Three Damn Words

9.

The past few days were very hard, because the guys weren’t around and I had to be with Garen and Ami and their lovey-dovey acts.

I wanted to talk to someone, but I couldn’t. My mom would tell that it wasn’t my problem. My dad… Well, me and him didn’t really talk. Other friends besides Ami..? No! Definitely no!

I sighed quietly.

Today was Sunday and Ami invited the ATL boys to our apartment to hang out. She was going to drop the news later on this evening.

Garen was here. And he was as arrogant, as ever. He, as strange as it sounds, thanked the guys for looking out for us, especially for his Ami. At that Ami had managed to giggle girlishly and my eyes were wide as saucers then, because Ami NEVER giggled. Never!

I watched the ATL boys as they socialized with Garen. They seemed to be getting along. That is, until my eyes shifted to Jack.

He was watching that scumbag, I mean Garen, with hate filled eyes, but his face was expressionless. I saw him clench his fists, whenever Garen called Ami ‘baby’. I didn’t like that too. It just made me want to punch him in the face more…

I never hated people. It wasn’t my thing, but Garen… He was the first person that I hated with a passion. I didn’t need a reason not to like him. Just the aura around him screamed ‘Liar! Cheater! Bad news!’. I hoped that it was just a minor thing, because if he and Ami were getting married, then I’d have to live with it. As long as she is happy, I’ll be happy too…

‘Guys… Me and Garen want to tell you something.’ I looked up at Ami’s smiling face. She was very happy. It seemed like she grew a pair of wings and learned to fly.

‘I hoped the news are good.’ Alex grinned and Ami chuckled.

‘Of course.’ I threw a glance at Jack, who was watching Ami with loving eyes. I felt bad for what was about to leave her mouth.

‘Me and Garen are getting married at the end of March and we want you all to attend our wedding.’ Ami was grinning like a little kid.

It was silent for a few moments, before the guys started congratulating them.

I saw Jack tense, his face expressionless, before he smiled painfully and congratulated them too.

‘And Gee, I want you to be my maid of honor.’

I felt my eyes widen, as a lump formed in my throat.

Quickly, I put a smile on my face and nodded my head.

‘I want to be your maid of honor.’ I said in the most convincing voice I could muster up, as Ami hugged me. I hugged her back.

‘Who will be the..?’ I asked furrowing my brows, as Ami let me go.

‘My friend Tyler.’ Garen answered smiling, already knowing what I wanted to ask.

I didn’t know that guy and I definitely didn’t want to know him.

‘Cool.’ I muttered and luckily no one heard me.

‘Hey, Gee. Can we talk?’ Jack grabbed my arm suddenly and looked into my eyes.

Everyone became silent and I nodded my head, while standing up.

‘Are you two dating?’

Both, me and Jack, stopped moving, as we turned around and looked at Garen. What the hell made him ask that?

‘We’re very good friends.’ Jack answered and I looked at Ami’s frozen posture. I shoved that image to the back of my mind, before I turned around and dragged Jack out of the living room and straight to my room.

As soon as the door closed behind us, I hugged Jack.

‘I’m so sorry.’ I muttered, as Jack squeezed me.

‘It’s not your fault…’ He muttered and I felt my heart break. Two of my good friends were perfect for each other, but they couldn’t be together…

‘Jack, I swear, if that asshole messes this up, she’ll need you more than me…’ I muttered quietly. I don’t know why I said that, but I guess I couldn’t shake off the feeling that something bad was going to happen. Something that would hurt Ami to the point of wanting to end her life…
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't have anything good to say, seriously. :D

School is a hell. And history is the deepest corner of hell. :c Yeah, I know that you don't understand anything, but hey, you don't need to. :DD

I hope you enjoyed and have a good day. :P

P.S. And I do know that this chapter sucks.