Status: Ongoing.....Updates are fast.

The Smile Ward

Who Is This Guy Anyway...?

*[Angel]*

NOOOOOO.
"I don't wanna go, don't make me!" I whined. Alec chuckles and unlocks the car door.

"C'mon now Angel, you know you have to go" he says smilling. I frown. "No, I don't, Therapy is for sick evil people who like to eat other people's brains" I say pouting and crossing my arms over my chest.

He chuckles shaking his head "no those are zombies Angel".

"see, i'm not a zombie, i'm a proud ruler of unicorn land".

He chuckles then sighs and leaned his head against the stearing wheel. It's been five minutes already, Nothing he does would ever get me to enter that place. Nothing.

"Angel if you go i'll bye you some ice cream" he says looking at me.

A huge ass smile started forming on my face. "Really you'll bye me ice cream" I say hugging him. "You really do love me, Alec"

He laughs and I started getting out of the car, but he grabs my wrist making me face him.
"Be careful Angel" he says seriously.

WOW! I've never seen him this serious before....well at least not with me anyways.

"Uhh...okay" I say weirdly. He let go off my hands and drove off leaving me standing dumbfounded. That was weird.

I shrugged it off and skipped towards that accursed building. Oh how i hated it. But know i had to be here to be 'cured' as Mrs. Hurst put it.

The security guards stopped me like they do every time and search me for any kind of weapons and stuff.

Since i didn't have anything on me they let me pass.

I entered and wave of hospital smells hit me. I scrunched up my nose and made my way to the check in desk, where Miss Parks worked.

I leaned over the desk and Miss Park looked up from her work. "Hey there sweety" she said in her spanish accent. I smiled "Hey, Marrisol". Yup her names Marrisol Park, but she lets me call me by her first name. She was in her 20's. she had shoulder length frizzy blonde hair, blue eyes and almost tan skin. She's the only person in this place who actually likes me.

She handed me the visited sheet, so the people who work here know I came today. I sign my named, wave bye to Marrisol heading off to Mrs. Hurst room.

On the way there Some of the nurses gave me dirty looks but i just gave each of them a big gooffy smile.

I finally reached Mr. Hurst room.

I burst into the room "I am here and I am Queer!" I shouted with this big old grin on my face.
Mr. Hurst groaned and motion me to sit down on that same red leathered couch.

I sat down indian style and whistled a bunch of random songs that pass through my head.
But then i noticed that there was this man sitting next to Mrs. Hurst. He had short dirty blond hair, piercing green eyes, flawless pale skin and was wearing a black Armani suite. But something about his eyes reminded me of something. I don't know what though.

What could he possibly be doing here? Did those evil aliens sent him? I bet they did?

I looked over at mrs. Hurst "Hey, Fat lady, whose that?"

She glared "Well clark this is Mr. Harlow, his here to survey you"
What? survey me for what?

"why?" I asked.

"to make sure your doing okay" she says standing up. "call me when your done! " and with that she left the room.

I looked over at this Mr. Harlow guy, he was smilling at. I did't smile back. "Okay lets start, tell me about yourself" he said leaning back in his chair.

I snorted. "you already know!"

He chuckles. WTF. why is he laughing, that wasn't funny.

"No, what i meant was what do you like, your hobbies and such" he said calmy.
I smiled "well, I like drawing, doodling anything that involves drawi-"

A knock on the doorrudely interupted me. "come in" Mr. Harlow shouted while smilling at me. Two words-weird, okay thats one word but whatever.

The door opens reaving a boy about about 19 or so. "Hey dad, sorry to bother you but mom says to-" thats when he glanced at me and gasped.

His mouth hung open and his eyes widens as he stared at me. He looked shocked for some reason.
He took a step closer to me "A-a-a-angel" he breathed.

I stared at him confused. Who the fuck is he and how did he know my name?

"A-angel is that you? Is that really you?" he asked staring at me wide-eyed.

Who is this guy? How the fuck did he know my name?

"Angel...I-I-I thought -y-y-you were d-d-dead"
♠ ♠ ♠
Who was that guy anyway? What does Angel think? What will happen next?

COMMENT PLEASE!!!!!!