Sequel: Save me.

If you catch me, will you let me down?

She's got you high.

"Nooooo, Mikey. I don't wanna stay inside!" I tried dragging him out the door.

"Okay," He sighed, "Go change!"

I changed in two minutes and just sloppily tied my hair. "Ready." I grabbed my purse off of the night stand. "Where are we off to?"

"Uhhh, I don't know." He laughed.

"Well, you wanna just go to the arcade?" I said, while holding Michael's hand. He was driving.

"Sure," He pulled up to the arcade. "I'm gonna beat you at air hockey."

I ran out of the car, "Nuh uh!"

"Yes!" He ran to the air hockey table. "Loser owes winner food. I'm gonna get hungry after beating you!"

My phone began to vibrate, "Hold on real quick." New text from Jason.

"I thought we were gna hang out tonight, liar! =)"

I quickly texted back, "Something came up, haha. Sorry!"

He texted back FAST. "Oh really? Coz i see you right now. Turn around."

I didn't bother to turn around. At all. I just put my phone back in my back pocket and said, "Let's play, Michael!"

"Bring it on!" He said.

I won that round.

"Two out of three!" He whined.

"Sore loser!" I laughed.

"Not!" He ran up to me and carried me by the waist.

I quickly took the 'OBEY' hat from his head. "Mine now!" I yelled and ran around.

"Give it back!" He chased me.

I got stopped by the skeeball machines by Jason. "I see you're busy. Taking this motherfucker's hat?" He chuckled.

"That's mean!" I whined.

"It's the TRUTH, Aimee. He doesn't love you."

"Hey," Michael hugged me from behind, wrapping his hands around my waist. "Found you!" And kissed me on the cheek.

Jason coughed, "So yeah."

I nodded. He just looked at me. "THAT," He pointed to Michael. "does not love you like I do."

"Excuse me?" Michael said, taking his hands off of me. "You took my girlfriend. Your argument it invalid."

"I'm Mister Steal Your Girl." Jason yelled.

"Bitch. Don't even get like that with me." Michael said jokingly.

"You're kinda taking me as a joke." Jason said. "You shouldn't. Because I'm gonna get Aimee."

"Don't even say that, Jase." I whispered.

"I got this, babe." Michael pushed me back a bit. "Listen, I sure as hell know that I love Aimee more than you do so you can just get the fuck out. Deuces!" Then he walked away, pulling me.

"Michael.. I'm sorry." I began to say.

"It's not your fault. It's just that he's a douche."

"Whatever you say," I said, dragging him out the door. "And I'm sorry that tonight sucked."

"Again, it's not your fault." He began to walk towards the car.

"HEY." Jason yelled.

"Keep walking." Michael mumbled.

"I dunno, Mikey. Do you wanna stop him? I'm not against it. If you want to, do it." I said.

Michael turned around and said, "Come at me, bro."

Jason punched him. With his left arm. His left arm was really strong, and I would know. The real reason we broke up was because he hit me.

Michael's lip started bleeding and he swung back at Jason. "STOP!" I yelled.

"You better shut up before I hit you too." Jason said, staring right at me.

I backed away, choking my tears back. "Why can't you two just stop?"

"I'm not giving up, Aimee." Jason said, punching Michael again.

"Jason. If you really cared about me you'd stop. And if you really loved me you wouldn't have hit me." I started crying, because I couldn't hold back my tears anymore.

"Don't cry." He said.

"Well, you know what? You've made me cry SO MUCH, Jase. I can't even handle being around you anymore." I pulled Michael. "Let's go."

He quickly trailed behind me, and kept touching his lip.

"Stop fussing with your lip!" I said. I was still kinda pissed, but being with Michael just made it better.

"It's bleeding though!" He kept touching it, "Kiss it?" He made a kissy face at me.

"I would, but then you'd taste like blood. And it would mess up the taste of my mint lip gloss." I smiled.

"I like that." He kissed me.

"Ew, you taste like blood." I said, pulling away.

I leaned in to kiss him again.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, hi! I dedicated the title of this chapter to my dearest Spalmasa <3
She is an AMAZING writer and also and amazing person. :)

And uhm, this was kinda short? Idk, you be the judge ! Tell me if ya like it or not ! Thank you so effing much for reading <3

xoxxo,
Pam (: