Sequel: Save me.

If you catch me, will you let me down?

Read between the lines.

I looked at Zach, shocked. How could he abandon me on a friendiversary?! For his girlfriend?! Of two fucking weeks. I was so pissed off. I took my bracelet off of my wrist and stuffed it in my pocket. "Fuck you, Zach!" I yelled.

He quickly hung up his phone and ran to me. "Aimee, Aimee."

"What, Zach? What? Are you here to tell me you're ending the tour?" I sighed, "To be with your girlfriend?"

"No," he laughed, "You're overreacting."

"Maybe." I said.

"Now smile, and relax."

I smiled, "Good enough?"

"Very good." He touched the tip of my nose with his index finger.

"I'm hungry." I said, covering my stomach. It started to growl loudly.

Zach smirked, "There's a Starbucks down the street. I'll pay."

"Why not," I said, and put my hand in his.

--

We walked into Starbucks and it smelled like coffee. And it also reminded me of the first night of tour. I couldn't believe tour was almost done. Hell, the whole summer was almost done!

"What do you want?" The cashier asked Zach.

"Ummmmm, a brownie, venti passion iced tea -- sweetened --, and a double chocolate chip frappucino. Thanks." Zach replied.

"Got it," She wrote it down on a notepad and threw it at some guy with huge gauges. "By the way, you guys are a cute couple."

Zach and I awkwardly looked away.

"We're not dating," I chuckled, "He's just my best friend."

The person handed us our brownie and drinks, "Thanks." Zach said.

As we were walking away, he mumbled to me, "That was awkward."

"No shit, Sherlock." I said and bit my half of the brownie.

I saw a couple sitting at a table near us, and the guy kinda looked like Michael from the back. I shook it off, thinking that I just missed Michael. No biggie.

My phone began to buzz, "One new message - from: Mikey<3" I clicked 'open'.

"Hey shawty! Hows your day with zach? :)"

"Fine. Haha, how's your day without me babyboo?" I quickly typed back. I looked at

Michael look-a-like fished his phone out of his pocket and texted. Right after he put his phone back, MY PHONE BUZZED. I started getting paranoid. That girl was pretty. Way prettier than me. I leaned in to Zach and whispered, "Zach can you walk by that table and see if it's Michael? Please? Pretty please?"

He sighed, "I WOULD say no, but it's our friendiversary. I guess I have to."

"You're the best Zach!" I said while he was walking away.

He walked back and I jumped out my seat, "Is it him?"

Zach nodded.

"I'm just..." I got up and walked back to the hotel. Zach didn't chase after me at all or anything like that.

And that was how I liked it.

--

I sat on the hotel room bed, looking through my Facebook news feed, Twitter timeline, and Tumblr dashboard. Someone knocked on my door. "Aimee?" It was Nathan.

"Yes?"

"We're gonna go out and play laser tag, wanna TAG along?" He said, chuckling at the silly pun he made.

I giggled, "I'm probably just gonna stay here. I'm tired."

"Okay," He said, shutting the door.

I grabbed the eye makeup wipes out of my purse, tied my hair into a messy bun, and put Abercrombie sweats on. I stole them from Sadie, but nobody really needed to know.

"Guess who skipped on laser tag?" Michael said, opening the door.

"The bitch that went on a date today," I mumbled.

"Huh?"

"Nothing." I smiled at him.

"Okay," He said, kissing my cheek.

I smiled. "By the way, sorry I look like a mess right now."

"Sweatpants, hair tied, chillin' with no makeup on. That's when you're the prettiest, I hope that you don't take it wrong." He put his hands around my waist.

As much as I wanted to be mad at him, I couldn't.
♠ ♠ ♠
so, guys, hi ! (:

Uh, I guess this is the new chapter. I might end the story soon, but don't worry. There's gonna be a part 2 ! Yee ! Anyways, leave me comments. I have 100+ readers now which is great ! Thanks for reading <3

xoxxo, Pam :)