Sequel: Save me.

If you catch me, will you let me down?

Forever?

“How are you?” Zach said into his phone. It was four in the morning, and he was still talking to May.

I threw a pillow at him and yelled, “Go to YOUR hotel room , Zach!”

“They kicked me out!” He yelled at me.

“I see why,” I shoved my face into my other pillow, “Shut the FUCK up now!”

He groaned, “I’ll talk to you later hon.” And hung up his phone.

“About time!” I said, half asleep. I knocked out in a matter or one second and couldn’t get up the next day.

“Aimee,” Cameron said, shaking me.

“What?” I said, dragging the ‘a’.

“We gotta get on our way.”

“To where?” I said, trying to get up. I couldn’t.

“We’re catching a flight to Chicago.” He began to say.

With those six words, I dragged myself out of bed. “Chicago?!” I said. I’ve always wanted to go there since I was little.



When we landed, Nathan immediately smiled and said, “I’m in the city where I was born!”

“Awwwwww, Nate!” I hugged him, setting my carry-ons down.

“And you know what tomorrow is?” Zach said.

“FRIENDIVERSARY!” I yelled to the top of my lungs. And ran into Zach’s arms.

“Sixteen freaking years!” He said.

“I can’t believe it!” I got in the car.

“Get your butts out, come on.” Nathan motioned us out of the car and into the hotel.

“Damn, this is fancy.” I looked around.

Michael started dancing, “Oh, you fancy huh?” He started singing. Or should I say, rapping.

“Shut up!” I said and pushed him playfully.



After setting all our stuff down in our fancy suite, none of us were tired. “Zach! You still need to eat your whole deep dish pizza!”

“Oh! Yeah!” He laughed.

“Let’s go!” Nathan said, “I know where to go.”

“Sweet.” I said.



When we got to the restaurant, Zach ordered a whole deep dish pizza to himself. The waitress raised an eyebrow at him when he said, “I’m gonna try to eat it all by myself.”

Cameron laughed as he was about to dig in. “Wait, Aimee!”

I raised my head up, since I was kicking Michael under the table, “Huh?”

“Where’s your camera?!” Cameron asked.

I dug through my purse, “Right here!” And handed it to Cam.

“This is fancy.” He said, playing with the lens.

“WAIT! I think that has the fisheye lens. Turn it on really quick.”

He flipped the switched from ‘Off’ to ‘On’ and I looked through the hole thing.

“Oh it’s good.” I said, and adjusted it to video mode. “Go nuts.”

Zach scarfed down his pizza in half an hour. “Damn!” I high fived him from across the table.

“Are you gonna puke now, bro?” Michael teased.

“No!” Zach said.



We got to the venue, and the boys immediately crowded to the windows, “Damn! That girl is cute!” Michael said.

“Girl in the gray beanie!” Cameron said.

“No time to creep,” I said, “We’re already late for soundcheck!”

We all rushed out of the car, and got our butts inside the venue. “Where’s Michael?” I asked. He wasn’t inside.

I quickly ran outside and saw him talking to a group of girls. I wasn’t jealous or anything… Okay, nevermind. I admit, I got a little jealous. Wait, no. A LOT jealous. I pulled him in, “Soundcheck.” I said tightly.

“Chill out,” He chuckled, “You’ll ALWAYS be my only girl.”

I sighed, “Promise?”

He stuck his pinky out, “Pinky promise.”

“Okay, ” I said, “now get your bitchass to soundcheck.”

“No need to call me names!” He said as he ran to the stage.



That night, when they finished playing A Different Side of Me, Nathan brought out the piano for Amy.

"Tonight, I have a special Amy I'm gonna sing to," Zach said in the microphone, out of breath. He pointed at me, "My best friend."

The girls turned their heads at me. I went up on the stage and sat on the coveted 'Amy stool'.

"Aaaaaaamy, A-A-Aaaaaaaaaamy, you changed my life." Zach sang to me, holding my hand. I couldn't help but smile at him.

After the last note stopped playing, the boys all crowded around me, and we had a group hug. "Give it up for my best friend, Aimee!" Zach yelled. The crowd cheered and smiled. Michael kissed me on the cheek and whispered, "I love you."

"Love you too!" I ran backstage.



The next day, Zach decided to take me out. It was our friendiversary, of course. And we were in Chicago. "What do you wanna do? Or see? Or get?"

"I don't really know, Zach." I said.

"I know what to do." He grabbed my hand and ran into Tiffany's.

"Tiffany's? Really?" I said, since it was way too expensive for my liking. The boxes were pretty though.

"I still need to buy you a charm for your bracelet."

I looked down at my wrist. Zach got me that bracelet on our eighth friendiversary, and he kept getting me a charm for it each year. So far, my favorite is the ballerina shoes. The chain was kind of scratched from the car accident, but it was still pretty shiny.

"Close your eyes." Zach said. I shut them tight, and he clasped a charm on my bracelet. "Now open."

I opened them quickly and looked at it. It was blue-green, and in the shape of a camera. I gasped, "I love it!"

"You better! It was worth a lot!"

"You're the best, Zach." I wrapped my arms around him and we left the store.

While we were walking, Zach's phone rang. I looked at him, "It's our friendiversary. Can't you spare a call?"

He pulled his phone out and answered it, "Hi May!"

I sighed, "Leave me for your girlfriend, Zach. I get it. She's obviously more important to you."

All he did was walk away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hiiii ! I really don't wanna blab in this author's notes section, but my fanfic is at 99 readers :D
That's a lot for me ! So for you that are hooked on this, thank you so much for reading<3

xoxxo, Pam :)