Status: Ongoing.....Updates are fast.

The Smile Ward

Echo Pandora

Image

Author's Note: Hey don't worry if this chapter doesn't make sense. The next one will explain what happens before this chapter.

*[Echo]*

I sighed and moved my limped body over to the blue sofa. I just laided there. Lately all i've been thinkig about is my sweet Angel. My darling Angel. I really miss him. I wonder where he is? I know Venice thinks his dead. But I know his not. I truly believe deep in my heart that my Angel is alive. I know his alive, I can feel it. I can feel him breathing, walking.....living. I can feel my Angel. Yes, I know my sweety is alive. He can't die, he promised me he wouldn't die. I believe him with all mt heart.

But the obvious questions still remains-where is he? Where is my Angel? Why hasn't he come for me?

Maybe his badly hurt or something? Yeah, that's it his badly hurt or maybe those criminals are after him and his hinding out somewhere! Yep! That's It. Venice still think- Wait a minute. Where is Venice? His been gone for 9 hours now. His parents said he should've been back.

Just then I my cell phone started buzzing. I took it out and fliped it open revealing a text message from Venice. I gasped.

Eccho Help me! In trouble. Danger. get out of house immediatly. Run. Don't stay there. He is coming to

It looked like the sentence was cut off. What did he mean by danger and he is comming to get me? What did the he mean by that?

My phone buzzed again and it was another text message from Venice.

echo run. don't stay in house. Can't explain just run. run. listen run.

What does he mean by that? I was just about to call him when the front door handle started jiggling. Like somebody was trying to get in forcefully. I froze. Who could that be? Huh! that's it maybe this what Venice was warning me about.

Carefully I took my jacket from the couch and ran for the kitchen where the back door was. The minute i stepped into the kitchen i froze and then gasped.

There in the kitchen was......Kazuya Momoshiro! That long brown hair. Those narrowed asian eyes and that white tuxedo. Yes it is indeed Kazuya Momoshiro. I hate him. He was one of the many reasons why my Angel went missing. His the reason why Angel isn't with me right now. His the reason why Angel's mother disapeared and the reason why Venice's real father died.

My blood started boiling. I hate him. I HATE HIM!! He made a mistake coming here.

"You made a big mistake coming here Momoshiro!" I yelled lunging at him, but he moved out of the way and threw a hard punch in my rib cage. I fell backwards and coughed up blood. He laughed. "You pathetic weak thing!". I got back on my feet.

"From all that is good, let the evil pass, in another world, in another time. So hear our voice, let it happen, let the evil pass" I chanted quiclky. With that, the floor around him started to turn into a black vortex sucking him in. He screamed and tried to get out but, the vortex kept getting bigger and bigger and had more force to suck him in. "Curse you Pandora" he yelled and his whole being was sucked into the vortex. And the vortex closed off.

I dropped down to the floor. That took a lot out of me, to conjure up a spell like that. I sighed a sigh of relief thank gosh his gone....for now. He'll be back I just know it.

"Oooh, what have we here" I gasped and spounge around but it was too late. I felt my body being thrown against the wall. I screamed in agony. The person just laughed. I knew who it was all too well. It was Hina, that japanese witch.

She walked over to me and smirked. "Hey there Echo. Having fun?" she spat. I growled. My whole body hurted. Pain is what I felt. Agonizing pain.

She laughed and did a hand sign. I gasped. NOOOO! She was about to send me to send me to the underworld. She was a highier up sorcerer than I was. "From the dess of dest, I send thee, to thy p- UGH" She screamed as Some guy burst through the window and shot her in her back. She screamed and tried to out up one of her barriers. The guy shot his gun again and the bullet pass through the barrier hitting her in her shoulder. She let out a screaching sound and vanished. No, i mean she actaully vanished. She didn't die she just transported herself to another place.

The guy who save me ran to my side. At that time my vision started getting blurry and fuzzy. "Don't worry i'm here to help you!" he said. then he turn around and shouted "Magik, come here, I've found him, his badly hu-"

My head stared hurting and I felt my self see a world f darkness.

Who....are....they.....? Can I really trust them......?


*[Venice]*

I drove as fast as i could to get to Echo I hope his okay? I can't loose another friend. I just can't.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank You For Commenting:-:
fairee
DuckieGirl
BisexualAngel
Selena96

More Comments please!!! Next chapter will explain what happen before this chapter! Stay tune for the next chapter!