Status: Contest entry-- finished

Waiting for the Sun

Chapter 6 (END)

Diem stood in front of the bathroom mirror, staring at her naked body. Directly after the concert, Diem rushed to the hotel room to get ready for the anniversary present she had planned. Hayley had a Meet and Greet to attend to and would probably pick up food after; Diem had plenty of time to prepare herself. She showered, made sure her body was smooth, put on makeup, and did her hair. Diem was ready to give herself to Hayley.

Well, she was nervous. The butterflies fluttering around her stomach couldn't be contained. No matter how many times she told herself it was just Hayley, the image of the men that hurt her flooded her mind. What if she couldn't do this without thinking about them? What if she saw them instead of her lover? Could she handle that?

If she saw them, she would force Hayley to stop. Hayley would understand. Diem had to try at some point. She couldn't live in fear forever.

The door to the hotel room opened and shut.

"Diem, where are you?" Hayley's voice rang through the room.

"Bathroom," Diem replied.

"Alright, I got food."

"I'll be out in a second."

Hayley made a noise in response. Diem grabbed the peach, silk robe from the hook on the door and slid it onto her body. The robe was a gift from Hayley. Before she and Diem started dating, Paramore played in Japan; Hayley bought her the robe on impulse while they were walking around on a break day. Hayley refused to let her see the price tag but Diem knew it was expensive.

With the robe on her body, Diem felt exquisite. The way the silk rubbed against her skin and the color highlighted her complexion solidified her clothing choice, or lack thereof.

Diem tightened the silk ribbon around her waist, making sure everything was covered aside from her cleavage. She couldn't just bare all to Hayley. This had to be special.

She took a breath, fluffing her hair one more time and opening the bathroom door. Diem leaned against the doorframe, watching Hayley unpack all of the food containers. Hayley wasn't facing her; she didn't see the attire her girlfriend adorned.

"I found the cutest Vietnamese place while we were walking back. You should have seen it. The waiters were dressed in," Hayley turned to her girlfriend, thoughts halting, "Oh."

Diem smiled, pushed herself off the doorframe and walked to the counter where Hayley stood. Hayley's eyes remained glued to Diem, taking in every body movement. She couldn't contain the series of thoughts running through her mind.

Diem leaned against the countertop, looking up at Hayley with large, innocent eyes.

"Tell me more about this Vietnamese place," Diem said.

"The waiters definitely didn't wear that."

Diem giggled, "Well, of course not. No Vietnamese place would dress their workers in silk robes from Japan."

"Then why are you wearing it?" Hayley challenged.

Diem shrugged and pushed herself onto the counter, a coy smile working its way onto her face, "Take it off me."

Hayley stared at her girlfriend in disbelief. This wasn't the Diem she knew. Diem was afraid to have sex with her; she would never ask Hayley to take her clothing off for her. Maybe she was joking. There was a steadfast look in Diem's eyes mixed with a hint of lust. Diem was serious.

And Hayley was more excited than she had been in her entire life.

Hayley placed her hands on either side of Diem's waist and allowed the younger female to connect their lips. One of Hayley's hands strayed from the spot on Diem's waist to the bow; she tugged it. The ribbon immediately fell, the robe loosening. Hayley pulled away from Diem.

"Are you sure you want this?" Hayley asked.

Diem looked into her girlfriend's eyes. She could still see her. No vision of the men that hurt her stood before her. This was a good sign. She was sure she could continue without worry.

"Well, if you'd rather eat food from that cute Vietnamese place you found, we can do that," Diem said.

"I think I've found a better Vietnamese place to eat at," Hayley smirked.

"Oh really? Tell me about it."

"Well, the workers wear these adorable Japanese robes. I've never personally eaten there but I'm sure it's delicious," Hayley pushed the robe off Diem's shoulders.

The robe fell to the counter top, pooling around Diem's behind. Their lips fused together again, the kiss fervent, full of pent up frustration. Diem groaned into the kiss. Warmth filled the pit of her stomach in a way she had never felt before. They parted, both participants panting.

"Are the workers sexy?" Diem asked through her staggered breaths.

"The sexiest I've ever seen," Hayley replied, running her hands up and down Diem's nude sides.

Diem shuddered as Hayley's nails trailed over her skin. The warmth in her stomach intensified with each stroke, her body begging for some form of release. Diem fidgeted on the countertop. This want was new for her. She had spent so much time pushing Hayley away when it came to sexual encounters and now she wanted whatever Hayley was going to do to her.

Hayley smirked, knowing well she was teasing Diem's senses. She leaned foreword, pressing her lips to the top curve of Diem's left breast, the object eyelevel with her due to Diem's seat on the countertop.

This was the only time being short came in handy.

Diem watched as Hayley's lips trailed kisses down her breast, reveling in the sensations. Hayley parted her mouth slightly and wrapped her lips around Diem's nipple, sucking and tugging with her teeth. Diem's head lolled back, breathes becoming sporadic pants. A moan forced its way out of her throat. In her stomach, she could feel the heat turning into a blazing fire.

"Hayley, please," Diem begged.

She had no idea what she was begging for but she needed something to put the fire in her stomach out. Anything was better than squirming on the countertop. That wasn't helping at all.

Hayley pulled back from Diem's nipple, gazing at her face in an attempt to figure out what she wanted. Diem's cheeks had flushed, her mouth parted, eyes heavy lidded. Uneven breathes caused her chest to heave in an awkward rhythm.

Well, she didn't look like she was going to ask Hayley to stop.

"Please what?" Hayley asked.

"I don't know. Just do something," Diem pleaded.

Chuckling, Hayley trailed her fingers up and down Diem's thighs. Diem's squirming only increased. Hayley smiled, watching her girlfriend try to ease the feeling inside her on her own. The slight bounce to Diem's chest as she moved didn't go unnoticed. Teasing Diem was more entertaining than Hayley thought it would be.

"I can't help you if you don't tell me what you want," Hayley stated.

Diem was finally allowing Hayley to touch her and Hayley was making her beg for it. It wasn't what she had originally been planning. Not until Diem started begging that is. Hayley almost felt bad from making her girlfriend beg for her touch when she had originally been against anything sexual.

Almost.

"I don't know what I want," Diem whimpered.

Diem had never been given the opportunity to tell anyone what she wanted. She had always been forced to do what pleased other people. Given the opportunity, she didn't know what to ask for.

"You may want to figure that out."

"Hayley," Diem whined.

"What?" Hayley smirked.

"Touch me."

"I am touching you," Hayley replied, hands still rubbing Diem's thighs.

"Not there."

"Where do you want me to touch you?"

"You know where."

"I won't know where until you tell me."

"Don't make me say it."

"Say it," Hayley commanded.

Diem groaned, searching her mind for the appropriate words to say. She wasn't sure if the Vietnamese words she knew translated properly.

Looking Hayley in the eyes, Diem said, "Finger me."

She was sure she heard that phrase somewhere before.

Hayley smirked. Those were definitely the magic words. But she didn't know where Diem had learned them. As far as she knew, Diem learned basic English in class and picked up words around her.

She would ask later. There were more important things to be doing.

Hayley slammed her lips to Diem's, their lips immediately moving together, her hand slipping in-between Diem's open thighs. Her finger ran along Diem's slit, causing the younger female to gasp into the kiss. The area was already wet, no doubt the cause of Hayley's teasing and Diem's excitement. Hayley smirked, easing one finger into Diem's ready opening.

Sure, Diem had sex with men in the past but it had been years since she had any sexual confrontation. There was no way for either of them to know just how much Diem could take without taking baby steps.

Hayley was perfectly fine with that.

Her index finger pumped steadily in and out of Diem, her thumb rubbing circles on her clit. Diem moaned against Hayley's lips, followed by whimpers of pleasure. Hayley slipped another finger into Diem; Diem broke the kiss, tossing her head back, eyes shutting. Hayley latched her lips onto Diem's chest, sending the girl's mind deeper into lust. Diem gripped Hayley's red mane. As Diem' breathing became more erratic and whimper-filled, Hayley increased the speed her fingers worked at, pushing Diem closer to release.

"Hayley," Diem called out, the heat in her stomach escaping between her legs.

Her body shook, the mind numbing pleasure coursing through her. Once the heat had escaped, the tremors came to a stop. Her breathing came out in spurts, her body heat higher than necessary. She leaned her head against Hayley's shoulder. Hayley pulled her fingers from inside of Diem, licking them clean and watching Diem slowly come out of her high.

Diem lifted her head off of Hayley's shoulder, eyes fluttering open. She was met with the sight of Hayley smirking, not the image she had been worried about facing, the one she couldn't even remember at that moment.

"Was that okay?" Hayley asked.

Diem nodded.

"Ready for some more?"

"What? Aren't we supposed to go to sleep now?"

Hayley chuckled, "You didn't honestly think we were done, did you? Baby, that was just the appetizer."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to Bull. (the contest creator), Fallen one, Emmmm!!!!!, and happyamanda.
And thank you to the new subscribers.
Done!
I hope you enjoyed Waiting for the Sun.
Final comments?
xoxo
Lyric-Celeste