Status: Completed

It's Not Real

Chapter 15 -Why I Don't Date-

It had been two weeks four days and about three minutes of happiness. I don't know what it was, about having a boyfriend, that made everything seem just a little better. Unfortunately my friends were not growing as fond of Cody as I was. I hate unapproving friends and now I feel bad because I had been like that with Chelsea's last boyfriend.

Today after basketball practice I was going to his house to watch a movie.

"So I was thinking, since it's Friday we should all have a sleepover," Chelsea said as she joined the rest of us at the table. Everyone began agreeing to the plan and soon enough I had to speak up.

"Sorry, I'm going to Cody's house," I said smiling. They all groaned and rolled their eyes, "okay that's not fair."

"I just don't have a good feeling about Cody," Chelsea said.

"Yeah he's an ass," Emma said, "besides he's just using you."

"We've been together for almost three weeks," I said with my eyebrow raised, "don't you think if he was going to do anything, he would have already." They just rolled their eyes and went back to eating.

I went through basketball practice and well, I just do basketball to keep in shape and I love the team. Volleyball girls are catty, but basketball girls are more calm and nice. It's a tough sport, but it's worth the work in practice to play the games. To be completely honest it would be my favorite sport if we didn't have to practice.

After practice ended I drove over to Cody's house and walked right in. "Hey babe," he said walking up to me and kissing me. I walked over to the living room and noticed that the house was quieter than usual.

"Umm, where are your parents," I asked.

"At a party, so it's just you and me," he said smiling.

"Damn," I said and he gave me a confused look, "I was looking forward to one of your mom's delicious dinners."

"I'll just have to make you dinner," he said turning towards the kitchen and I got up to follow, "no, I want it to be a surprise."

"Fine," I said and I sat down turning on the TV to watch NCIS on channel 30. That's my default channel for when I'm bored, but I only really watch NCIS, Without a Trace and Criminal Minds. On that channel, I watch other television shows.

"Okay it's ready," he yelled and I walked in and almost laughed.

"Spaghetti, burgers and tacos," I said with my eyebrow raised at him, "none of that goes together." He just shrugged and we both began eating. I don't think he's the guy who is going to cook for me.

"So what movie are we watching," I sat on the couch Indian style like a little kid.

"I don't have a lot of movies you'd like, so how bout this one," he said holding up Hitch. I haven't watched that in years and it doesn't matter because Will Smith is amazing.

"Sure I love Will Smith," I said and he pushed it into the DVD player. Seriously Will Smith is hilarious and one of my favorite actors and then Kevin James dancing, words don't even describe.

I was leaning on his shoulder, because I was kind of tired and I was starting to drift from the movie. He turned me to face him and then gently kissed me and I kissed back and we began full on making out. He pushed me down and we continued making out and his lips made his way from my lips to my neck. Until you actually experience it, you don't understand how good it feels. His hands moving up and down my body, but they stopped at pants and he found the button to my jeans.

I pushed him up and said, "what are you doing."

"Come on Cara," he said pushing me back down.

"No," I said kicking him off of me.

"Don't you love me Cara," he said with a sad look on his face.

"Not after that," I said, "my friends were right about you, actually I was stupid, I should have seen this all along." I got up and walked toward the door leaving shock on his face. "Oh yeah and we are done," I said.

I slammed the door and rushed home to call Chelsea, I talked to her about everything. I explained the whole story and all she had to say was "I told you so." I hate being wrong, almost as much as I hate Cody right now. I've known him for years, how did I let him trick me into believing he was actually sweet. I feel stupid, and I was up all night thinking about how absolutely stupid I felt.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short sorry