Sequel: Save me.

If you catch me, will you let me down?

Hold on to me, uh oh.

"ZACHARY. DID YOU CONFUSE MY BLUE HAIRTIE AS ANOTHER BRACELET?" I yelled from the hotel bathroom.

"Ummmm, I don't know," He looked through all of his bracelets on his wrist. "Ah, here."

I took it from his hand, "Thank you!" And I tied my hair into a high ponytail.

"I like your hair better down," Nathan said.

"I do too. But today my hair just isn't... cooperating. Yah know?" I replied, and smiled at him.

"I think your hair looks nice all the time," And Michael smiled.

"Shut up," I chuckled, "You have NOT seen it in the morning."

"Bet it's still cute. You know, you know," Michael said.

"Stop cheesin', man." Cameron took the seat next to the bed I slept in.

"I ain't cheesin!" Michael protested.

Zach sighed, "So are we going, you guys?"

"Yeah. Let's go!" Nathan got up and walked out the door. Cameron and Michael followed him, and me and Zach walked behind them all.

"You know Michael likes you right?"

I tried to sound shocked, "He does?!" But that came in a happy tone. I cleared my throat, "He does?" I said in a more serious tone.

"Yeah. But you know about him right?"

"...No? Yes? No?" I was confused.

"Just... Don't get your heart broken okay? I love you best friend," Zach put his arm around me, and I wrapped my arms around his waist, giving him a 'side-hug'.

"I love you too best friend," I smiled, looking up at him.

We got in the car, and I sat in the way back. Just me and my iPod. No problem. Except for Michael was sitting across from me. Halfway through the ride, he turned to me and said, "What you listening to?"

I tried to ignore him, I don't know why... But I just did. I turned up my iPod so loud, you could hear what I was listening to.

"Oh, I see, you're listening to Trey. If I were you, I'd ignore me too." He said.

I smiled a little bit, I gave in, "Are you gonna give up anytime soon?"

"I was, but then you talked to me." He smiled, and oooooh, his smile was my weakness.

"Michael, come on man. We're here," Cameron opened the door.

"Yeah, okay, let's go Aimee," He reached out to grab my hand. I put them in my pockets.

Ugh, why was I so stupid? I like him. He likes me. Why am I acting like this? Oh, yeah. It's because I still feel like that awkward eighteen year old girl he met two years ago. The girl that he started liking.

--

After the show, I was backstage with bottles of water and a Mountain Dew for the boys. I slapped all of their hands, "Good job boys! Great first show!"

Zach gave me a hug, "You sound like a cheerleader. A Poway High cheerleader!"

"Well, I DID used to hang out with the cheerleaders," I giggled and handed him his water.

"Poway girls were so... prep. MC is where it's at," Michael said.

"Oh shut the fuck up, Poway all the way," I replied in an icy voice. I loved Poway High a lot okay?!

"Language!" Nathan yelled. Obviously he was kidding.

I sat on Cameron's lap, "So are you guys gonna do your FIRST meet and greet of the Suddenly tour?"

"Yeah, but we're gonna chill first," Cameron said, holding my shoulders.

"Because we wanna spend time with YOU!" Zach smiled.

I smiled back, "Zachary, you always know what to say."

They eventually all left me to go meet their fans. In the middle of the meet and greet I got a text. From Michael? What? It said: Hi :)

Me: You should be doing a meet and greet good sir.
Him: But theyre all over zach and cameron :(
Me: Aww. You deserve love too (: Hold on.

I went in the meet and greet line, in the way back. After TWO HOURS of waiting in line, I finally 'met' them, "Guess who?!" I smiled.

"AIMEE!" They all yelled.

"Hi!" I immediately went to Michael and Nate to give them hugs, "I told you guys you needed love."

"Ahemmmmm!" Zach cleared his throat, "No hug for your best friend?"

"NO" I said sarcastically, and I went over to hug him. Then I hugged Cameron, "Picture?" I said. and handed Brent, their tour manager, my Nikon D40, "Jumping picture!"

On three, we all jumped in the air. It was a successful shot.

And in that moment, I figured it was gonna be an unforgettable summer.
♠ ♠ ♠
I appreciate comments(: