Status: Ongoing.....Updates are fast.

The Smile Ward

WHO?...WHY?...AND HOW?

*[Venice]*

I groaned in bloody anger and frustration as I saw Echo mopping around...again.
His been staying at my place for 7 months now and almost nothing changed.
He walked downstairs with this distant look on his face."Hey" i said softly.
He looked my way and I saw a glint of happiness in his eyes. "Hey, Ven" he said smilling but it didn't last very long. I sighed. "Want something to eat?" I asked. He shook his head and wondered into the living room.

Bloody, it's been 9 Mounths since Angel's went missing. Thats what everybody thought. Every body thougth Angel went missing, but i knew better. His bloody dead. No one could of have gotten kidnapped by gruesome serial killing criminals and live to tell the tale. Utterly dead is what Angel is. Echo still hasn't gotten over him. I know how he feels to loose someone you love. I really do, but seriously he has to get over it. That's what Angel would've wanted. I know he loved him and misses him, so do I, but he has to get over it. He can't spend his whole life being depresed.

I sighed and walked over to him. I sat down next to him on the blue sofa. "Echo" I say reaching out to him, but he flinches away. I sighed. There's nothing I can do to persuade him.

Just then my my phone started vibrating. I flipped it open reaveling a

text from my mother. She needed me to go tell Bill (which was my Step father) to come pick her after work so they could go on their honey moon later. Bloody!! Since my dad (Bill) didn't have his celI phone with him i had to go tell him in person. I couldn't pick up her from work since I work later.

I looked over at Echo. He still had this sadden expression on his face. It was so unlike him. He use to be so happy always smilling, cracking up jokes making everybody laugh. He was always the life of the party. But now a days, he just sits around mopping. He still smiles sometimes, crack up some jokes, but not much.

I sighed again putting my phone in my pocket and grabbing my keys as I heading out the door.

After a 28 minute drive I pulled up to the building my dad worked at now. It was some Mental hospital and my dad (Bill) work ed there as Psychiatrist.

I got out the car and slowly made my way to the main entrance. I showed the woman at the front desk my ID and she smiled warmly and gave me directions to the room. I gave her my thanks and walked over there.

The walk wasn't so bad. I heard a couple of screams and banging but no run ins with crazy people. Not that i have something against them or anything.

I finally reached it and knocked on the door. I heard a soft "come in" from my dad. I opened the door and it revealed a small blue room. There were a bunch of toys around the room. I noticed a 2 figures sitting in red leathred couch across from each other. One was my dad.

"Hey dad, sorry to bother you but mom says to-" thats when I glanced at the other figure and gasped.

That red hair, those brown eyes...that face. It...It...It was...bloody freakin Angel. No way, how? His dead. Angel is dead.

My mouth hung open and I could feel my eyes widening eyes at the sight of him. He exacly the same. That slender body, that red hair, those brown eyes, that skin. He was my none other than Angel-Clark Massacre.

I took a step closer "A-a-a-angel" I breathed.
I was bloody shocked to see him. All that time i thought he was dead. But here he his, right in front of me.

He stared at me in utter confusion, for some bloody reason.

"A-angel is that you? Is that really you?" I asked in disbelief. He just stared at me like i was bloody insane.

"Angel...I-I-I thought -y-y-you were d-d-dead" i croaked.

His eyebrow frows in confusion. I ignored that and attacked him in a bare hug. "OH, Angel-Clark, i've missed you. Where have you been man, Everybody misses you especially Echo. His been depressed but wait till he sees you angel. Oh my God!! Angel, i can't believe it's actually you. I thought you were dead but here you are now. Angel, Echo really mi-"

I was cut off when he roughly shoves me away from. He had this look of anger and confusion on his face.
Angel?

"Angel.."

"Who are you?" I was waited for a 'just kidding" but it never camed. Has he forgotten about me? About Echo? About us?

I gasped when i realized he was trully being serious. I bet those bloody criminals did this to him. They did something to him, they made him forget, gave him amnesia? It's likely. Or esle he wouldn't be acting this way.

"who are you?" he repeated. I frowned. "You don't remember me do you Ange?l"
I say flatly.

His eyebrows frows again "How can I remenber a person i've never met" he hissed.
I knew it! He forgot about me? His best friend. His Pal.

"Angel, you can't forget me" i say monotoned.

An angered look cross his face.

"I don't know you!!" he shouted throwing his arms in the air.
"Yes you do! Remeber me Angel, your best friend" I shouted.

Now he was really angry his face went red, blazed in anger. "I DON"T KNOW YOU, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, HOW DO YOU EVEN KNOW MY NAME AND BY THE WAY YOUR NOT MY BEST FRIEND!!"

That made my heart stop. I felt this weird empty sickning feeling in the pit of my stomach. I didn't like it. It felt as if some one had just stabbed me and ripped me apart. I felt sick and....sad. How could he not remember his own best friend. His best friend in the whole universe. The friend that he'd known for 3 whole bloody fucking years : me Venice Baker Harlow, his best friend.

"why?" I whispered to myself in disbelief. How could he say that? To me of all people should know him better than anyone. Why has he forgotten about me. Why?

"Why what you freak?" Wrong bloody move.

My hand collided with the side of his face. "WHY ANGEL!!! WHY DID YOU FORGET ME!! I'M YOUR BLOODY FUCKING BEST FRIEND!!! ALL THOSE TIMES HANGING OUT WITH ME, WHY DID YOU FORGET THAT! DID YOU EVEN FORGET THAT LOCKET I GAVE YOU FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY!! ANGEL-CLARK DE MASSACRE I BLOODY FUCKING HATE YOU!!!! " and with that I bolted out of the room with tear stained eyes.

Angel-Clark Massacre I hate you, I really hate you.....

But I won't forget!! I wont.....forget...I won't forget......forget.....forget..... forget?

Angel-Clark De Massacre I won't forget you.....Cause i'd miss you too much!
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you Selena96 for commenting! :)

Comments are always welcomed!!