Status: Ongoing.....Updates are fast.

The Smile Ward

He Knows?

*[Angel]*

I stood there shocked. My whole body felt numb. My breath was swepped away. I couldn't believe what just happen. My mind was whirling with a bunch of questions! But the question that stood out the most was - Who was that guy anyway...? Seriously who was he? Was he some crazy person or....someone else? But what freaked me out the most was when he mention the locket. How did he know about it?

I had that locket in my hand when the police found me 3 years ago. I was crushed deep under a pile of ruble with bullets rambed into my body. The doctors and the policemans told me I was near death when they found me. They said i was lucky to survive. They said when they found me i was screaming something related to that locket. It was thightly secured in my hand and the doctors said I refused to let go of it : Like I needed to protect it. That locket hmmm....Is that locket important in some way? Did that guy really give it to me?

Better yet how did he know about my whole name and why did he freak out like that? A thought occured to me: Maybe....maybe.....just maybe....he really knows me! Maybe he even knows what happen 3 years ago, or else he wouldn't have acted the way he did. Yah, that's it, that guy, that guy...knows me. Something about that guy's eyes reminded me of something....something important. Something I needed to remember. But what? What was it? what did I need to remember about him? What? Who was he anyway?

I turned around to face Mr. Harlow he was shocked as I was. "Mr. Harlow...!"
He looked at me worriedly. "yes".

"I need to go home immediately. It's an emergency." I said numbly. He had to let me go home. I needed to find out something. I needed to finally get imformation. I needed to find out what happened 3 years ago. I just need to.

"Of course, Angel. I'll tell Mrs. Hurst you left" he said warmly.

I was about to leave when Mr. Harlow grabbed my wrist. I turned around facing him. "Angel, here" he said giving his card. It had his name, adress and phone number on it. "Thanks" and with that i raced out the door into the hallway. Once i was nearly at the front door I grabbed my cell phone and called Alec.

"Hello, Angel?"

"yeah, Could you pick me up?"

"Huh? Yeah, is something wrong? What happen? Who hurt you? I'll arest them! I even fill a lawsuit on their sorry ass!"
I chuckled. "No, no Alec. Everything is fine. I just..er..um gotta find..er figure something out" I said meekly.

He went silent for moment.
"O-oh, oh okay then, i'll come pick you you up" he finally said.

"thanks!"

"Sure no problem teddybear" he said.

"See you soon"

"yeah, bye teddybear"

I hung up and dialed Lemony's number. It rung a few times before she answered "Hey! Hey! Angel darling!" she shouted excitedly.

"Hey Lemons" i say flatly. I wasn't in a good mood. I was still a little bit freaked out.

"Aww sugar bear, what's wrong honey buns?" she cooed. That made me smile. I love her and her jamaican accent. But i still wasn't in the mood and besides I always feel she's hiding something from me.

Everytime I asked her what happen 3 years ago she always she doesn't know. She always said she can't remember. She said she wasn't near me when i lost my memory. She says it was probably not important if I can't remember what happen.
And for reason i feel like she was lying to me. I feel like everyone is lying to me. Even cockroach and he never lies to me. Lemony may be my best friend but that doesn't mean she can't keep secrets. I always feel like she's lying to me and hinding something.

The question remains-What is she hinding from me? It's time to get some answers!

"yeah hey. Lemony I need anwers" I demanded.
She laughed "wow aren't you crazy, teddy"
"I'm serious Lemony. Tell me what happen three years ago and you better not say you don't remember cause I know you do!" I hissed. No more games, no more lies.

She went silent for a momment

"Angelbear, i'm sorry i really trully don't remember. I wish I did. I wish I could help you. But I don't remember. I'm sorry." she said. She sounded sincer and honest. Could she really be hinding something from me? Is she faking it? Hmm...

I sighed "fine, sorry for being so angry"

she giggle childlessly "It's okay Angelbear"

I smiled. "thanks, see ya"
"Bye honey muffin of pancake land!"

I smiled and hung up. I made my way on the lobby chairs and sat down. Miss Park looked my way and smiled. I smiled back and she went back to work.

I sat there thinking until i felt a presence next to me. I look over at my side to see a boy. A boy with long black hair covering his eyes and part of his nose. Can he see like that?
He also was wearing a long black turtle neck, black sninny jeans, black and white all star convers. And he was holding a.....doll? He had this weird doll in his hands. The doll had no eyes, ears, noses or even a face. All it had was long black hair and a long red over coat.WTF.

"Hi" he said shyly.
"Oh, Hey" I said "What's your name?"
He didn't answer.
"It's okay if you don't wanna tell tell me. By the way I'm A-"
"Angel. Yes I know who you are Angel-Clark Massacre" he said.
I jumped. I didn't expect that. Who is this guy?

"who are you and how did you know my name?" I asked worriedly standing up.
He lowered his head down and mumbled "I....just...know" so quietly i almost didn't hear him.
"huh? What do yo-"

"Angelbear!" I turn in the direction of my name and saw Alec standing there with a big old smile on his asian face. How did he get hear so fast?

I turned back around to that boy only to find he wasn't there. Like he just dissapeared. I looked around and found no sign of him. Who was he anyway? Oh well i gotta feeling i'll meet him soon again.

"Helloooo! My dear sweet crunchy Alec!" I shouted as I ran to him. He laughed and we both went out and got into the police car. I asked Alec to drive me home and so he did.

I have a feeling that my answer to the guy i saw with Mr. Harlow might just be at the apartment! Yes! The aparment!
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for Commenting-
DuckieGirl and Selena96

Comments are always welcomed!! Tell me what you think? Want me too update soon? What should I do in the next chapter? Should the next Chapter be in Echo's, Venice's or Angel's POV?