Status: Completed

It's Not Real

Chapter 7 -Worst Date-

So we got into the theater which was pretty full so we looked for a good spot that was open for two people, I mean it pretty much just came out. Personally I like being at the end of the row, but somewhere in he middle was the only spot we could find. The previews hadn't even started yet and it was this packed. As soon as the first preview started I got up to go to the bathroom, it was my usual movie rutine. "I'll be right back," I said getting up and Aaron just shooed me away.

I mde my way past the other people and walked swiftly to the exit. I walked back into the light and made my way out the door and to the bathroom. When I was done I quickly made my way back to the theater, I secretly love previews. I opened the door to get into the theater and then I was pushed back out. "You," Chloe said as I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, me and I'm on a date," I said trying to get by her.

"I know you're on a date, but you should think about breaking up with him," she said.

"Why, are you jealous that I can keep a reltionship going," I rose my eyebrow and she just glared.

"It would be better for you're health, I know people," she said and I just rolled my eyes.

"I don't need this," I turned around and went throug the other door. It was more of a walk, but I didn't want to stay out here and be threatened by some bitch.

"What took you so long," Aaron stuffed popcorn into his mouth and I sat down.

"Oh, just your crazy ex threatening me," I said angrily.

"Are you afrid of her," he said.

"No, but it's still not very fun," I said I rolled my eyes and took a peice of licorice and ate it. The movie was about to start. I kind of wished it was abigger group watching this movie, with maybe Emma and Chelsea or maybe even Sarah. That way I could throw popcorn at someone.

I liked the little boy in the movie he was cute and funny, he kind of made the movie. I was quiet, and in movies I normally wasn't, it made me sad. About half way through the movie he put his arm around my shoulder and it wasn't fun, but I knew it was part of our act.

After the movie was over we walked back to his car. "So how was it," he asked looking at me.

"The movie was good," I said with a weak smile.

"So not a very good time," he said and I nodded. "Why?"

"Because I don't like you Aaron," I said quite bluntly.

"Sorry," he said looking away causing a breif silence. "Am I really that bad," he smiled weakly.

"No, I'm just rally bitter right now," I said smiling truely. It was just bugging me because this was my frist date ever and he really wasn't the person you want to spend it with. People always remember first dates, does this count as a first date or does it count with the next guy I'm with. The rest of the ride was silent and as soon as we arrived in his driveway I went straight home.