.” Alex observed.

“Thanks.” I blushed, damn, why was I still doing that around him?

We walked out, and sat down to watch the movie, I sat next to him, this should be good.

*Alex’s P.O.V*

I can’t believe I’m such a dumb ass. I freaking cheat on the most beautiful, sweetest girl in the world. Then, I get drunk and she comes after me, even though I was a complete douche bag to her. Which means she has to at least sort of care for me, right? Gosh, I hate not being able to hold her hand, or let her cuddle up against me. I just want her to be mine again. It’s selfish, I know, I break her heart, and I want her back so badly. Why did I have to give in to that stupid slut? I should’ve known before I even went out to talk to her, that I was going to be getting into deep shit. Gosh, she’s never going to forgive me, I might not even be able to be friends with her, maybe it’s better that way.

“Alex what the hell is wrong? Your zoning out.” Jack observed.

“Oh, sorry, just thinking.” I mumbled.

“Okay.” He turned back to watch Home Alone. Nothing else mattered to him, when Home Alone is on. He’s such an overly-obsessed freak. But, he’s my best friend.

I can’t believe I had to sit next to Zoe, that’s practically torture, I mean she’s just right there, with her beautiful face intent on the screen. Her eyes are sparkling, even in the almost darkened room.

“We should go swimming.” Rian blurted out randomly.

“What, in our clothes?” I asked.

“Yeah in our clothes, it’s hot in here.” He stated.

“I’m up for it.” Zoe said.

“I’ll do it!” Jack screamed.

“Well, if Zoe’s doing it, I’ll do it.” Kara smiled at her.

“Ah, what the hell, I’m in.” Zack replied.

Everyone was looking at me, “Oh sure, why not?”

“Good, let’s go!” Jack yelled, grabbing Zoe’s hand in the process. Which made me extremely angry, I was practically fuming at him, it was probably harmless, but I don’t care.

I calmed down when Kara touched my arm and gave me a sympathetic look. It must have been obvious on how mad I was.

We all got to the side of the pool, hand in hand, I was holding Jack and Rian’s hand. Next to Jack was Zack, and next to Rian was Kara, then Zoe.

“Ready, on the count of three.” Rian continued, “one, two, three!”

We all jumped into the freezing cold water. My head popped up as I shivered from the cold.

“Kara!” Zoe yelled, while wrapping her arms around her best friend.

“Zoe!” She squealed doing the same.

Rian picked up Kara and put her out of the water, then did the same to Zoe, as we all jumped out.

“Damn that was stupid.” Rian shivered slightly.

“Your telling me man.” Zack replied.

Zack’s phone rang, as he jumped to get it, “Hello?”

Someone spoke on the other line then he answered, “Yeah we’re on our way.” he hung up the phone.

“We’re supposed to head home Zoe.” He sighed.

She sighed as well, “Okay.”

“I’m heading home too guys.” Jack stated, “I’ll walk with you.”

“Okay.” Zoe smiled. Which made more envy run through my veins. Right now, Zoe should be kissing me goodbye and telling me to come with her, but because of stupid ass me, that’s not going to happen.

“Let’s get going,” Zack said, “Bye guys!”

A round of byes left the mouths of my friends as they left. There she goes again, gosh I hate myself right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! I know this is kind of a boring filler, and I apologize! :/ But, i thought it was kind of important to know a little more about how much Alex is regreting what he did with Lisa. I got the idea of doing an Alex's p.o.v from my amazingly wonderful friend, Classy Not Classic! I also started another contest entry surprise on that one xD. I know I do a lot of them, but they're actually pretty fun! The newest entry is of course about All Time Low! haha, it has Jack in it this time though, and it's incest ;] it's called When In Paris. I know I ask a lot of you guys, I realized that today, and you actually put up with it! You guys are seriously amazing people, some of you have been through me the whole way with Zoe, and I really appreciate it! So, so, so, so much! I seriously love you guys! OH, I almost forgot! I'm going to start a joint story with my new friend, Nisha-May.Rose, I'm really, really, super excited about it! It's of course about All Time Low haha :] the summary is up now though! So maybe you guys wanna check it out ;]? It's called At Least I'll Have You. So, comments this chapter were AWESOME! You guys seriously just get better and better, do you eefing realize I have nine stars! NINE STARS! and eeffing 187 comments! I seriousy cannot believe this, it's amazing! Here are the amazing people:
Ultraviolet Light
Kinkeh Dinosaurs [ubber long comment! :D]
MusicKillsThePain
georgiameatsix [ubber long comment! :D]
ImInLoveWithYou?
rivals are insane
Classy Not Classic
THEninja10
TrishaxMelissa
paranorama-alchemy
FromOceanToSky
Thank you guys so much, you fucking rock!!!!!! So, I think the next chapter is going to be the last chapter, which I'm kinda having a hard time dealing with, making it the last chapter, I want it to be really, realy good you know? Then, the sequel will be made, and I will put up the sequel shortly after I put up the next chapter :]. So, any suggestions/ideas you want to happen the next chapter? I already have the ending planned, so no ideas on that please :] but all others are welcome ;], thanks guys so much! You are THE shit! haha :]

Zoe's Outfit
Kara's Outfit